• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

The episode will be focused entirely on Ghost of Tsushima, coming to PS4 July 17. You'll get an extended look at new gameplay footage, including exploration, combat and more. The current cut is clocking in around 18 minutes, give or take.

Don't expect PS5 info:
And just to be clear — there won't be any PS5 news or updates in this episode, just a big, beautiful look at Sucker Punch's PS4 open-world epic.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
18 minutes of gameplay including exploration, combat and more!!!
The episode will be focused entirely on Ghost of Tsushima, coming to PS4 July 17. You'll get an extended look at new gameplay footage, including exploration, combat and more. The current cut is clocking in around 18 minutes, give or take
blog.us.playstation.com

State of Play: 18+ Minutes of Ghost of Tsushima Combat, Exploration, and More

Tune in for an extended look at Sucker Punch’s gorgeous open-world epic.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
LET'S GO

200.gif

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Now we're talking. I don't want to see another second of TLOU 2 until I hit "New Game" on release day, but I am in dire need of a Ghosts blowout

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Hell yeah I've strangely gotten very excited for this game over the last few days. This is perfect!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Sweet!!!!!! I'm already sold on it so I don't even know if I should watch this........ But I will anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.