KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Think of Elon Musk what you will, but is this not just Mihoyo encouraging their community to harass him on Twitter?

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Qiqi.jpg
so what's this image about? lol

Rockodile

Dec 7, 2018
I've never felt second hand embarrassment for a video game Twitter account before. First time for everything.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
so what's this image about? lol
Basically so many people were disappointed with Genshin Impact's Anniversary this year Discord was being spammed with this Qiqi sticker. It actually got to a point where they had to put a time restriction on posts where you had a 20-30 minute timeout before you could post again, but it still didn't stop the Qiqi spam. Eventually I believe they removed the sticker altogether, but then people just started posting ASCII art of her.

Unfortunately I missed the whole thing since the GI Discord group is full and I couldn't join. :(

imoimo

Jul 4, 2021
Their company slogan is literally "Tech otakus save the world". They have always been cringey as hell and it's no surprise they idolize Elon musk. Glad more people are finally seeing through the facade.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Man, sometimes I am so embarrassed to say I play this game. Fuck this shit, it's pure cringe.

EDIT:
I'll be damned...

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Basically so many people were disappointed with Genshin Impact's Anniversary this year Discord was being spammed with this Qiqi sticker. It actually got to a point where they had to put a time restriction on posts where you had a 20-30 minute timeout before you could post again, but it still didn't stop the Qiqi spam. Eventually I believe they removed the sticker altogether, but then people just started posting ASCII art of her.

Unfortunately I missed the whole thing since the GI Discord group is full and I couldn't join. :(
cheers! was out of the loop and saw the image everywhere without explanations lol

welp

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
That Ella Musk character was cringe enough but I'd given it the benefit of the doubt. Guess it really is that lame.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
This is almost as embarrassing as when Star Trek Discovery put Musk as one of the most inspiring people.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ew I hate this. Just knowing they were considering this seriously causes my opinion of MiHoYo to take a pretty big hit
I doubt they're actually considering it seriously. Their main account barely even has 2 million followers, so they can't really expect this side account reaching 5 million, right? The whole thing reads more like a misguided, eewie joke.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
They're not even going to put him in the game as a reward? That's bull.

By "put him in" I mean Jumanji style.

Then launch the servers into the sun.