Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So it looks like we had a total of 42 entrants for the BP giveaway.

Carry the two... divide by 4...

Everyone gets a BP.

If you DMed me about the 1.4 BP Giveaway, please send me an email address and I'll send you BP monies.

Thanks everyone for participating!
Daaamn, this is really generous!

Aly

Oct 27, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

If you DMed me about the 1.4 BP Giveaway, please send me an email address and I'll send you BP monies.

That's insanely kind and generous of you.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

That is so incredibly generous of you! Thank you so much and I'm happy for all my fellow participants! :D

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

Before I send an e-mail, how does this work for PS4 users?

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
I hope Varka ends up being some big buff dude. Every time I picture him in my mind's eye I think of Major Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.
GAYeP.jpg

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Varka ends up being some big buff dude. Every time I picture him in my mind's eye I think of Major Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist.
GAYeP.jpg

Lol, I fear they turned Varka into Eula. He should have been the cryo and claymore using knight from Mondstadt. Has anyone in the closed beta checked if Varka turned into Eula in all game lore and dialogues?

thematic

Fallen Guardian
Oct 31, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

sorry
I'm not sure how to DM
but did my entry recognized?

if not, it's okay.
just wanna say thank you

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What happend to Mihoyo? Way easy leaks this time.
*tinfoil hat*

They intentionally allowed leaks this time so people wouldn't get bored/drop the game during 1.4, and to also get people hyped and prepared to spend their hard-earned primogems for these characters, only to have the REAL leaks hidden by the true beta testers, in where Ayaka (now dendro element) arrives in 1.6.

Oct 27, 2017
She's physical. There just isn't a physical element, just like how Razor is "electro" but really physical.
still dont know why she wouldn't be electro when her island comes with the electro archon ( we both know MC's electro will be shit like it always is thats the only way i guess they will "balance" them once they have all elements just make them all shit) lol i hope and hope they changed her to electro would make way more sense...

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What happend to Mihoyo? Way easy leaks this time.

They released the client and people know where to look now.

MHY was trying to stop it (was being discussed on KQM discord about them trying to take down images), and will no doubt attack leakers they can find but this is what will happen.

Gene

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping that the native ps5 version would come along with 1.4 since it was rated recently. I guess maybe in 1.5? I'm not expecting them to drop it outside of a patch since the ps5 update and hdr support were packaged with 1.1 and 1.2.

Oct 27, 2017
*tinfoil hat*

They intentionally allowed leaks this time so people wouldn't get bored/drop the game during 1.4, and to also get people hyped and prepared to spend their hard-earned primogems for these characters, only to have the REAL leaks hidden by the true beta testers, in where Ayaka (now dendro element) arrives in 1.6.
or this lol if she is i will save for her...

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

g0uFfXs.jpg

I-I won something? (Assuming I actually managed to send the initial PM correctly, I never PM anyone here lol)

matthews

Dec 25, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

42 x $10 = 420. Nice.
Seriously, super generous of you. Thanks!

And congrats to all the winners. May you all get many 5 stars with the wishes and maybe complain a little less about having no mora.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
is Zhongli rumored to be coming back for 1.5?
if not I might roll for that upcoming claymore lady. I actually kind of like her design.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i'm catching up on the leaks

EULA GANG WHERE YOU AT

this is a HUGE L for the ayaka community

Gene

Oct 25, 2017
Genshin Impact |OT4| End User Longsword Agreement ??
Surely there's a good pun in here somewhere

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Honestly I know people hype Ayaka like crazy in this thread but I'm like do I even need her? Ganyu is queen

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
1.4 seems like massive bait. Rosaria a phsical focused cryo character is released

1.5 physical focused cryo who can lower enemy phys res by herself.

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017
I am probably gonna have to skip the Ayaka banner so Eula is a lot more appealing to me for that reason (that and I have Keqing + Xingqiu to play as Vergil already).

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia

Everyone gets a BP.

This is crazy. And extremely generous. But I have applaud the craziness of it. Congrats to the winners. All of them :D

Kierric

Teyvat Traveler
May 3, 2020
Nonono...

Still saving for Ayaka.

Eula's just... cryo Razor with waifu appeal. I've got a spare skyward pride with her name on it, though.
The one thing electro units were good at was physical damage and mihoyo really went and outclassed them all by releasing the mother of physical units... who is cryo. Another nail in the coffin. RIP

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
So Eula is literally Cryo Razor. One more reason to justify not pulling her and waiting for Ayaka.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Everyone gets a BP.

Didn't enter, but that's generous as all hell. You a good person.

Status
Not open for further replies.