Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
In case you forget about this probe, yea, still a thing that is moving along. A long article but worth a read.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/politics/georgia-probe-trump-election/index.html

(CNN)As Donald Trump returns to Georgia later this month, criminal investigators in the state have been quietly conducting interviews, collecting documents and working to build a line of communication with congressional investigators as they aim to build a case against the former President for his alleged attempts to overturn the state's 2020 election results.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis kicked off her investigation with a splash earlier this year, when she fired off a round of letters to Georgia officials asking them to preserve documents related to Trump just a month after she took office.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' office is investigating former President Donald Trump for his allegedl attempts to overturn the state's 2020 election results.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' office is investigating former President Donald Trump for his allegedl attempts to overturn the state's 2020 election results.
Since then, her investigation into Trump's efforts to upend Georgia's 2020 presidential election results has been more discreet as she juggles the early stages of the Trump probe with an avalanche of backlogged cases and rising violence in the Atlanta area.
"What I can tell you is that the Trump investigation is ongoing. As a district attorney, I do not have the right to look the other way on any crime that may have happened in my jurisdiction," Willis told reporters this week. "We have a team of lawyers that is dedicated to that, but my No. 1 priority is to make sure that we keep violent offenders off the street."
Investigators are plowing ahead as Trump continues to weigh his political future and wade into Peach State politics with a Georgia rally set for late September.
Trump -- still burned by his 2020 defeat and feeling betrayed by local officials who refused to help him overturn the 2020 election results -- has rolled out a number of endorsements in Georgia.
Among them: Rep. Jody Hice, who is trying to unseat Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and state Sen. Burt Jones, who is running for the open lieutenant governor seat. Both Raffensperger and outgoing Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan stood up to Trump's attempts to overturn the election. Both of Trump's picks to replace them are Republicans who have embraced Trump's false claims of election fraud.
'Incredibly dangerous': Trump is trying to get Big Lie promoters chosen to run the 2024 election

'Incredibly dangerous': Trump is trying to get Big Lie promoters chosen to run the 2024 election
While the Fulton County investigation still appears to be in its early stages, investigators so far have obtained documents from the Georgia Secretary of State's office and interviewed a handful of its staff, spoken to other Georgia election officials about how elections are conducted and initiated conversations with congressional committees that could obtain information relevant to the Georgia probe, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
From what I recall, this one was really the most open and shut case.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
They had him on tape, you can't lose but justice in the US, rich or powerful people getting what they deserve, yeah.