Status
Not open for further replies.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
anyone have a good video on how to use zhongli? I got him a while back right before I stopped playing and just started up again. I finally levelled him up to 80 but don't really know how to use him well.

You can build him a few ways depending on what you want
I go 2 piece noblesse, 2 piece petra to be a support with a high damage ult
You can do 4 piece millelith for chunkier shield support, his shield scales off HP
Personally I like the former and just get a bunch of HP on substats for the shield

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh pretty seashell palace. Why are mermaid aesthetics so good?!

I'm a sucker for the gorgeous waterfalls in this game, so if it were underwater there'd be no waterfalls. ;)

There are things that look like waterfalls underwater, although usually it's silt or sand that's falling rather than water. Still looks cool though!
If Mihoyo did have underwater areas I can't imagine they'd not have some (annoying) new damage mechanic for it like balethunder or sheer cold. So it's probably for the best.

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Fixed that for you with the way she has been going.
aqua-cry-cute-aqua.gif

RichieMythic

Oct 27, 2017
England, UK
I feel like I'm running a wonky team of characters I don't like that much because I keep failing to pull all the characters I do want. If I miss out on Gorou I s2g I'm done

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

New Zyox vid. I feel like this is useful for newer players, or players who just don't really get why certain characters are as good as they are right now
Goes over things nice and swiftly, also up to date

Had to go back and find this post. I finally watched this video and I feel really bad about how much damage I'm doing with all these characters. And my lack of Kazuha. :(

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
LMAO.

Did 4 artifact runs with condensed resin to get artifacts for Raiden

Got 9 Shimenawa's Reminiscence and 0 Emblem of Severed Fate.

Fuck this game.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Aw man... Yae > Ganyu > Hu Tao > Albedo banner order??? That'll mean two and a half patches for me to sit out jflksaf :(
And wtf at three patches straight without any male 5*s?? MHY you better be planning to turn the next couple of patches after that into Husbando Impact to make up for it, or I stg--! 😒

This is kinda persuading me more to just go ahead and get Yoimiya, though.... I mean, no use saving my pity when two and a half patches is more than enough time to restock for Albedo. Plus, without a pity to save, I'll then be safe to do a few pulls if Thoma and/or Gorou show up before that. Hm...
Well, I'll wait until after the stream and probably until the end of her banner, just in case new info comes out, before fully deciding. I really hope they go over anniversary details during the stream -- like if they're gonna do a special banner for it or not. 💦

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Wouldn't surprise me. I figured they'd end up putting Raiden and Yae somewhat close together. Poor Kokomi though. She's just splashing around in her little mermaid paradise, unaware of the thunder and lightning about to descend all around her... tragic.

So does anyone run Zhongli without max HP?
Me. Has about 33k hp with atk/hp/crit artifacts, full Millelith set. Tanks well enough for me, but I'm probably doing it wrong. I love his attack animations so I wanted them to do decent numbers, but these days I mainly use him to drop a meteor and shield up while Ning and Eula do the heavy lifting.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I really, REALLY doubt we are getting re-runs without new characters... we have Thoma and Gorou already revealed so they will probably be put among those.

Witch of Miracles lololol =3

Deleted member 1594

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been thinking about dropping 1 of my HP artifacts for Zhongli and going geo damage. I only use his shield though to keep Hu Tao alive. That's pretty important, as I don't want a healer on her team. I have him at 40K right now. I dont think I want to go lower than 35K...

From abc64 on WFP

Don't let this go to waste MHY, stealth buff her before launch.

I haven't been keeping up. What's wrong with this character now? Why does she need a buff before she's even released?

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Three reruns in a row seems kinda unlikely.
We got Venti + Childe (Rosaria) + Zhongli (Yanfei) not so long ago.

I am not saying it would happen but there is a precedent!

I haven't been keeping up. What's wrong with this character now? Why does she need a buff before she's even released?
Its a mix of confusion and still being in the dark about her because originally every leaker thought that her jellyfish tick damage would scale with her HP and would do absurd numbers but it was an error and the jellyfish ticks scale of her Attack and her healing from the HP.

Then a series of very weird discoveries like her 2nd passive that gives her extra Healing but removes 100% of her Crit % stat and THEN they lowered her base HP and upped her base attack in a way that looks like a nerf.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if we'll be getting the other 3 islands at once or if it will be one per patch now.

Deleted member 1594

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ganyu - friendship 8
Venti - friendship 7
Bennett - friendship 5
Xiao - friendship 5

My new team until I correct some of these injustices. Until I remember it's like this because I just dont find these characters fun to play in the overworld content....

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
@Witch of Miracles lololol =3
Damn ninja, you're too fast

She has split scaling; E/jellyfish scales of ATK while rest of her kit scales of HP and healing% forcing you to either build HP for your burst or ATK for your jellyfish but whichever one you pick, the other will be nearly useless. She also can't crit. . and nothing in her kit really makes up for the fact she can't crit.

Unless we seriously get a shake up in the meta where clear speed and shields stop being the most important thing in the game, pure healers will never have a place.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if we'll be getting the other 3 islands at once or if it will be one per patch now.

According to rumors/leaks and to the screens Playstation released earlier today, we will be getting two new islands with 2.1. :)

From abc64 on WFP

Don't let this go to waste MHY, stealth buff her before launch.

Man, she's so beautiful and I love her combat animations. I might actually skip Raiden for her.

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
So I barely squeaked my way into floor 12. What's the best way to get my characters up to snuff for 12 I feel like I'm not doing nearly enough damage.
Talents or artifacts?
My artifacts are kinda lacking probably closer to pitiful, but I'm not sure if I should be aiming for set bonuses over excellent stats just to get going. MY artifacts are pretty much garbage minus a like 1 or 2 great pieces. I'm just not really sure what to prioritize on artifacts I wait forever for a good piece end game pieces to drop.
Any advice would be appreciated, really just want to beat floor 12 for the trophy and I can go back to playing leisurely.

Oct 27, 2017
Why is installing this game on PC so fucking hard?

I tried all the tips:
- Run as admin
- Change the directory
- Downloaded additional files

Nothing. Is. Working.

I keep getting the same verification error and having to re-download 20 GB, over and over again.

Someone please help.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Why is installing this game on PC so fucking hard?

I tried all the tips:
- Run as admin
- Change the directory
- Downloaded additional files

Nothing. Is. Working.

I keep getting the same verification error and having to re-download 20 GB, over and over again.

Someone please help.
did you tried installing it from epic? just for testing.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kokomi's elaborate animation flare actually looks really overdesigned to me.

It looks extremely unnatural for a string of attacks unlike most character generic combo chains because of the overly elaborate animations that actually make it look really fake. She flails around so much it just looks ridiculous.

Oct 27, 2017
After getting 35 out of 36 stars the first day of the new abyss I've been banging my head against the wall that is the current floor 12 chamber 1. It got to the point where I was throwing random teams together to see what I could make stick. Finally 3 stared chamber 1 using Ayaka, Mona, Barbara, and Kazuha in team one, and using Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Xiangling, and Fischl in team two. Now I can rest until the next update.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I run burst damage Zhongli solely because I run him with Albedo to make up for his shield strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.