• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EKL8l8fWsAEcn_Z

Platinum Get!

Fantastic game. Best Ghostbusters game by a mile and there will likely never be one that is even half as good.

Maybe someone will make one based on upcoming movie, but it unlikely and even still will not have the original four.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys. I bought this game for the One X. Unfortunately, I am at the point in the hotel where a flood of water comes out. When this happens, it shuts my Xbox off completely. It's happened 3 times now and I'm not sure what to do. I haven't heard of a console patch for this, but it seems others aren't having this issue?? I tried asking for a refund, but since it's a digital game I already played despite this bug fucking turning my xbox off, they denied me.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the stone angel part with the gate is the worse thing I've ever played in a video game. Truly awful. I don't remember this being this bad when I played the original.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
Just saw I got a patch to 1.04 on PS4; notes mentions Japanese, Korean, and Chinese languages being added.

No mention of fixes for the broken menus and black screen.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
Sorry to bump, but I turned on my PS5 just not and saw that the game got another patch. Of course, the PS5 doesn't show patch notes, so I booted the game up to see if it was any different.

I turned the game on and got the usual few warning screens, then about 5 seconds of black, then it cut right to the main menu with the firehouse. No logos missing sounds/music... just no logos at all!

I loaded up a random part of the campaign; the load (going off an external HDD) was pretty damn long, but the game seems to run fine.