Status
Not open for further replies.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
With Yae I've built my first taser team (XQ + Venti/Sucrose + Yae + Raiden) … although the rotation timing is probably all wrong, it's still very fun. But it highlighted again that I'm in dire need of another hydro character besides XQ.

I really think Ayato + Yae could be a very fun combo.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the current status on Sara? Worth using to buff Raiden and Yae at C2?

Edit: Assuming not C6 Sara, mine is C2.
At C2 her buff is quite small. Bennett is way better.

At C6 she becomes a more electro specific and adds a huge boost of damage to Raiden and also Yae.

Lets just cheer for the Xiao's set, the set that will either put him among the top of T1 DPS, or even bring him into the T0. He was already relegated to the permabench in my clown squad, but now... the true Anemo DPS rivaling other element top DPSes.
Somehow I don't think that set will help him much. And it still doesn't really solve the other issues he has.

He's been permabenched for me as well and I don't fancy farming a new set from scratch for him.

Last edited:

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
So iWinToLose's testing on Yae Miko's weapons shows that R5 Widsith is indeed generally better than Yae's signature weapon when the buffs are active. The EM buff isn't as good as Kagura in regards to her burst damage, but both other buffs are as strong or stronger than Kagura at R1, especially in terms of burst damage. Believe it or not, Widsith with the ATK or burst dmg buff is still better than Kagura at R5 when it comes to burst damage. Obviously the downtime of the buff is a hindrance, but that still seems crazy, and in a Raiden team I imagine it wouldn't feel too restrictive.

The PJC in the weapon banner is tempting because it seems perfect for Ayato, and I really want to invest heavily in him and Ayaka, but if I got a Kagura it would be just as useless to me as the donut.

If Ayato and Ayaka are on the same banner, along with a Amenoma + Mistsplitter weapon banner, that would be the most disgustingly devastating banner for my primos. Not only do I want them both, but I also really want both of their weapons. A weapon banner with both of those swords would be absolutely insane.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a Widsith for Yae. The game is always giving me Rainslasher and The Bell instead of useful weapons.

My 50/50 luck continues to be absolute shit. Not sure what sort of things you all are sacrificing to actually win these.

For me, takes a minimum 150 wishes for any new character.

I know that feeling. I lost 8 in a row. My first 50/50 win was actually Yae.

Oct 27, 2017
32 pulls lol still got over 60k gems with zero ppl to pull for now :/
bKM9JRG.png

shes better than i thought but still meh a little but her voice and character are wonderful i still hate her outfit it should be somewhat purple or her pink color not red.. zero fischls though... :/

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up the Yae story quest and
It's nice to see the Traveler finally get to be a chatterbox for once
Woozy-Face-Emoji.png

Oct 27, 2017
New Code 60 premogems

ZSPDKSC3V8V5

genshin.hoyoverse.com

Genshin Impact – Step Into a Vast Magical World of Adventure

Genshin Impact is an open-world action RPG. In the game, set forth on a journey across a fantasy world called Teyvat. In this vast world, you can explore seven nations, meet a diverse cast of characters with unique personalities and abilities, and fight powerful enemies together with them, all...

yes, they changes the name here too

MIHOYO >>>

ty for the code... but yeah shame from the name change...

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I got my last refinement for Wavebreaker's Fin, my final conclusion is that as long as you have enough energy recharge to burst off cooldown, WF is a significant upgrade over R5 The Catch, especially if you're running a team with a higher total energy capacity (I tested Raiden national which is 310 total, but you could actually go higher with say Sara or Yae).

The R5 WF resulted in a 22% burst dmg increase and a 17% dmg increase for everything else. Also this is with an EoSF set, so if you're running any other set the difference would be even more pronounced in WF's favor since TC is getting an ~11% burst dmg bonus from its main stat which WF doesn't get in this comparison. So if you can get it and have enough ER, I think it's the best 4* polearm for Raiden and quick swap burst supports like Xiangling and Rosaria, especially if Raiden is in your team and/or you have high enough ER from your artifacts.

Last edited:

nss

Apr 10, 2018
1wNTxta.jpg

Anybody know if this can be fixed on Paimon.moe? It seems to attribute Yae banner pulls to ZhongLi's banner.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
While I really did enjoy the Raiden story, I am less of a fan of Yae's. Dunno why, nothing really stood out as bad, I just didn't find it very interesting.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
K8r7lFs.png

Oh my god, after losing the 50/50 on both Shenhe and Zhongli's banners and having to roll to soft pity a total of 4 times and being drained of primogems......11 wishes after Zhongli, Mona finally came home. This is the redemption I was praying for, still can't believe it......I've wanted her since launch......to say I'm in a good mood would be an understatement.

Alas, I'm sorry to the No Mona club, but my membership must end today. I hope it is not long before she graces all of you with her presence.

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
God dammit, they gave a Traveler a voice and speaks more in this one quest than the entire game!
MiHoYo really be trolling us in this quest. Fits with Yae being a massive troll.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
K8r7lFs.png

Oh my god, after losing the 50/50 on both Shenhe and Zhongli's banners and having to roll to soft pity a total of 4 times and being drained of primogems......11 wishes after Zhongli, Mona finally came home. This is the redemption I was praying for, still can't believe it......I've wanted her since launch......to say I'm in a good mood would be an understatement.

Alas, I'm sorry to the No Mona club, but my membership must end today. I hope it is not long before she graces all of you with her presence.
Grats!!!!

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
K8r7lFs.png

It's so ironic that we both leave the No Mona club right when Ayato's about to show up and assault her career

Whide

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Does anyone know if the 120fps mod is bannable? I tried googling about it but I think there's been no reports about people getting banned for it.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Just finished Yae's character quest a short bit ago. I liked it overall, though the arc of it all definitely feels kind of meandering for a while before the focus of it really starts to crystalize in the back half. Getting to toy around with her in the domain was nice, though it felt a bit more tailored than normal, with all the enemy encounters being in these pretty enclosed spaces to make sure they can't space away from her totems much. I do like her...but I don't really have a team to put her on and while still constructing a team around Shenhe I don't feel like trying to put together yet another new team just for her either. She might join the ranks of my 5* rerun bait along with Albedo.

I'm still not exactly sure on the specifics of how this Enkanomiya event is going to work, but I'm not yet feeling particularly motivated to essentially re-explore that area again. I'm kind of hoping it turns out to be something that doesn't require too much time, so I can maybe back-burner Genshin for longer stretch until another character comes out that actually catches my interest enough to reorganize teams.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
I'm used to like Yae being a mischievious foxy lady but her
not giving me my paycheck and wasted it all on treating herself
is just too much.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Mona continues to elude me.... :(

I totally agree there should have been some transformation scene for the boss fight. Had no fanfare, The fight and the music were crazy though.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So iWinToLose's testing on Yae Miko's weapons shows that R5 Widsith is indeed generally better than Yae's signature weapon when the buffs are active. The EM buff isn't as good as Kagura in regards to her burst damage, but both other buffs are as strong or stronger than Kagura at R1, especially in terms of burst damage. Believe it or not, Widsith with the ATK or burst dmg buff is still better than Kagura at R5 when it comes to burst damage. Obviously the downtime of the buff is a hindrance, but that still seems crazy, and in a Raiden team I imagine it wouldn't feel too restrictive.

The PJC in the weapon banner is tempting because it seems perfect for Ayato, and I really want to invest heavily in him and Ayaka, but if I got a Kagura it would be just as useless to me as the donut.

If Ayato and Ayaka are on the same banner, along with a Amenoma + Mistsplitter weapon banner, that would be the most disgustingly devastating banner for my primos. Not only do I want them both, but I also really want both of their weapons. A weapon banner with both of those swords would be absolutely insane.

Widsith is great for Yae, but I just really dislike the way the passive buff works to the point it kind of ruins the weapon for me. The short duration and having the RNG of which of the three songs (getting the EM one sucks) you get is just sort of annoying to deal with for a quick swap character. I had R5 Widsith ready to go for Yae, but ended up pulling for Kagura just because the ease of use is more appealing. Just using Yae's skill three times and getting Kagura's buff without any frills is very nice and much more consistent overall.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
One of the fun things about the regional division in Genshin is the local nomenclature flavors. I was looking at the weekly boss names, and...

Mondstadt (name and epithet)
Stormterror Dvalin
Andrius, Dominator of Wolves

Liyue (short title)
Azhdaha

Snezhnaya (short code names)
Childe
La Signora

Inazuma (long title)
Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any good lore vids/info for genshin? I just started playing after a huge hiatus, and don't remember everything and know I've missed events with lore stuff, so I'm curious if there's a good resource

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
some chasm screenshots

2zraz24bv9i81.jpg

fyjbqn2bv9i81.jpg
ajxdrm2bv9i81.jpg
qq0umq2bv9i81.png
ji1x7n2bv9i81.png
slsvsr2bv9i81.png
etu0924bv9i81.png
Looks nice from an artistic standpoint, yes, but that first pic has me concerned a bit.
This is looking like it has a very similar elevation structure to Watatsumi aka Inazuma's Toilet Bowl. I mean...I know it's a chasm so obviously big elevation drops are going to be involved but I sure hope they learned their lesson and have developed some quicker ways to maneuver back up to the high ground. Watatsumi feels like it could use two more teleport waypoints up high so that it doesn't take too long to get to where you want to go, or they're more generous with updrafts, because the prospect of extra long climbs is not very enticing at this point.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
One of the fun things about the regional division in Genshin is the local nomenclature flavors. I was looking at the weekly boss names, and...

Mondstadt (name and epithet)
Stormterror Dvalin
Andrius, Dominator of Wolves

Liyue (short title)
Azhdaha

Snezhnaya (short code names)
Childe
La Signora

Inazuma (long title)
Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto

I still remember the reactions to Kazuha's entire name being on the HUD dwarfing all the characters at the time
It's an interesting class divide between the Inazuma characters that have their whole name on the HUD and those that don't.
"Important clans" v everyone else

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
I still remember the reactions to Kazuha's entire name being on the HUD dwarfing all the characters at the time
It's an interesting class divide between the Inazuma characters that have their whole name on the HUD and those that don't.
"Important clans" v everyone else
And then you have Arataki Itto, who has his family name displayed despite being a nobody. I suppose that fits his self-important personality pretty well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Looks nice from an artistic standpoint, yes, but that first pic has me concerned a bit.
This is looking like it has a very similar elevation structure to Watatsumi aka Inazuma's Toilet Bowl. I mean...I know it's a chasm so obviously big elevation drops are going to be involved but I sure hope they learned their lesson and have developed some quicker ways to maneuver back up to the high ground. Watatsumi feels like it could use two more teleport waypoints up high so that it doesn't take too long to get to where you want to go, or they're more generous with updrafts, because the prospect of extra long climbs is not very enticing at this point.
I agree.

One of the reasons I took a break from clearing the maps to 100# is purely because of Watatsumi, and my refusal to clear islands out of order. I'm close (around 93%), but damn it I hate traversing that place.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Me when my 50/50 pity on the Ayato banner is crashed by Mona, which I have hoped for so long, just NOT on the Ayato banner:
It's so ironic that we both leave the No Mona club right when Ayato's about to show up and assault her career
I suppose Ayato's kit could receive a significant change. Right now, though, it does not seem like he has much overlap with Mona.

His burst is 80 energy. His skill is on a 20s cd. The cd can be reduced by 2s if other characters auto attack, but the cd reduction has a 2s delay. In effect, the minimum cd you can get with Ayato's skill is around 14s. From the animation, it looks like he generates 1 particle per skill use. That is nowhere near enough to battery himself. And I do not think any team that uses Mona can fit a hydro battery for Ayato.

I am thinking something like Ayato, Tartaglia, Yae, Zhongli taser team. Please release a tall male character that is good at off-field application.

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Choices, choices. Really like Yae, but if Ayato is the perfect hubbie for Yoimiya then I might have to stop pulling now. I have zero wishes at the moment and lost the fifty fifty last time so next one will be guaranteed.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
So Yae pullers, what's your opinion so far? (considering her talents are limited by puppet boss for a while)
Atm she's just been in my friendship team of Raiden, Mona, Yae, and Yunjin. Her artifact rolls are pretty bad. She's on Solar Pearl purely for the aesthetic.
Her most satisfying aspect is planting the turrets next to spectres and sending them to hell. I like you don't need to hit them to set the turret off unlike Albedo. Their duration seems annoyingly short though having to set them up all over again too often.
Other than that honestly not hugely exciting. My main reasons for pulling was that I like her character a lot.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished Yae Miko's story event. LOL! That sly fox. I love her. I really enjoyed both story events!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
So do I need to farm thundering fury for Yae? I need to know cause I need to balance my resin use between books, weekly boss and the skulls for her weapon :(

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah no surprise about the artifact sets. As always, use whatever gives you the better substats. Don't be married to a set for the set bonuses as nothing benefits Yae all that much. Interchange 2 glad / 2 shimenawa / 2 thundering fury. Could also use 2 noblesse or 4 emblem if all you care about is burst damage, but that seems like a bad idea as her turrets are a large portion of her DPS.

Me, I'm still on the fence. I could have a cracked build for her with a widsith, but I'm not really in love with her teams. So I'm gonna wait to see how she performs once people get her talents up a bit more. But pretty sure I'd rather have Ayato. But damn Yae would be nice in screenshots :)

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, finished up both Raiden and Yae's story quests.

Raiden's was legitimately really good this time and a huuuugggeee improvement from her first quest. It basically covered all of the things I had wanted to see done (well, mostly, the emotional damage inflicted upon those whose visions were taken still hasn't been addressed, but I get the feeling we're sadly never gonna see that, sigh...). There were perhaps a couple of little hiccups with pacing here and there, but overall super satisfying with some super cool ass moments.

Yae's was a ton of fun, and wow is she such an asshole and troll lmao. I love it, and it's a big breath of fresh air against the rest of the female (and tbh even the male) cast. More spicy characters pls, MHY!! :D

Oh also, god damn Yoimiya + Fischl (+Zhongli's shield) for specter killing is the fkn bomb! I mean, I'd used Yoimiya to fight off specters before so I knew she was solid for it, but it was on a weird friendship team with Sayu, Mona, and Aloy. Her and Fischl, tho, damn. Pulling Yoimiya was worth it just for how quickly she can kill off these floating little fuckers alone lol.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Yae Miko with 80 pulls on her banner. Some of you guys are extremely lucky, JESUS F CHRIST.

I was starting to think about going for her weapon... then I saw Ayato's gameplay. NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, no fucking way I'll be getting her Weapon when Widsith R5 is already so fucking good on her. I'll definitely save for him now. These animations... <3

And a new set for my boy Xiao... it's like Christmas arrived really early this year!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Got Yae Miko with 80 pulls on her banner. Some of you guys are extremely lucky, JESUS F CHRIST.

I was starting to think about going for her weapon... then I saw Ayato's gameplay. NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, no fucking way I'll be getting her Weapon when Widsith R5 is already so fucking good on her. I'll definitely save for him now. These animations... <3

And a new set for my boy Xiao... it's like Christmas arrived really early this year!
Thats the norm to get a character at pity. Glad you're abstaining from pulling on the weapon banner as it's rarely worth it.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
So Yae pullers, what's your opinion so far? (considering her talents are limited by puppet boss for a while)
Atm she's just been in my friendship team of Raiden, Mona, Yae, and Yunjin. Her artifact rolls are pretty bad. She's on Solar Pearl purely for the aesthetic.
Her most satisfying aspect is planting the turrets next to spectres and sending them to hell. I like you don't need to hit them to set the turret off unlike Albedo. Their duration seems annoyingly short though having to set them up all over again too often.
Other than that honestly not hugely exciting. My main reasons for pulling was that I like her character a lot.
I am pretty happy with her so far. I got her to C2 and the range increase is very noticeable. Pairing her with Fischl, Albedo and Zhongli results in an off field damage bonanza.

Status
Not open for further replies.