Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Hoyoverse hiding serious themes under the guise of silly Itto and Paimon shenanigans, as usual...

The "dog saving other animals legend" that is at the end revealed to be the "Puppy Union", a joint operation between Sangonomiya and the Yashiro commission, was most likely an operation about rescuing war victims. It looks like Dvorak was somehow caught up in this as well, and the lyrics of the song are basically commentary on the war, with the animals being codenames for the victims.
'member Chouji?
ul4kJHL.png

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was annoyed by this event sending me to go collect starsconches, but as I was wandering aimlessly in search of them I discovered a precious chest I somehow missed on the beach just north of Fontaine by digging up some crabs, so all is forgiven.

...don't go there for starconches though.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Hoyoverse hiding serious themes under the guise of silly Itto and Paimon shenanigans, as usual...

The "dog saving other animals legend" that is at the end revealed to be the "Puppy Union", a joint operation between Sangonomiya and the Yashiro commission, was most likely an operation about rescuing war victims. It looks like Dvorak was somehow caught up in this as well, and the lyrics of the song are basically commentary on the war, with the animals being codenames for the victims.
'member Chouji?

ul4kJHL.png

Where did you find that? Searched the place but only found Heizou's letter on that box.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Event last day

all the archons casually getting ready to fight celestia

the singing cutscene was really cute! I'll look up the other languages later. I wonder if you have to pay TMR more if you want him to sing in his role lol

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Finally had time to type my thoughts about it.

Yep, Max and Corina knocked it out of the park. I wasn't expecting Paimon to sing, but she actually pulled it off.

Her voice gained a lot more nuance in this event, giving Paimon more weight to her sassy moments. Her rivalry with Itto is adorable and Max fully embarked on it lmao.

And yep, Max sings really well. Guy was already an amazing VA, was half-expecting this tbf. I think it's now canonical that Itto is a really good singer. Hoyoverse casually turning a Oni clown into a reliable and talented guy. As times goes by, any regret of pulling him on 2.7 is vanishing.

Xinyan should have been on it also, but the song would be probably too soft for her, lol. I want to see a rock band with Itto, Dvorak, Yunjin and Xinyan playing instruments Fontaine-made and Adepti-made in a future event, something Rock in Rio level of spectacle, as a culmination of the Arataki Gang's past efforts.

And THEY LET THOMA OUT OF THE SOLITARY CONFINEMENT! FINALLY!! Maybe before 2026 we'll see him attending Weinlesefest, Windblume or (gasp) Ludi Harpastum.

The underlying plot was also interesting. In the end, the undercover initiative wasn't simply Taroumaru saving animals, but a joint operation between the Yashiro Commission and Sangonomiya to save not pets, but humans (also, I presume). I mean, Taroumaru may very well have been a part of it but the entire thing was clearly disguised as something else, and for good reason since the two forces were technically enemies.

all the archons casually getting ready to fight celestia
Yep. That final scene seems to be a very small teaser that something big is coming. A war bigger than Inazuma's internal strifes.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Oh nice, another leak confirming the next banner order. Alhaitham/Clorinde and Furina/Sigewinne.

Really excited to be finally getting Alhaitham soon and then it will be time to get C2 Furina right after. I hope by some miracle Furina comes home early so I can get Sigewinne too, otherwise she will be a skip for now. Considering I need two copies of Furina.... yeah Sigewinne will be a skip lol.

The Clorinde weapon banner will be awesome though, either get her amazing sword or get a LoFi. If it was not for Furina running right after I would pull on such a nice banner.

Apr 24, 2024
Finally had time to type my thoughts about it.

Yep, Max and Corina knocked it out of the park. I wasn't expecting Paimon to sing, but she actually pulled it off.

Her voice gained a lot more nuance in this event, giving Paimon more weight to her sassy moments. Her rivalry with Itto is adorable and Max fully embarked on it lmao.

And yep, Max sings really well. Guy was already an amazing VA, was half-expecting this tbf. I think it's now canonical that Itto is a really good singer. Hoyoverse casually turning a Oni clown into a reliable and talented guy. As times goes by, any regret of pulling him on 2.7 is vanishing.

Xinyan should have been on it also, but the song would be probably too soft for her, lol. I want to see a rock band with Itto, Dvorak, Yunjin and Xinyan playing instruments Fontaine-made and Adepti-made in a future event, something Rock in Rio level of spectacle, as a culmination of the Arataki Gang's past efforts.

And THEY LET THOMA OUT OF THE SOLITARY CONFINEMENT! FINALLY!! Maybe before 2026 we'll see him attending Weinlesefest, Windblume or (gasp) Ludi Harpastum.

The underlying plot was also interesting. In the end, the undercover initiative wasn't simply Taroumaru saving animals, but a joint operation between the Yashiro Commission and Sangonomiya to save not pets, but humans (also, I presume). I mean, Taroumaru may very well have been a part of it but the entire thing was clearly disguised as something else, and for good reason since the two forces were technically enemies.

Yep. That final scene seems to be a very small teaser that something big is coming. A war bigger than Inazuma's internal strifes.
Does she even make an appearance?

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Thoma lines in this event was hilarious and I thought I was playing Yakuza when they started singing.

The English VA did well.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
My Arlecchino is at lvl 60 right now , man why did they make farming for character level up mats so annoying?

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Any mat that requires specific days, so its pretty much all of them right>?

Yeah talent/weapon mats are annoying. It helps to have something else to farm on the off-days. I always need artifacts so can throw resin at that, but that's not a good use for your resin until AR45.

At least the boss isn't day locked.

have a good day everyone

Oh yeah, another day has passed. Just gonna cross it off the calendar for some reason.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
53711937661_934e8ff7ba_o.png

This is heartbreaking to witness...
The beautymarked villain needs to be held accountable!

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017

Only talent stuff (and weapon stuff if you are levelling a wep). The higher level talent stuff is once per week which does also suck. But the ascension stuff (from the world boss) can be done repeatedly (just with like, 2 min of downtime between each attempt).

But yeah, I hate to be all "star rail does it better" but... It's just so much nicer being able to just pick what you are going after and run it multiple times in a row without needing to be on a certain day of the week.

I get why it is the way it is, but I don't like it.

I still wish Genshin would just absorb the Star Rail QoL stuff. Like breaking down artifacts to the level up material, being able to mark things as trash in the screen you get them at the end of a domain, switching between keyboard/mouse and controller on the fly so menu navigation is a lot nicer etc.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Yeah, it's annoying. I went through some days like this, slowly building up a surprise new 5* pull, or a new character that dropped alongside a new map, thus using mats from there instead of pre-existing ones. It took me more than a month in the worst cases.

This didn't hit me as hard with Father because I prefarmed for her, but she uses mats from older maps and I had like 200 pulls saved anyway. If I have no guaranteed character, I don't prefarm.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized the only non-Inazumans were NPCs, despite this being an international event.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Oh nice, another leak confirming the next banner order. Alhaitham/Clorinde and Furina/Sigewinne.

Really excited to be finally getting Alhaitham soon and then it will be time to get C2 Furina right after. I hope by some miracle Furina comes home early so I can get Sigewinne too, otherwise she will be a skip for now. Considering I need two copies of Furina.... yeah Sigewinne will be a skip lol.

The Clorinde weapon banner will be awesome though, either get her amazing sword or get a LoFi. If it was not for Furina running right after I would pull on such a nice banner.

My dreams of getting Chev on the Furina banner probably dashed ;_; Hopefully Kirara is on sige/furina though. The Furina prefarm continues and should be ready, artifacts aside, by then easily

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Thought I'd try a C0 pull value tier list, at least to me
-If your Raiden hasn't taken the full EM pill she goes lower
-Lyney goes higher if you like charge shot playstyle
-Personally I'm more likely to use Itto/Chiori than anyone in the tier above, but Venti having the potential to break the game keeps him higher
-If you're a dodge-lord Zhongli goes lower
gsFtfBL.png

I would put Xianyun in essential from my own experience just cause I can't imagine running an overworld team without her at this point lol. Also love Xianyun because plunge generally doesn't even care about con levels so at C0 you're still doing crazy damage in various teams. Honestly think I might go for C1 just because how much I use it for daily use even though its kinda pointless for combat

For similar reasons I really like Chiori. The run bonus is nice (and has basically no conditions unlike the other ones) and she does solid damage and even has a cool quickswap. No regrets from me from getting her - can't wait till I can roll for Zhongli to pair them up

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
At this point, I fully believe Chevy will probably appear on the Furina banner just to spit on me.

I look forward to the next survey then. It won't do shit but I'll feel better. And please, no more Poochie
He doesn't bother me tbh, his VA is just too good. But I agree it's on Hoyo to give Inazuma some more love. We at least had Thoma and Heizou on this one.

Seems like they weirdly avoid the region, probably because most new players won't be able to access an event happening there or work through all AQs and AR requirements until they're eligible to.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Thought I'd try a C0 pull value tier list, at least to me
-If your Raiden hasn't taken the full EM pill she goes lower
-Lyney goes higher if you like charge shot playstyle
-Personally I'm more likely to use Itto/Chiori than anyone in the tier above, but Venti having the potential to break the game keeps him higher
-If you're a dodge-lord Zhongli goes lower
gsFtfBL.png

I have 2 of the essentials. Furina can't come soon enough.

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017
Forgive this somewhat braggy post, but I just got my first 36 star clear after starting the game in 4.0! It came down to the wire but managed to pull through with a Furina-Hu Tao-Xianyun plunge vape team for the first side and a National team for the second side. I was beating my head against this Abyss a few times, especially 12-2, but watching SevyPlays YouTube guide really helped.

I also finally crowned Xiangling's Burst which probably pushed me over the edge. I tried first with Sucrose in place of Kazuha, but couldn't quite get there, the rotations needed to Guoba swirl both pyro and hyrdro and also passing the TTDS buffs to Xiangling are too complicated for me, so just went for Kazuha instead. Ironically, this team couldn't clear 12-1 fast enough, but I had previously 3-starred that chamber on another run.

View: https://imgur.com/a/iSI1E4H

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Forgive this somewhat braggy post, but I just got my first 36 star clear after starting the game in 4.0! It came down to the wire but managed to pull through with a Furina-Hu Tao-Xianyun plunge vape team for the first side and a National team for the second side. I was beating my head against this Abyss a few times, especially 12-2, but watching SevyPlays YouTube guide really helped.

I also finally crowned Xiangling's Burst which probably pushed me over the edge. I tried first with Sucrose in place of Kazuha, but couldn't quite get there, the rotations needed to Guoba swirl both pyro and hyrdro and also passing the TTDS buffs to Xiangling are too complicated for me, so just went for Kazuha instead. Ironically, this team couldn't clear 12-1 fast enough, but I had previously 3-starred that chamber on another run.

That's not braggy, that's celebratory! Congrats dude. The first full clear is always a satisfying feeling.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

Good shit, nice.

best rivalry is Paimon vs Itto

They even share the same birthday. lol

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Got some pretty good upgrades for Arlecchino

old
GMDmRCzWYAApakf

new
GNQyhA9WgAE4_NB

more crit rate, more crit damage, more attack, and more EM.

kmadison

Feb 8, 2024

That is really fast from starting this region, congrats!

Do other folks remember their start patch to 36 clear patch and what pushed them over? I started in 1.4 (venti's rerun) and cleared 36 in 2.3 after getting Raiden.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Congrats

Do other folks remember their start patch to 36 clear patch and what pushed them over? I started in 1.4 (venti's rerun) and cleared 36 in 2.3 after getting Raiden.

started day 1. My first 36* was with Kazuha's first banner. I went Xiangling/Kazuha/Xingqiu/Bennett and Klee/Ganyu/Venti/Zhongli.

Last edited:

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks! I feel I've been lucky with the reruns since I started. I got Yelan as my first 5 star, and was able to get Hu Tao, Nahida, Kazuha and Raiden in the past few patches. New characters like Neuv, Furina, and Xianyun have been great too. Also managed to get all of the great 4 star units to C6 like Xingqiu , Fischl, Bennett. My Sucrose is only C1 but was amazing until I was able to pull Kazuha last patch.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, only managed to get 32 Diligence books, so 4 short to get Hu Tao to 9/9/9.
Guess it'll be Sunday then, then moving to 4 stars finally.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
The free talent books from the event are awesome. I was able to get Klee's burst to lv7, Albedo's burst to lv7, Xianyun's elemental skill to lv8 and Neuvillette's elemental skill to lv9. :D

kmadison

Feb 8, 2024
As I think about pulling for a wanderer constellation, something I realize that I dislike about him that doesn't get brought up is that his flying doesn't help at all defensively. I remember thinking it'd be great to fly above enemy attacks, but in reality, during his skill he gets hit by the exact same attacks everyone else does.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
As I think about pulling for a wanderer constellation, something I realize that I dislike about him that doesn't get brought up is that his flying doesn't help at all defensively. I remember thinking it'd be great to fly above enemy attacks, but in reality, during his skill he gets hit by the exact same attacks everyone else does.
I play Wanderer a lot and there is one strategy to fly out of reach when playing him shield-less. You click the button once to hover up before starting your attack string, that makes many enemies unable to hit you but some of the ranged attacks can still hit you. You see the C6 Wanderer solo players do this in their runs.
The downside to this is that even just flying up once uses a lot of stamina so his on-field time is cut short.

I do want to get his C1 and C2 one day since I enjoy his gameplay so much, just need to skip this upcoming banner due to Alhaitham.

kmadison

Feb 8, 2024
I play Wanderer a lot and there is one strategy to fly out of reach when playing him shield-less. You click the button once to hover up before starting your attack string, that makes many enemies unable to hit you but some of the ranged attacks can still hit you. You see the C6 Wanderer solo players do this in their runs.
The downside to this is that even just flying up once uses a lot of stamina so his on-field time is cut short.

I do want to get his C1 and C2 one day since I enjoy his gameplay so much, just need to skip this upcoming banner due to Alhaitham.
I haven't watched other people play, but from my experience going up a 2nd time seems like too big a trade off. Overall he feels harder to dodge with than other characters especially as his burst leaves him exposed briefly at the end in ways other characters aren't. All in all, he's still one of my favs and I play him a ton too.