• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So those leaked DS pictures were real.

Excited to watch this tomorrow.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man, these 3D-printed CGI-enhanced fakes are so good these days

Still loving the look and shape of this thing

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I wonder how in depth in will be. Would be beyond amazing if he has actually gotten the chance to play upcoming PS5 games which utilize all the controller's features.

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
We will finally hear impressions on haptics feedback and adaptive triggers.
This is what next gen needs to be for me, a step forward in every department, controller included.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
haptics on this thing sound very, very cool
Yeah I was excited when it was revealed but that Ratchet & Clank shotgun bit really got me hyped for what this controller can do. Adaptive resistance is some good shit. I'm particularly hyped for how it might make racing games feel with a controller.

Kami

Jul 13, 2020
Not as massive as some of the other pictures we've seen. Hopefully we can finally get a look at the back tomorrow.

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Still not a fan of the color scheme, symmetrical sticks or the spacing on the face buttons but it's easily the most well-designed Playstation controller yet

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Looks great - the earlier pics had me believing it was some monstrosity but it's a perfect size.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Smart move.

If you can't go to hundreds of events to show it off, consolidate them into a Keighley special.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not many will agree but Sony should have moved to the replaceable battery model.
Hard to disagree when I could double the DS4's battery life with a single AA Eneloop if given the option, but a 2000+mah internal battery and a controller that doesn't eat battery life for breakfast would at least be a stark improvement

Brees2Thomas

Dec 27, 2019
So I assume there will be no demo-ing the controller with a game? So basically just Geoff talking about his experience with it? Has to be more than that, right?