• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man what is happening?

IMG-20240426-021924.jpg

This was literally the first artifact i got from the new domain, a four liner with perfect substats and the rolls were exquisite. 👌👌👌

Man what a great artifact, it will of course be followed by weeks of misery and despair but still what a start.
Please god dont remind me that i have to start farming that shithole

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Having a lot of fun with Arle at C1R1. The risk/reward feels great and satisfying. Don't even mind messing up and having to play like my life depended on it to build up the burst to save my skin. Even solo for some of the bosses she feels great. Really just love the rotation. Def gonna c2 her when she comes back around.

now gotta start the long journey of trying to get good set pieces for her. Good thing I don't mind the domain

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
I would actually disagree. Because she's just a normal attacker, and unlike someone like Yoimiya you don't need to get to the last hit to get the good damage, you're completely free to dodge whenever. I think with other characters where you have strings or combo inputs that you need to execute, you instinctively don't want to dodge as it disrupts your damage.

I'm not saying she's not beneficial with defence, but I also don't think it's mandatory. I took my lv 39 Arle with double hydro Sucrose to the abyss and I wasn't having an issue surviving (it was just my damage was crap because she's lv 39 lol).
Sure, not mandatory, but I don't think anything in Genshin is mandatory. Everything is a question of how comfy you want to be while playing, in my experience. I think she's on the less comfy end of the DPS spectrum.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This new relic set seems to have a deep hatred for me. I've got sands 6 times in a row with perfect sub stats but def main stats now. It's been so consistent that I'm actually kinda debating rebooting the game lol. I really need to pull that weapon too, I went through my options and I've not got a single one of the recommended ones

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Does Arles dmg drop off a cliff if the targets marked with her debts die from your supports doing their stuff before she gets rotated back in to harvest?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Does Arles dmg drop off a cliff if the targets marked with her debts die from your supports doing their stuff before she gets rotated back in to harvest?
Her talent gives her the BoL if they die anyways. I'm pretty sure it applies from off field?

Also current build. Honestly pretty decent considering it's a new artifact domain.
GMDmRCzWYAApakf

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Will get Father to final ascension today and her weekly boss gave me 3 drops, then I can start figuring out how to actually play her lol. Any good guides for a 5 year old?

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Will get Father to final ascension today and her weekly boss gave me 3 drops, then I can start figuring out how to actually play her lol. Any good guides for a 5 year old?

I always go to KQM

keqingmains.com

Arlecchino Quick Guide - KQM

The official KQM quick guide for Arlecchino, a 5-star Pyro Polearm user in Genshin Impact. Learn about Arlecchino's best builds, artifacts, weapons, and teams.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Start with her, use skill to mark enemies, rotate through supports, switch back, do a charge attack and then just spam normals. Ult is for healing or just ending it off, it clears her BoL which is what gives her Pyro infusion.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
I'm getting back to world quests as part of my desperate Father primo farming activities and just finished the Golden Slumber quest. Is there more to this questline...? It felt like it ended a bit abruptly compared to how definitive some other world quests are. I don't like it as much as the Aranara quest so far so having more to see would help.

I've got a ton of world quests to catch up to so I'm prioritizing those over doing the new 4.6 content for now, is there anything else you recommend I do in Sumeru and Fontaine? I've started the Khvarena quest line too. I'm most interested in anything that contributes to the overarching mysteries involving the way Teyvat works, but I'll do anything good!

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting back to world quests as part of my desperate Father primo farming activities and just finished the Golden Slumber quest. Is there more to this questline...? It felt like it ended a bit abruptly compared to how definitive some other world quests are. I don't like it as much as the Aranara quest so far so having more to see would help.

I've got a ton of world quests to catch up to so I'm prioritizing those over doing the new 4.6 content for now, is there anything else you recommend I do in Sumeru and Fontaine? I've started the Khvarena quest line too. I'm most interested in anything that contributes to the overarching mysteries involving the way Teyvat works, but I'll do anything good!
The Golden Slumber questline sorta continues with the questline in the second desert region, "Dirge of Bilqis".

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at my VV artifacts, I'm glad I have enough to gear up 4 VV resist shredders. ( Kaz, Venti, Sucrose, XianYun )

That's gonna come in handy.

welp lost to Keqing, never had her, is an Aggravate team still good?

It's good but only if you invest highly into her. Artifact, talents etc.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Arlechinno so far

owJDy4M.png

Her kit sounded so complicated but is so easy to get in practice and is kind of insane how much damage she does even without her dedicated set

JnEXeir.png

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at my VV artifacts, I'm glad I have enough to gear up 4 VV resist shredders. ( Kaz, Venti, Sucrose, XianYun )

That's gonna come in handy.

It's good but only if you invest highly into her. Artifact, talents etc.

I guess I'll build her while waiting for Chlorinde , that sword and pistol movement set, have to pair it with Navia, and Chev lol

Foolish

Jun 23, 2022
Got both Arlecchino and her signature weapon to maximum level, got her normal attack to level 8... Now all that remains is the long, long process of setting up artifacts

Have a great pyro goblet and crit rate circlet so far, at least. I decided to slap on some trash level 0s for the rest to fill out the set bonus and took her for a spin.

20-40k per swing of her spear, and I was hitting Vaporizes upwards of 70k. This, with her artifacts and talents are nowhere near done yet. My god, she might out damage my Neuvillette. Looking forward to the day I triple crown her.

Praying for Natlan to deliver us a power crept Bennet

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hurray, managed to get Arlecchino to 89/90 and 7/7/7.
Weapon still at 80 though, so needa get more of those materials, haven't fought the mobs since Tuesday (need the Domain too).

I guess the plan this patch will be to spend my excess Resin (after all, now 10, weekly bosses) on the Artifact Domain, instead of Talents, similar to 4.4.
But I also have no useable pieces for Navia, so not expecting anything here.

I will be spending 50 Fragile Resin on Denouement of Sin, and save the rest for 5.0 (only at 53, so basically whatever I gain from this patch on).
This'll be my last major run on it, so hopefully I can get decent pieces to upgrade Furina and Neuvillete at least. I do want to upgrade Lyney, but he's at 240 Artifact Crit, with 130 Energy Recharge, so gonna be hard to compromise.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Csr I was wondering if you knew the answer to this: when TCers say one artifact set is better than another by X%, is there any easy way to work how much better stats you will need on the lesser set?

TGS has 2 piece 2 piece as 15% worse than Arle's bis, which is probably the biggest difference I've seen on a unit (hence this question now). My current 2 2 is at 236cv. I'm wondering how much CV I would need for it to be equivalent of a 220 CV bis set, if there's an easy way to estimate that.
Sure, not mandatory, but I don't think anything in Genshin is mandatory. Everything is a question of how comfy you want to be while playing, in my experience. I think she's on the less comfy end of the DPS spectrum.
Oh yeah I agree with that.
Praying for Natlan to deliver us a power crept Bennet
No circle impact please. I'm kind of hoping for buffs with no healing as I would want them for Arle.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Current Arlecchino.
Screenshot_20240426_025107_Genshin_Impact.jpg

She'll gain like 2% more Crit Rate and some more Attack when I ascend the weapon, but there's almost negative chance that I'm able to upgrade her off of Gladiator.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Woo congrats on all the progress guys, your Arlecchinos sure have some amazing builds already!

As for my own progress, used 3 condensed resins before work and got my Stonethresher to lv70. Now I am out of xp crystals again. Oh well, I will get there, my Gaming will soon have an insane crit dmg claymore to use and will be doing even more damage yay. And the drip, it looks amazing on him. :D

Last edited:

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Current Arlecchino.
Screenshot_20240426_025107_Genshin_Impact.jpg

She'll gain like 2% more Crit Rate and some more Attack when I ascend the weapon, but there's almost negative chance that I'm able to upgrade her off of Gladiator.

that's pretty strong and the gains from moving her from glad wouldn't be worth the time/resin investment, imo

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely could use that 26% ER. Without Bennett I can only burst every other rotation, which is fine if I'm playing optimally but less fine when I'm not lol.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Csr I was wondering if you knew the answer to this: when TCers say one artifact set is better than another by X%, is there any easy way to work how much better stats you will need on the lesser set?

TGS has 2 piece 2 piece as 15% worse than Arle's bis, which is probably the biggest difference I've seen on a unit (hence this question now). My current 2 2 is at 236cv. I'm wondering how much CV I would need for it to be equivalent of a 220 CV bis set, if there's an easy way to estimate that.
Based on my napkin math, take your current CV and multiply it by 0.9. That's approximately how much you need on your new artifacts to match your 2pc2pc, assuming equal atk% substats. I'm operating under the assumption that the 15% number you mentioned is indeed correct.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I started Act 3 of Fontaine tonight and I was not expecting the game to turn into an investigative game/visual novel of sorts. I played for around 4 hours straight, and the only attacks I used were during the minigames. Not a single enemy anywhere. This, along with the detective/trial missions, really make this region feel different than anything before it.

I'm quite enjoying it!

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
My Arle is probably going to end up at around 1,700K attack, 96/195 and I think I've got to be happy with that.

Not grinding the new set - can't be arsed, but maybe one day.

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
Losing a 50/50 gave me PJWS a long time ago and its been sitting unused until now.

oaBchsW.png

I can get 25 CV rolls but I switched to this set which gave me +60 EM in comparison. That said wow! 100k normal attack vapes at lvl 80 sold me on investing in them. Ill get their weapon eventually, might take a year (scam banner), but yeah its nice to have a hyper carry that doesnt need attack cancels that just lets me spam away, hit the optional burst, then switch to the supports.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Based on my napkin math, take your current CV and multiply it by 0.9. That's approximately how much you need on your new artifacts to match your 2pc2pc, assuming equal atk% substats. I'm operating under the assumption that the 15% number you mentioned is indeed correct.
😯 That's so helpful, thank you!

So if I had got the last roll on my sands for a 243 build I would have been close enough to 220. Damn. I wonder if CW + MH is better than CW + Shims.

rhandino I don't suppose you have an artifact chart as well do you?

Csr

Nov 6, 2017

Oh yeah I agree with that.

No circle impact please. I'm kind of hoping for buffs with no healing as I would want them for Arle.

It depends on the exact stats for a proper comparison but if I am not mistaken you get a 2% - 2,5% increase per additional crit substat roll, so 15% equals around 6-7 crit rolls. So for cv that is the average roll value times times 6:
6,6 * 6 = 39,6 cv

found this for vape arlecchino on her mains discord https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12-P9g9qCWnF-eff33n8PvZTN7qmPVa5gr8NyWD0yIts/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Found a random Claymore billet in the new area and I'm thinking that billets should be used a good rewards far more frequently.
I saw it too yesterday. Thought "oh cool, prob a quest item I'll need to use or return to somewhe-"

*Game says I've obtained a claymore billet*

Live reaction:

f75.jpg

I honestly asked myself if the game was taking pity on me. Lmao.

After all, there's no need to be so fucking stingy with billets and solvents, if you want people to have 16+ chars built then let people build their characters, dammit. We already suffer enough with artifact RNG bullshit.

This new relic set seems to have a deep hatred for me. I've got sands 6 times in a row with perfect sub stats but def main stats now. It's been so consistent that I'm actually kinda debating rebooting the game lol. I really need to pull that weapon too, I went through my options and I've not got a single one of the recommended ones
I feel you. I also got a piece with perfect substats… but DEF%. 💀

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Nayishiki I asked but got no answer about the codes and there are 3 new ones:

Code 1:

RTJUNRSHTAL9

Rewards: Primogems x60 & Adventurer's Experience x5

Code 2 :

ULEP3495428K

Rewards: Mora ×10000, Adventurer's Experience ×10, Fine Enhancement Ore ×5, Stir-Fried Fish Noodles ×5 & Jueyun Chili Chicken ×5

Code 3 :

RERBFT39544D

Rewards: Mora ×10000, Adventurer's Experience ×10, Fine Enhancement Ore ×5, Stir-Fried Fish Noodles ×5 & Jueyun Chili Chicken ×5

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
It depends on the exact stats for a proper comparison but if I am not mistaken you get a 2% - 2,5% increase per additional crit substat roll, so 15% equals around 6-7 crit rolls. So for cv that is the average roll value times times 6:
6,6 * 6 = 39,6 cv
Ah man, it was looking decent and now less so.
Sure, the one from zyox/Zajef77 guides

7v7ns4A.jpg

The way both Clorinde and Arlechinno are using those Gladiator pieces to their full potential
Thanks both. It's weird to me that 2pc MH is not on any charts. Feel like I'm missing something.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
so happy this rolled crit because at least its useable now and just need two more pieces for Arle to get 4 pc whimsy
IMG-2264.png

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm going to run a team of Arle, Xingqiu, Yelan, and Yunjin. While the buff is not as good as others, her short skill cooldown and Arle's ability to swap out means I can get 2 fav proks per rotation. It felt really comfortable to play and solved my energy issues.

If only I had an R5 Lithic Spear.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There is no way there are still 40 hydroculi out there!
I've explored mainland Fontaine to 100% and the new region to 76%.
How can there still be 40 hydrocoli?!

despair-wtf.gif

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I got all the Hydrocoli today. I needed 10 more to max the statues so I crafted a bunch of trackers. I found the 10 plus the extra spare to sit in my inventory forever. I also crafted too many trackers because I'm an idiot, so they'll sit in my inventory too.