• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
If I had to work in a another country I would probably pick Germany tbh. Just feels like you have relatively good quality of life and good job opportunities to me as an engineer.

Edit: Looks like they just asked about US, germany, China and russia. Would be bad for germany to lose that race tbh 😂

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Other countries that would leave the US, China and Russia in the dust in such a poll include New Zealand, Wakanda, the Republic of Wadiya and Rand McNally.

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A lot of this is probably tied with geopolitics and economic aspiration. Germany has built up an image of efficiency and competance, and of course wealth to go with it. Some aspects of that are true.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here is the link to the full report. It is really dodgy journalism to not provide a link to the full report. (Also their most admired individual leaders report is even more funny. Trump ranks behind Ruhani.)

Thanks, what a shitty article.

Also pretty disgusted that German didn't came out on top from 2012-2016.
People really preferred the warmongering USA that kept Guantanamo Bay even though it was promised to be closed?