• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
H6AqAqZ.png

Lt. Hannah Stone

Alt-Account
Banned
May 9, 2023
Truly a unique game. Mix the combat sensibility of Breakdown with a focus on magic projectiles + amazing art direction + Japanese tourism + horror imagery + Donkey Kong 64 level collectathon. I loved it, just finished it last week.

My advice is to buy the in-game music and put on some tunes when hunting for all the things. Also you can customize the map to remove icons if needed.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck me. I bought it last month from CDK and haven't started it yet. Would have been nice to get with in this upcoming choice.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Cool. I probably won't skip this month. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the GamePass version to run well in windows on SteamDeck so with this I'll see if the Steam version does an better but I may just have to play it on desktop.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
Oh nice. I played a little bit on PS5 but it felt horrible with a controller. Might be worth it to try again on m&k

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
On console, the game felt good in the 120hz mode, but basically terrible in anything lower than that (very laggy/draggy). The game is neat with those more responsive controls, so I'm guessing PC would be pretty good, assuming you're not bottlenecked?