• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I've only watched 2 minutes of this Love on a Leash movie and there's a dog saying "Don't pet me too much, I'm not gay!" This was after about a whole minute and a half of dead silence watching a dog and a bunch of birds.

WTF did Dan and Bianca watch?!

Sep 12, 2018
I've only watched 2 minutes of this Love on a Leash movie and there's a dog saying "Don't pet me too much, I'm not gay!"

WTF did Dan and Bianca watch?!
A masterpiece, evidently.

CUfTyHU.png

Jb9THx0.png

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone says that. I liked it tho - it was really nice and relaxing to watch that sometimes.
The TNTs when they went off-format, like the Brad Muir one, were really great.

And of course the Dead Island one was great.

Standard shooting and/or looting with community members is not really compelling though.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
We're kind of low on regular "limited" shows right now.. we have mass alex and that's about it right? TITR and Die Another Friday are both over

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Like Tom Nook has ever paid taxes in his life

I didn't even get a salary when I was Mayor and I had to pay for all the public works projects practically by myself

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Tom Nook doesn't pay taxes, neither does Yoshi

is nintendo telling us to become sovereign citizens and renounce government?

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
after playing through wildlands and p much feeling like this hobby is wasting my time/life, I started to play ass creed origins and am now feeling the opposite. this is a good game heightened by its visuals, (some of the) writing, and a real sense of place. the hot egyptian sun absolutely beating down in the middle of a desert with proper HDR is some next-level stuff.

the ubi-checklists are even masked fairly well -- for each completely nothing sidequest there is one with a little bit more interest & passion, and I love listening to Bayek and hearing his take on things around him

also my god I wish they would drop this modern day nonsense. like they have recreated this incredible landscape of history, people, culture and somehow that can't be enough for a video game, they gotta heighten it with some stupid bs future tech

kinda interested in odyssey but also feel like i'm gonna be wayyy exhausted of this format by the time I finish this game. apparently i'm only a third of the way through this story at 20 hours in.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Assassin's Creed: Origins was the best game of 2017.

BotW was for me, loved that game and exploring its version of Hyrule! I have fallen off of AC, last one I beat was Black Flag. I played a few hours of Origins and Odyssey but the new direction just isn't doing it for me, not really sure why. Just feels like a not as good Witcher to me?

Started rewatching Steal My Sunshine over the weekend, and I forgot how enjoyable that series was. I hope they do something similar with another game soon now that Die Another Friday is complete

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I played a few hours of Origins and Odyssey but the new direction just isn't doing it for me, not really sure why. Just feels like a not as good Witcher to me?
That's because that's kinda what they are. They lost a bit of identity chasing trends but they're good enough at being the current ur-game if you're starved for that.

They're taking two years off again so hopefully we get something new again with the AC:Viking leaks for next year.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
That's because that's kinda what they are. They lost a bit of identity chasing trends but they're good enough at being the current ur-game if you're starved for that.

They're taking two years off again so hopefully we get something new again with the AC:Viking leaks for next year.

Yea for sure, they don't seem like bad games or anything. I will be curious enough to check that out next year

Status
Not open for further replies.