• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

He is also handling marketing for Crowsworn, but that has only finished crowdfunding less than a year ago, so it seems rather unlikely to be what is getting shown in this show already.
And now that a certain other clown mask avatar bet has been resolved just last week, anyone up for another? I got awful artistic skills though so Angie can take it from there šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø
maxresdefault.jpg

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I believed...and I paid for it. But it's time to believe once more.
(This game was always coming back at a show of this scale or a Direct so I wouldn't be surprised to see it there)

Last edited:

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Thanks for that but anything that isn't a trailer with a release date, I prefer to believe nothing.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Gonna announce it's been cancelled...LIVE on show!

Tune in as Geoff deletes the code!

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
W O R L D [far-off rumbling] E X C L U S I V E [ear-splitting explosion] P R E M I E R E [thunderous applause]

Villa

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand how this is a tease of Silksong? Isn't he just commenting along the lines of "nice tease Geoff, I approve, it's making me look forward to the show!"

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how this is a tease of Silksong? Isn't he just commenting along the lines of "nice tease Geoff, I approve, it's making me look forward to the show!"

You can easily read the " =P " as him being cheeky, i.e he knows what this specific thing that was sent to him is.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
How would that be a world premier when Silksong has long been announced? Or is it really just "world premier trailer"...?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Isn't world premiere for something that hasn't been announced yet?

May 29, 2018
Gonna keep my hype to a minimum because after every Nintendo direct and indie world I've become pessimistic. If it's true it's gonna sell like crazy. This summer is pretty empty at least for me until Xenoblade 3 next month.

NoobSauceG7

Feb 7, 2022
After Geoff got Elden Ring last year, Silksong seems like the next big catch for him. I know it's clownlike to predict it at every event, but sure, why not have a big reveal (and hopefully date) on Thursday. I think it is also telling that in the Gamespot Geoff interview from last week, they specifically ask about Silksong. Seems to me like trying to spin the hype up a bit like Elden Ring, but I could just be reading too much into it too.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Interesting if it's gonna happen here and not in a Direct.
Looking forward to the game and I hope it's shaping up well - if it's still in the same price point, it's gonna be a no brainer.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
I wont spoil my self by watching anything they release. But ill definitely buy silk song, probably day 1 depending on state of the game/bugs and price

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
I believe! Will take any bet to will this into existence. Whatever necessary, its about fucking time

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
There are certain games that have the undevided attention of the industry, and this is one of them.

I am eagerly awaiting this re-unveiling. Hype levels are gigantic at this point.

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
I want to believe we'll see it at some point during this summer as I'm hyped AF for it but I also wanted to believe we'd see it last year as well.

Not something I'd bet on for turning up but in the absence of a scheduled Nintendo Direct (as of this moment in time, that could change this week of Nintendo are planning to do one for their usual Tuesday next week), if it's going to turn up anywhere, Summer Games Fest would be it.

That or if Microsoft three money at Team Cherry to get the game on gamepass day 1 (I do think this is something that they'll try).