• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like garbage, but it has Mewtwo so it's OK.

The world doesn't need another movie where Ryan Reynolds plays Ryan Reynolds.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready to hear that Brad had a "transcendent experience" with Anthem. The laws of nature dictate he needs one of those every so often

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
Mass Alex Spoiler:

Alex plays as the character class designed to remove Barriers/Shields with Warp/Overload respectively and instead opts to just spam SMG fire at everything.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like garbage, but it has Mewtwo so it's OK.

The world doesn't need another movie where Ryan Reynolds plays Ryan Reynolds.

haven't watched this one yet but I will again say I thought the first trailer matched the game well

so like, him being typecast maybe, but it does fit the character

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
the building next door to my office caught on fire, fucking owns (as long as no one was hurt)

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...lastics-manufacturing-company-in-auburn-hills
latest

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Just have the Hottest Mess award right now during the pod. This timeline allows for nothing else.

Edit: I guess it's possible they got hacked, but gosh that's a lot of effort to put into things.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Btw guys, in case you didn't know... Ubisoft has added loot drops in Farcry New Dawn... Like an actually plane flying over dropping a big crate with a smoke grenade on it.....

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
nancy gets lost in a foreign land and has malaria you must survive by killing everyone with guns and solving a haunted house mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.