Darkgable

Nov 3, 2017
xmen-97-sinister.gif
My money's on this.

Or Mephisto. (New Rockstars Eric Voss finally Validated)...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why would people want Esposito as Doom? Doom needs to be someone who can be super loud and project his voice like crazy. You cast a quiet, intense actor and then stick him behind a mask and you're literally wasting that actor.

It's the same way I don't get why people think Mads Mikkelsen would make a good Doom. He's not a voice. You need an actor who's got a massive amount of presence JUST in his voice. You need someone who can talk in all caps and not sound like a cartoon caricature. It's really, really hard to cast that part.

OP
OP
Slowdive

Slowdive

Oct 25, 2017
Why would people want Esposito as Doom? Doom needs to be someone who can be super loud and project his voice like crazy. You cast a quiet, intense actor and then stick him behind a mask and you're literally wasting that actor.

It's the same way I don't get why people think Mads Mikkelsen would make a good Doom. He's not a voice. You need an actor who's got a massive amount of presence JUST in his voice.

Brian Blessed confirmed.

Jaktagious

May 29, 2018
We still don't know who the villain is for Secret Wars because of the Kang situation so I could see him being the Beyonder. The Beyonder was supposed to be a Kang variant in this but they can just keep him separate now.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
We still don't know who the villain is for Secret Wars because of the Kang situation so I could see him being the Beyonder. The Beyonder was supposed to be a Kang variant in this but they can just keep him separate now.

okokokok

If Esposito HAS to play a villain, I'd take him as The Beyonder lmao

base him off the version from Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur that Laurence Fishburne already does a great job with

intro-1676655824.jpg

PimentaGui

Jul 29, 2021
Since he's casually dropping it like that I bet it's voice role, maybe in the spider man show?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Since he's casually dropping it like that I bet it's voice role, maybe in the spider man show?

I think the voice of Galactus is a decent bet. They're actively casting Fantastic Four right now, the movie is coming "soon", etc.

The timelines all add up decently, especially since Galactus is probably a minor part.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Some lame c-teir villain with the same powers of the hero they fight and who then dies by the end of the movie.

May 22, 2023
Florida
It really is astounding how people really never read the op and just read the title and come rushing in to hit that post reply button, because so many people keep talking about Xavier when it pretty much straight out says it is not Xavier.
How about The Beyonder.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017

It's the same way I don't get why people think Mads Mikkelsen would make a good Doom. He's not a voice. You need an actor who's got a massive amount of presence JUST in his voice. You need someone who can talk in all caps and not sound like a cartoon caricature. It's really, really hard to cast that part.
Yeah, you need someone with a distinct voice, presence, and is preferably of Romani descent.

Clearly it needs to be Michael Caine.