• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Did the stream die or something? Also that butter line of questioning is great.
Edit: The tricaster couldn't handle the Dan's butter.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, Eliza (the new Zachtronics game) came out... I still kind have no clue what the fuck it is? Like it's supposed to be a visual novel and it sure does look like that from the screenshots but it's a Zachtronics game so huh....

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from the doctor, all my tests came back normal and I get to be taken off these damn blood thinners!

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair to Dan you can't make butter in Stardew Valley so obviously he's completely justified in not knowing where it comes from

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope that he has a story where he was taking a medicine or something that said "no dairy", kept getting sick while on it so he stopped, and it turns out he was eating a shit ton of butter the whole time and thats what was making him sick or something

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I love that you can clearly see the bias in the types of levels picked by Ben and Dan. Ben is clearly picking more tight platforming, or cool concepts used well. And Dan is kind of picking Dan style chaos.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, Eliza (the new Zachtronics game) came out... I still kind have no clue what the fuck it is? Like it's supposed to be a visual novel and it sure does look like that from the screenshots but it's a Zachtronics game so huh....

maybe I'll finally play a Zachtronics game

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
WozqcHV.jpg

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
the only memory i have of the resident evil film franchise is the laser hallway in the first one which is the most video gamey ass shit of all time so on that axis i think paul ws anderson is very successful

ket

Jul 27, 2018
They hinted that a new project would be getting revealed during this week's beastcast.

You know what that means

BqiFRI8CQAAHCKv.jpg