• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
I'll not stress myself about Hydroculi until I'm done exploring and collecting them organically. Only then I'll bother crafting the trackers.

>4.7 main event Art festival voice lines count
>Xinyan has the most voicelines

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
She's still without any appearance on permanent content tho.

We keep being robbed, she's so cool and upbeat.

Apr 24, 2024
I'll not stress myself about Hydroculi until I'm done exploring and collecting them organically. Only then I'll bother crafting the trackers.

She's still without any appearance on permanent content tho.

We keep being robbed, she's so cool and upbeat.
I support this post. Look, NGL. If girl does not make an appearance in this rock n roll event, they best not send me a survey. Can they not put Itto in everything? I liked the character initially and the voice actor is fantastic, but Itto is pretty much becoming the Poochie of GI for me. Pretty soon whenever Itto is not at an event, other characters will ask "where is Arataki Itto?" You can't be missed if you won't go away.

Catchphrase

Nov 28, 2023
I support this post. Look, NGL. If girl does not make an appearance in this rock n roll event, they best not send me a survey. Can they not put Itto in everything? I liked the character initially and the voice actor is fantastic, but Itto is pretty much becoming the Poochie of GI for me. Pretty soon whenever Itto is not at an event, other characters will ask "where is Arataki Itto?" You can't be missed if you won't go away.
LOL that's actually pretty accurate

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

There isn't that much to the new zone really. A couple of massive fishbowls. I burned through them real fast. But because there's so much verticality, I didn't spot a lot of the oculi.

There's one in the final boss room, and a spincrystal!

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
So how do I play Arllechino? I havent checked and sometimes she does 23515125125 Damage, others like not much.

Use Skill
Switch to buff/setup units and set up
Switch back to Arle and charge attack to absorb the big X buff
Mash auto attack
If you are dying use ult to heal. If REALLY dying you can use skill and then ult to suck in all the bond of life stuff but then you're kind of useless until skill is back up.
If not dying use skill again and re-buff
Repeat.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How do I get here?

Interaktivnaja-karta-More-drevnosti-v-Genshin-Impact.jpg

It's the only(?) location I haven't found while exploring Remuria.

I'll not stress myself about Hydroculi until I'm done exploring and collecting them organically.

Same. But I am almost done leisurely and completely exploring everything and I was shocked to find out I must've overlooked 40. XD

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
She was fantastic in 2.8 and probably the best part on the main event together with Fischl.

It all being unavailable is borderline criminal at this point. It's fundamental worldbuilding, let new players do it even if without event minigame rewards.

There isn't that much to the new zone really. A couple of massive fishbowls. I burned through them real fast. But because there's so much verticality, I didn't spot a lot of the oculi.

There's one in the final boss room, and a spincrystal!
You talking about the one in the corridor before the arena? I only found it because it's in your face as soon as you cross it lol.

Not in this case specifically, but I always find it funny how during dialogues and cutscenes the camera has a tendency to include in the frame puzzles and collectibles you might have missed.

Same. But I am almost done leisurely and completely exploring everything and I was shocked to find out I must've overlooked 40. XD
I did the entire Remuria WQ on my account yesterday and only got 10 lol.

They seem to be more well hidden this time. Maybe this is to extend the time you'll spend on the new map.

Apr 24, 2024
My Arle is only lvl 60 (sub ascension) with Deathmatch and average artifacts. I sent her into a camp of hilichurls to see how she'd fare.
tumblr_ncq7dgne9Z1turpgro1_500.gifv

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Standard banner really should have a path. I want a Jade Spear!
Use Skill
Switch to buff/setup units and set up
Switch back to Arle and charge attack to absorb the big X buff
Mash auto attack
If you are dying use ult to heal. If REALLY dying you can use skill and then ult to suck in all the bond of life stuff but then you're kind of useless until skill is back up.
If not dying use skill again and re-buff
Repeat.
Also she doesn't lose imbue if she swaps, so if she's dying you can briefly swap out. And Q resets the E, so if you have E at the end of the rotation and want to heal, E Q E.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Standard banner really should have a path. I want a Jade Spear!

Also she doesn't lose imbue if she swaps, so if she's dying you can briefly swap out. And Q resets the E, so if you have E at the end of the rotation and want to heal, E Q E.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that bit.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
I started Act 3 of Fontaine tonight and I was not expecting the game to turn into an investigative game/visual novel of sorts. I played for around 4 hours straight, and the only attacks I used were during the minigames. Not a single enemy anywhere. This, along with the detective/trial missions, really make this region feel different than anything before it.

I'm quite enjoying it!

I'm pleasantly surprised to see you enjoying Act 3 because it is the weakest act of Fontaine AQ for me (2nd weakest AQ act in the whole game imo).
Looking forward to your impression of Act 5. I recommend playing Neuvi's SQ before starting Act 5 for the best experience.

How do you think about Furina at the moment? (act 3 or 4)

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
My Arle is only lvl 60 (sub ascension) with Deathmatch and average artifacts. I sent her into a camp of hilichurls to see how she'd fare.
tumblr_ncq7dgne9Z1turpgro1_500.gifv

At the end of Genshin's long story there'll be a beautiful, deeply emotional cutscene where all the hilichurls are turned back into humans. They fall into eachothers arms, crying of happiness, they'll sing and dance of pure joy...only that there will be no hilichurls left to do any of that, because we genocided them all.

68465101_edit_img_cover_file_15954515_1433876223_1512.gif

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Should get Arle's weapon to 90 today and then I will start activating her constellations. Probably stupid but I want to have the build fully levelled up that I have for her before activating them. I will then go and slap Masanori about for a bit whilst activating each of them so I can see the difference they make. From playing her at C0 I can tell the C1 and 2 will feel very nice once activated!

Then I'm going to farm the hell out of the new artifact domain for her. Got a similar issue to others though in that my gladiator set for her is really good so it will be hard to beat it any time soon, don't really mind though as I'm not really desperate to use resin anywhere else at this stage of my account and I have 50 fragile resin so will use about 40 of them.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
IMG-0582.jpg

my best artifacts so far. I still don't understand the cv/rv thing. Much prefer the star rail one where it gives my simple brain letter ratings.
akasha also seems to have my attack wrong, it's above 2000

Apr 24, 2024
Best bet is to wait for the next Chronicle Banner.
That was a good idea implemented in the worst way. So here, use your intertwined fates for these characters and weapons that are mostly on the standard banner, it won't be up for the full patch, and the odds are only slightly better than the weapon banner. Its like they wanted it to fail. Unless you were chasing Beacon or Hunter's Path, I have no clue why anyone bothered with it. I guess maybe because Albedo and Eula will never be seen again

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
So how do I play Arllechino? I havent checked and sometimes she does 23515125125 Damage, others like not much.
1) Use your Elemental Skill to mark nearby enemies.
2) Go through your other support to set their skills/ults
3) Return to Arle and by that time the mark on the enemy has probably changed form so charge attack to absorb it and to get a bond of life on your health bar.
4) Attack until your attacks stop being infused or enemies stop moving. Her skill has like a 30s cooldown but each time you hit an enemy with an infused attack that cooldown will decrease so you can reapply the marks and start again.

In mutli target you can mark several enemies and if you have them grouped you can charge attack them and absorb their marks which makes her rotation a bit different... oh, an also the damage of your attacks is stronger the more Bond of Life you have on her so her first hit will feel very VERY punchy but that will decrease the more you attack but that is fine.

Oh, and use the burst in case you need to heal or reset the cooldown of her skill.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The one in the Zajef sheet does has 2PC MH (is the one that says na = normal attack) but the other one linked has Xingqiu and in Vape teams she leans more towards EM than Damage %
Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying.
Probably stupid but I want to have the build fully levelled up that I have for her before activating them.
I do the same thing. I like to get used to a character first before activating them. And sometimes I like to keep them for a power boost later. I had Bennett at C4 for 2 years before I finally activated C5.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Ahh okay, thanks for clarifying.

I do the same thing. I like to get used to a character first before activating them. And sometimes I like to keep them for a power boost later. I had Bennett at C4 for 2 years before I finally activated C5.
Yeah I feel like when you've invested this much into them you might as well make it so you feel the difference they offer as much as possible once you actually activate them! Watching streamers pull for C6 on viewer accounts and then just instantly activating them all at once at the end makes me flinch a bit, feels like they've taken that away from the person they are pulling for.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Speaking of weapons, what are everyone's favourites design wise?

If I was to make a top 5 (in no particular order), for me personally it would be:

Crane's Echoing Call - Just a beautiful weapon and the way the inside of the fan moves is chef's kiss
Crimson Moon's Semblance (only when Arle is using it) - Come on it's a massive badass glowing red scythe, it appeals to the edgy teenager in me
Haran - Another weapon that is just gorgeous
Jade Cutter - Probably not a popular one for most people but I just think it looks really clean, some of the other swords are a bit too busy for me.
Verdict - It's a god damn battle axe

Honourable mentions to Song of Broken Pines, Furina's weapon, the new battle pass spear and the craftable inazuma katana (that's another that I really like as it's super clean looking and more realistic than a lot of weapons)

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've always been an advocate of Weapon banner, but only if you want the 5 stars or the 4 stars are good.
Even if Constellations are better, I say go for Weapon 1st.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Speaking of weapons, what are everyone's favourites design wise?

If I was to make a top 5 (in no particular order), for me personally it would be:

Crane's Echoing Call - Just a beautiful weapon and the way the inside of the fan moves is chef's kiss
Crimson Moon's Semblance (only when Arle is using it) - Come on it's a massive badass glowing red scythe, it appeals to the edgy teenager in me
Haran - Another weapon that is just gorgeous
Jade Cutter - Probably not a popular one for most people but I just think it looks really clean, some of the other swords are a bit too busy for me.
Verdict - It's a god damn battle axe

Honourable mentions to Song of Broken Pines, Furina's weapon, the new battle pass spear and the craftable inazuma katana (that's another that I really like as it's super clean looking and more realistic than a lot of weapons)
Ooh what a fun idea! I'll list my favourites among the ones I have. I have a weakness for swords.

Haran Geppaku Futsu - the most beautiful sword.
Uraku Misugiri - also a beautiful sword, love how the yellow flower glows when geo was applied.
Freedom Sworn - gorgeous sword, was my first 5 star weapon I pulled.
Skyward Blade - Love this sword so much, just wish I used it more.
Staff of Scarlett Sands - I love this design so much.
A Thousand Floating Dreams - Aladdin was my favourite movie as a child, having a genie's lamp as a weapon is awesome.
Crane's Echoing Call - I love the fan design.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
genshin OT is the ultimate do as I say, not as I do wrt the weapon banner
Not me, I've been a staunch supporter of weapon banner boycotting since forever. 🫡

Almost fell into the trap with 5* constellations, tho.

I had a dream that I got Arlecchino and her weapon from the same 10-pull
I know someone that managed to lose the 50/50, pull Arlecchino and nab her weapon on 60 pulls.

Meanwhile almost everyone else I know had to spend ~160 pulls to get her.

We really needed these materials
The Adventurer's Guild made me do it. Blame Katheryne!

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
It is always hilarious seeing you guys builds in here and knowing I will never get anywhere close to that. I have like one character to lvl 80 lmao

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Ooh what a fun idea! I'll list my favourites among the ones I have. I have a weakness for swords.

Haran Geppaku Futsu - the most beautiful sword.
Uraku Misugiri - also a beautiful sword, love how the yellow flower glows when geo was applied.
Freedom Sworn - gorgeous sword, was my first 5 star weapon I pulled.
Skyward Blade - Love this sword so much, just wish I used it more.
Staff of Scarlett Sands - I love this design so much.
A Thousand Floating Dreams - Aladdin was my favourite movie as a child, having a genie's lamp as a weapon is awesome.
Crane's Echoing Call - I love the fan design.
Yeah I think we are both part of the sword club aren't we! I'd say the swords have a lot of excellent designs and also are probably my favourite character type to play as as well.

Thinking on it, I think Haran would have to be my number one. It's like a work of art, you wouldn't actually want to be hitting people with it lol

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Late on this and haven't had the chance to do much of the new content but gawd it feels good to finally have that hole filled in the map.