Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

View: https://youtu.be/ducsZ4NGG7Y

This is from Garungorp who has been adding the feature to a lot of games.
Titles such as Darkwatch, Timesplitters, Socom, and many more now support these hacks (Including PS1, PS3, PSP, and SNES titles)

If you're wondering about the game itself, I would check out Minimme's review of the game. He goes over in great detail what it's about the how unique the game is on the PS2, especially when compared to many console shooters of the time. It's easily an underrated title on the platform

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sY2dAYXo8

Dec 23, 2017
Heh, I was just thinking about this game the other day. I never got to finish it.

I still have my copy here, tried to play it on PCSX2 awhile back but ran into a weird shadow issue I couldn't solve. Maybe I'll try again soon!

Last edited:

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow Black and Urban Chaos Riot Response are supported too! Two of my favourite console only FPS games.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
A friend got me a copy of this for me for my birthday in like 2012 and I have yet to play it. Is this backwards compatible on the 80GB PS3?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I still have my copy. It was pretty decent game, not great, but good.
Oh wow Black and Urban Chaos Riot Response are supported too! Two of my favourite console only FPS games.
So good. Especially Black, one of my favorite FPS of thet time. The destruction was so amazing. There was also Cold Winter, a gritty special agent FPS game. Great memories.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
This game was surprisingly good, I was expecting typical licensed PS2 trash but it was a solid 7/10 imo with interesting mechanics

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I still have my PS2 copy. This was a solid game and man, would a new GitS game be sweet today. I'd love to see even a AA GitS that's a cel shaded stealth/action adventure with some cool set pieces. If GunGrave can come back, so can this imo.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Someone mentioned sean seanson in another thread, now minimme

why are yall going through my youtube subs this week

and yeah the game is fun. played because this very video, didnt regret it

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
FF5sh7d.jpg

Scarlett Johansson??

May 15, 2019
I've been thinking about replaying this game since rewatching the show a couple years ago and this might finally tip me over.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
I actually just replayed this game (on an actual PS2!) a few months ago! This is pretty cool.

Spook & Spell

Aug 3, 2021
This is so cool. My nephew and I spent countless late nights playing the VS battle mode. We worked our way through all of the difficulties and found all of the fans. Once I brought it to a local meetup for 4 player split screen and it was chaos with people picking random characters. Some players were wheeling around as drones while others were raining death as Tachikomas. Back then I always wished that the game had mouse and keyboard support. It looks just as fluid as I knew it could be.