• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
4532.png

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Times up! Everyone voted and it looks like Breezy shall embrace nature for my next campaign-
NLN3dhx.png

congratulations to our follow ups, the orcs and the undead! Durthu it is-
vXBkmcu.gif

I do enjoy that the tree man has a loin cloth.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I bought one based on the mechanical keyboard hype and it seems like a bit of a wank to me. I don't really notice much difference in practical usage.

I have brown switches.
Do you mainly use it for typing, gaming or a bit of both?
That's probably the exact keyboard I would get if I were to upgrade from my current one. Really nice, compact layout and an aluminum case, too. If you've never tested out the different types of switches you could maybe see about getting a switch tester beforehand to see if there's a specific type of switch you prefer. Yeah, it's $15 and is basically useless after you get your keyboard, but it might be worth it when you're buying a really high quality keyboard like the Tab 90M.
Yeah, just trying to avoid buying a tester.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Do you mainly use it for typing, gaming or a bit of both?

Both. Like, I'm sure the people that say that mechanical keyboards have changed their life are being genuine. I'm just saying ymmv because I barely noticed a difference. I mean, the keys feel stiffer and more consistent I suppose, but I'm typing this post on a membrane keyboard at work and I do not at all notice it being an inferior experience.

May 5, 2018
Best wishes to Brad Muir. Knowing he's taking some kind of loss with Artifact failing hurts.

On a positive note, yo that new Mortal Kombat trailer is dope. Jax confirmed makes me happy since he was my 2nd main in 9 behind Smoke.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
So with the VR-mode (presumably) being the second part of the three-part Beyond update for No Man's Sky (strange to me, as that means XB1 players only get two of the three components), what do you think the third part is? I had hoped VR was one of the two remaining parts, but thought it was a long shot. As it's reality, my new long shot hope is the final component is cross-play/cross-progression between all platforms. Surely that's possible now that Sony is more welcoming to cross-play. I have it on PC (the VR version is coming to Steam) and PS4 and have both a Oculus Rift and a PSVR. Cross-progression would be awesome for me.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
E3fWrsC.png

Project BEAST is still the best damn content they've ever produced

EDIT: Lol my other top three are all Dan joints

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I loved Beast in the East and Mario Sunshine sucks. But Steal My Sunshine is the better series because it's the whole crew.

Best series is SMS, Project BEAST, or Vinnyvania. Probably SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.