• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
I need to get new fans. My 2080 is great but it runs too hot, I've had my computer shut off twice since I got it.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Baba Is You is seriously good. It is very much in the recent Snakebird/The Witness/Stephen's Sausage Roll design philosophy of puzzle games, but I find it more enjoyable. You can absolutely wreak some havoc and fail in absurd and hilarious ways in that game. It isn't super dry, though it is very logical.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry Beast Team

I did not see that coming from that soldier in Left Alive either

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's alarming. What's the make/design of the card so I can try to avoid it?
Zotac RTX 2080

I think it's just that I haven't upgraded my case's cooling since I bought it. I don't have any fans beyond the CPU cooler and the 2080 fans. So I could (and will) add some case fans to keep it cool. Although I will say, the card is also pretty loud. Don't regret the purchase tho

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Baba Is You is seriously good. It is very much in the recent Snakebird/The Witness/Stephen's Sausage Roll design philosophy of puzzle games, but I find it more enjoyable. You can absolutely wreak some havoc and fail in absurd and hilarious ways in that game. It isn't super dry, though it is very logical.

As someone that loves all of those games, I can confirm that I also think Baba Is You is incredible.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
TGNHRxul.jpg

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
my library system has TWO copies of left alive and one of them is checked out

still only one copy of re2 and it's at a library that doesn't allow holds/transfers :(

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
feels kind of weird to tout a best xbox 360 exclusive review, it's like yeah there are other games you could buy....hey you know halo? FUCK that garbage

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
so according to jeff people have a hate boner for the epic launcher and want it to fail just cuz

ok
I mean, sure. Have you seen how some folks react to non-Steam clients on PC, here on Era? Competitors are mocked and scorned for simply existing. It's like PC gaming has fractured into console-like platforms with console-like fandoms revolving around said platforms.

Epic's been mishandling their store since the beginning, but the reaction by gamers has been even more unfortunate, to say the least. There are people in Epic threads legit convinced that Epic has bought press, that journalists are lying and scheming to bring down Valve/Steam, and that anyone dissenting at all are astroturfers or trolls. Every day it's getting more gross and out of control.

I can only assume all of this is worse in the wider Internet, where toxic tendencies are magnified infinitely.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, sure. Have you seen how some folks react to non-Steam clients on PC, here on Era? Competitors are mocked and scorned for simply existing. It's like PC gaming has fractured into console-like platforms with console-like fandoms revolving around said platforms.

Epic's been mishandling their store since the beginning, but the reaction by gamers has been even more unfortunate, to say the least. There are people in Epic threads legit convinced that Epic has bought press, that journalists are lying and scheming to bring down Valve/Steam, and that anyone dissenting at all are astroturfers or trolls. Every day it's getting more gross and out of control.

I can only assume all of this is worse in the wider Internet, where toxic tendencies are magnified infinitely.
The main issue people have with the EGS is that they are buying exclusivity which is a completely legitimate complaint. Epic is the one attempting to transform PC gaming to be more like consoles.

May 5, 2018
Yeah, Baba is You rules. So far I've cleared 38 puzzles and I want to keep going. The way you solve puzzles by altering the rules and sentences in order to give different objects and characters different attributes is inventive and really amusing.

Also Jeff starting UPF with the best of truths. Pepperoni is good and belongs on pizza.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
So honest question.

How much of a douchebag do I look like if I use my phone to make payments.
Eh, I usually make sure that my phone is ready to go before I get to the front of the line or whatever, it's usually 5-10 seconds of putting the phone to the thing and paying. It's probably only a big deal if you go out of your way to act like a douchebag and show it off to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.