• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
This is the best post-launch feature that's ever been added to a game

I'm glad I'll be able to experience the definitive dog-petting edition of GoT when I play it on PS5.

Oct 27, 2017
Good because I hated them dogs coming out of nowhere and messing up my ghost stance streak.

Its still on sight for them in every other circumstance though

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hell yeah. Shadow Dancer!

tumblr_nom4k7ZcXj1s9gj7to1_500.gifv

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So much power of YouCanPetTheDog Twitter.

...I need to set up a DoesItHaveAGrapplingHook Twitter...

Gengahrrr

Oct 25, 2017
This is a good start, but I'm gonna need the dog to be able to wear a dog version of your currently equipped armor.

Last edited:

VaIdor

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 5, 2020
Sol System
I love how when the slow motion activates in combat against dogs you can see their fluffy ears flapping.

Nov 4, 2017
Oh man I wish I hadn't platinumed this already. The dogs are such annoying enemies in this game; turning them into allies is amazing. Such a great feature.

hydruxo

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
It just keeps getting better. Can't wait for Legends. Probably going to wait until PS5 for NG+ though.

warcrow

Oct 30, 2017
That is so damn great to hear. How long do they stay loyal? No timer? I might have to play through the game once more sooner than expected.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah! I still have plenty of missions and forts to tackle in my postgame.

edit: oh, only for NG+? That's deflating.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Bro what?! damn it I deleted the game after platinumed it. Guess I might have to download it even before the MP update lol

Oct 27, 2017
Good shit. Now we don't have to kill dogs. They were both annoying to fight and too goofy looking to kill.

Game about to be even better!

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you, Sucker Punch ;A; I hated killing the dogs. I was so happy when I could finally scare them into running away.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
That's awesome. Now let me do the same with bears, boars, and foxes.
You can already pet the foxes. They won't join you to fight by your side, but honestly, I don't really want the dogs to be fighting with me either. I want to pet the dogs and then have them run off and be safe. Find a nice family, get belly rubs and treats.

At least the spirit dog presumably doesn't actually die when it dies.