Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
Banner will be a complete skip for me. I already have Venti and don't care for constellations, I have Sucrose at C6 and don't care for Noelle and Razor. I'll either save up for Childe and Rosaria or if leaks confirm Varka I'll skip Childe too. Gotta catch the hunky Grand Master with guaranteed pity. :)
Just give me a Mona banner. She's all I want right now. Why are we getting Childe? He already had one. Did we ever have a Mona banner?

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
lol this game absolutely refuses to give me talent materials for Xiao. I havent had 1 drop of that material since pulling him
Mona can technically be obtained from all banners all the time, just low chance.
Yeah but I dont have the money to spend infinitely until I get a Mona. Id just get Diluc and Hu Tao over and over again right now if I were to try. It's worse odds than the weapon banner.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Just give me a Mona banner. She's all I want right now. Why are we getting Childe? He already had one. Did we ever have a Mona banner?

Why Childe? Coz he's limited.

I don't know why Mihoyo insist on only giving limited characters the stage but that's how it is since beginning, sadly. Keqing banner was an anomaly. Looks like she was only getting a rate up just to buy time for Hu Tao, nothing more. At this point, I don't want to get my hopes up for another standard character rate up coz we're, indeed, back to the usual 3 weeks limited banner routine.

The dream is dead.

Mett

Oct 29, 2017

I don't know why Mihoyo insist on only giving limited characters the stage but that's how it is since beginning, sadly. Keqing banner was an anomaly. Looks like she was only getting a rate up just to buy time for Hu Tao, nothing more. At this point, I don't want to get my hopes up for another standard character rate up coz we're, indeed, back to the usual 3 weeks limited banner routine.

The dream is dead.
I believe its thought that Keqing banner held Hu Tao back because her character kinda representing death they didnt want it to coincide with chinese new year.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so sick of all those "limited events".

Can't they just add more permanent stuff instead? :(

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
How has there been so many updates and Childe's burst skill is still bugged and keeps moving the camera into the ground when you use it. I don't get it. ESPECIALLY when they are bringing him back for another banner

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
How has there been so many updates and Childe's burst skill is still bugged and keeps moving the camera into the ground when you use it. I don't get it. ESPECIALLY when they are bringing him back for another banner

Herrscher of Reason had her victory animation clip through memorial arena stage literally 100% of the time for over a year now...

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
So Hu Tao only gets 2 weeks, while Venti and Childe reruns get again 3 weeks for a total of 6 weeks >.>
Really great move there Mihoyo. This also deconfirms any potential 3rd banner. At least it confirms the suspicion to save even longer.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

I'm sure the other "basic" 5 stars will get their chance at some point... and I'm sure Diluc will be next in line since he deserves it more than those other nobodies. :)

Sep 11, 2020

The dream is dead.

They may have used her to test how a banner featuring a permanent character would have work.

And it seems like Keching banner was the lowest grossing banner so far, as it was expected.

If you looked at the results of the survey posted a couple of pages before, you'll see a sizeable chunk of the non-F2P playerbase buys either the Welkin Pass, the Battle Pass, or both. Maybe 20 to 50€ in a couple of moments.

The huge spikes that have happened after the release of certain 5* characters aren't caused by F2P people or small spenders, but whales. And chances are you already have all permanent 5* characters if you've spent that much money.

If characters like Keching, Mona or Diluc had had their banner in the first couple of months after the game launched, they'd have probably made quite a lot of money. They didn't, so each passing month reduces the perceived value of those characters further and further.

While we all want more permanent content, this is a gacha game. Limited events create FOMO.

Wish more games took the same approach as Another Eden, where all events are permanent.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine Crowning a character? Wouldn't that be fun? Imagine actually getting boss drop pieces for the characters you want? That would be swell wouldn't it?

I haven't spent a single crown as yet...

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Boo, I wanted Sucrose to be on the Rosaria banner because I want her constellations but I don't want to pull on this Venti one otherwise.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine Crowning a character? Wouldn't that be fun? Imagine actually getting boss drop pieces for the characters you want? That would be swell wouldn't it?

I would love to crown a few talents, even have a few at lvl 9 all ready... but with the material's required I can't justify it for such a small increase. Nevermind the ridiculous Mora cost, there's so much overlap of talent books that I could bring a new character to like 7/6/6 for a similar cost.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
lol this game absolutely refuses to give me talent materials for Xiao. I havent had 1 drop of that material since pulling him

Yeah but I dont have the money to spend infinitely until I get a Mona. Id just get Diluc and Hu Tao over and over again right now if I were to try. It's worse odds than the weapon banner.

I have plenty of Xiao talent materials. Of course I do, because I do not use him much, lol. However Keqing uses the same material, so I was able to level up her talents ealier today. Take that, game! Your little, dirty tricks were useless. :)

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017

It's really fun when both your abyss dps characters share the same boss material and that's the only one you never get and for some reason there's absolutely nothing that can be done about that.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think he's talking about the boss drops. Shadow of the Warrior, Foul Legacy, etc.

Oh... Yeah, I meant those, but I was confused for a second. Earlier today I looked through all my characters' talent books and materials and of those Keqing and Xiao were the only ones that today had their talent book domain open and that I had enough boss material drops for. So for a second I remembered them sharing the same boss material. Yeah, they don't. They share the same talent books though.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Well, at least now I know for sure I'm waiting another six weeks before there's even a chance of a character I actually care about pulling for to show up.
On one hand it's nice to be able to stockpile somewhat, but it also leaves me with very little to look forward to beyond endless artifact grinding. Maybe I'll finally try to dig into Spiral abyss a little since I've been basically ignoring it ever since clearing, like, floor 5.

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017

Ganyu NA 10 was the easiest decision. No one needs her mats and her burst will be soon 10 too. She's that broken.

But otherwise yeah. Still having a tough time to decide if i want to use the other crowns for something. Hu Tao would be nice, but she's sharing her mats with Diona and Childe, so 9/9/9 seems like a good stopping point for now. But i also have her Staff of Homa, so investing in either E10 or NA10 would be quite nice actually.... But she's also C0 thanks to Mihoyo making her Banner only last 2 weeks during a period without battlepass and worth to mention free primos >.>

And other possible charas have the talent mats sharing problem especially Klee/Keqing/Mona & soon Ayaka. So neither of them will be able to reach talent level 10 ever in the following year. So yeah >.>

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Ganyu NA 10 was the easiest decision. No one needs her mats and her burst will be soon 10 too. She's that broken.
Xiao uses her Talent Books, Boss Materials, and Qingxin Flowers too. Yeah...

I have Ganyu at 9, 6, 6. I have Xiao at 8, 6, 7. I need more Shadows of the Warriors.

Meanwhile I now have about 13 Tusks and 10 Shards of Fowl Legacy.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Ugh I have future plans for all of those characters on the banner (auto attack teams basically) but have no desire for a C1 Venti. Good to know that "leak" is was on the money and Fischl may be on the Childe/Rosaria banner. Boo for 3 week banners returning though so boring. Gonna end up close to garenteed character if I save this entire season though so I feel like I'm in a good place.

Sep 11, 2020
It's nice that Venti's banner doesn't have any of the 4* units that I have maxed. My Sucrose is C4, my Noelle is C3 and I don't have Razor, so it's not a bad banner to me. It's been 25 characters since my last 5* unit, which was Keching during her rate up, and I'll probably spend all the primogems I get in the next few weeks on Venti banner.

If I manage to get him, great. If I don't, no big deal. I just hope I don't get another constellation for Qiqi lol.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Venti rerun is a skip banner for me. I have Venti and C6 of two of those 4* so it's all a waste. More saving for Rosaria/Varka/Ayaka

Maybe I'll actually not spend a dime this month, would be a first since Klee

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Should have my venti in about 20-30 pulls. Hoping I get enough stardust to buy the 5 regular fates, and the fates from venti ascension might get me to hit pity on the regular banner too.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I've got Hu Tao's talents up to 7, and I've got...2.5 usable artifact pieces (3.5 if I throw in an off-set goblet but I'm waiting to get CW 4pc before I do that). HP Sands ATM, but I've read that EM is better in most situations so I'm seeing if I can get one of those before I get the other piece I need.

Final piece is probably going to be the weapon since that's three weeks out (need to get Deathmatch from the new BP). Going to have to farm a bunch more Nectar since I burned almost all of it on her talents.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
My Hu Tao is fully built now, after two weeks in the skill book and artifact gulag she is perfect and dear lord, i have created a monster.

Still building mine, but it's insane that at level 80 in her stance she has slightly more attack than my lvl 90 Ganyu w/ a lvl 90 Amos bow......

Granted, Ganyu still has a 4* sands piece, because artifacts be like that >.<

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I got Hu Tao to level 80. Now I'm looking to use Fragile Resin to start farming the Crimson Witch Domain. Wish me guys! Hopefully I could get some better pieces for Diluc as well? One can dream.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
YAO YAO
548314796089671681.gif
YAO YAO
548314796089671681.gif
YAO YAO
548314796089671681.gif
YAO YAO
548314796089671681.gif

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

edit wtf its old and not current

my day is ruined

Last edited:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I got Hu Tao to level 80. Now I'm looking to use Fragile Resin to start farming the Crimson Witch Domain. Wish me guys! Hopefully I could get some better pieces for Diluc as well? One can dream.

I'm still trying to figure out how to bring my Hu Tao damage up. I see videos of her doing mad damage, but mine is not...I'm assuming it's all reaction based?

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Also on the subject of Yaoyao, she has the old Klee walking animations in that vid, I'm certain they're going to change it like they did with Klee.

I still don't actually know why they changed it, i don't think they ever gave a reason.

Kierric

Teyvat Traveler
May 3, 2020
Can we all agree that weapons which use the Decarabian tiles to ascend are the best? I say this because they also use the easiest elite material, aka the horns from giant hilichurls. NO GRINDING YAY. My main DPS all need those fatui agent axes for their weapons and it's so painstaking at every turn. But levelling The Stringless ready for Venti has been so breezy~

Status
Not open for further replies.