What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
oh shoot i'm thirty today. shit.
y2XZKsm.jpg

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Bought Ashen on sale a couple days ago and sort of couldn't stop playing. The combat mechanics are a little unpolished, but overall it had enough twists on the Dark Souls formula for me to keep coming back. I think I just enjoy the Dark Souls gameplay loop in general, so any game that can pull that off competently I'll probably give a shot.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Bought Ashen on sale a couple days ago and sort of couldn't stop playing. The combat mechanics are a little unpolished, but overall it had enough twists on the Dark Souls formula for me to keep coming back. I think I just enjoy the Dark Souls gameplay loop in general, so any game that can pull that off competently I'll probably give a shot.

i've been wanting to pick up ashen while it's on sale - austin had some great things to say about it last year - but my backlog is already massive... ughhhhhhhh

anyways, the youtube algo just started throwing last year's E3 vlogs at me. It Is Time. (or it will be time, once my exams are finally over, ugh)

goddamnit rorie that's ANOTHER giant bomb video that's made me really want a red bull!!

--

i <3 alex forever btw

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
that's fucked up

do you get oneplus wherever you are? 'cause i'm thinking of switching from a pixel to one of those next time i upgrade

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think I have ever even heard of oneplus

I just want a phone with a good camera, nothing more. Blerg
hmmm yea the pixel - 'specially the cheap 3a - really would've been great for that. google bad.

the latest oneplus - the 7 and 7 pro - are supposed to have pretty good cameras, and they're both good value for money--the base 7 in particular. there's also huawei, buuuuuuut i wouldn't buy one of those right now with all the stuff that's going on.

i dunno how much you're looking to spend, but cheaper phones almost always skimp on the camera first, so it's hard to think of stuff that ain't overpriced to recommend. that's why the pixel 3a was so cool.

Oct 25, 2017
In Austria right? They really don't sell Pixels there? Or just not the new 3a yet?

I bought my 3 in Germany like a month ago.
Officially they don't sell any Pixels in Austria. That 3a looks really nice to me for that price.
Of course you can import it but all those fucking stores want to charge me 50€ more for it.
So I'm just gonna wait a while and hope my current phone doesn't explode.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
avengers is that real

I'm so behind on SU even if they release like 3 episodes a year, it's been a long time, I should binge

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
There are many reasons to love the Canadian healthcare system but one of the maybe less obvious one is that they realized at some point that if they have all those expensive machines to run tests, why the fuck would they only use them 9 to 5 five days a week (outside of emergencies of course)... So they started running appointements pretty much around the clock to go through the different waiting lists.

I need to get a radiology scan done and my appointment is at 10pm tonight lol... I fucking love the idea of going for an appointement at 10pm in the middle of a work week

(This is not sarcastic btw... I genuinely love that lol)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
if you want to know what this phone is like, typing the first sentence of my last post originally produced:

"avengers is that really that
r
eal"

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
There are many reasons to love the Canadian healthcare system but one of the maybe less obvious one is that they realized at some point that if they have all those expensive machines to run tests, why the fuck would they only use them 9 to 5 five days a week (outside of emergencies of course)... So they started running appointements pretty much around the clock to go through the different waiting lists.

I need to get a radiology scan done and my appointment is at 10pm tonight lol... I fucking love the idea of going for an appointement at 10pm in the middle of a work week

This is indeed good but be prepared for your appointment to be delayed an hour or two. I had an off hours appointment like this but had to wait a long time for a tech to be available after they got delayed for emergency scans and there not being many on duty at that time. I'm not complaining, just giving a heads up to charge your phone before going in or whatever

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
This is indeed good but be prepared for your appointment to be delayed an hour or two. I had an off hours appointment like this but had to wait a long time for a tech to be available after they got delayed for emergency scans and there not being many on duty at that time. I'm not complaining, just giving a heads up to charge your phone before going in or whatever
Good point!

I only had one of those in the past and it went smoothly and on the time but that's a good point that if there are any emergencies then it would delay stuff by a lot.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So I've watched more of both Bob's Burgers and Laid Back Camp. Those are some quality pieces of animated entertainment right there. I think so far my favorite Bob's Burger episodes are BurgerBoss where Bob is hellbent on beating an arcade score of a cross-restaurant rival and Equestranauts where its a satirical take on the Brony/MLP fanbase while poor Bob endures so much just to get Tina's ultra rare Equestranaut doll back from some snob/deranged fan. Thanks Joeku. Also yeah the music is pretty good. The Thomas Edison song is great.

Laid Back Camp, also really good. Its just a relaxing show to watch seeing how a girl who historically loves camping in the winter by herself starts to allow others to camp with her. Such as Na's area and after getting lost and camping with Rin (solo camp girl) she discovers she's really wants to camp outdoors more. Thanks Jeff and those in this thread for actually getting me to sign up for a free trial on Crunchyroll to watch this show.
Hell yeah, I gotchu, bruv.

I need to watch this still. I haven't given a new anime an honest shot in a year and a half. My brother wants me to watch Demon Slayer but Christ, with that name it may as well be called "Shonen anime: the shonen anime" and I don't think I can tolerate that anymore.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Hell yeah, I gotchu, bruv.

I need to watch this still. I haven't given a new anime an honest shot in a year and a half. My brother wants me to watch Demon Slayer but Christ, with that name it may as well be called "Shonen anime: the shonen anime" and I don't think I can tolerate that anymore.
The Antarctica Show is the perfect antidote to 'Shonen anime: the shonen anime' burnout!

(well, probably—I don't watch much shonen fighting anime tbh. But In Search of Penguins is real good.)

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Bombcasts should not be allowed on GB Infinite.

Or in the mystery box.

Cruel twisted fate. No offense to the Bombcast but who really want to watch a Bombcast from the past? Sure it has it's moments but the entire bombcast...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah when I was hospitalized with an exploded appendix I got random cat scans around the clock and an ultrasound in an empty pregnancy ward and it was great. The late-night crews don't give a fuck and are in-joking and having fun.

The Antarctica Show is the perfect antidote to 'Shonen anime: the shonen anime' burnout!

(well, probably—I don't watch much shonen fighting anime tbh. But In Search of Penguins is real good.)
Yeah there's another one I think I need to try, Violet Evergreen? I think?

Also Cowboy Bebop/Space Dandy guy has a new show that looks fucking amazing but I gotta wait for Netflix here to actually have the thing.

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017
I've been watching Rilakkuma and Kaoru, it's relaxing. I watched Tuca & Bertie as well, it's different from Bojack, I enjoyed it.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I only watched the first 4 episodes of Tuca & Bertie but I'm definitely into the absurdist humor they went for. Lots of graphics popping out at you and humorous anecdotes.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah when I was hospitalized with an exploded appendix I got random cat scans around the clock and an ultrasound in an empty pregnancy ward and it was great. The late-night crews don't give a fuck and are in-joking and having fun.

Yeah there's another one I think I need to try, Violet Evergreen? I think?

Also Cowboy Bebop/Space Dandy guy has a new show that looks fucking amazing but I gotta wait for Netflix here to actually have the thing.
ah yea, Violet Evergarden. Love KyoAni, but I still haven't gotten around to it. Heard really good things, tho!

And Carole and Tuesday is great! It's a bummer they're delaying the international Netflix release—but, to be fair, I do think it's gonna be a really good binge show once it's done. Plus, since it's Watanabe, I'm guessing the dub'll be fantastic if you like that sort of thing!

The other show I'm watching at the moment is Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu. I have pretty substantial social anxiety issues, and the show does a shockingly good job of capturing what that can feel like, while remaining a really heartwarming story of overcoming loneliness. Def. recommend it!

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
Bombcasts should not be allowed on GB Infinite.

Or in the mystery box.

Cruel twisted fate. No offense to the Bombcast but who really want to watch a Bombcast from the past? Sure it has it's moments but the entire bombcast...
kinda agree, but it does break me from the spell that is gbi and gets me to watch or do something else I put off.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does the mute function on twitter not work for anyone else?

I don't want to see a certain twats name ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.