• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
Theo-Da-Cabe.jpg

Only other welding mask wearing character I can think of

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm nah I don't think I have anything to measure blood pressure at my place, I should hey something.

And yeah I was thinking of some Tylenol, but considering I take my pre-workout so late at night, idk if it'd be a good idea to combine the two

Thanks so much for the advice though!

Note to self, edge, don't finish.
Hope you feel better

grand

Oct 25, 2017
He hasn't streamed since Chloe passed away which is obviously completely understandable... I want him to take all the time off he needs but just like with Jeff (albeit for an obviously completely different reason), I miss them but I don't want them to rush back
Jesus. The way you worded this, I thought his wife or child died. But I looked it up and it was this 14 year old dog. Not that someone's pet dying isn't sad (it is!), but it's not like how you worded it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus. The way you worded this, I thought his wife or child died. But I looked it up and it was this 14 year old dog. Not that someone's pet dying isn't sad (it is!), but it's not like how you worded it.
Sorry! Didn't mean to confuse you! Chloe Banana has been a staple of the site since Tested started back in 2010.. She was basically the Whiskey Media mascot

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry! Didn't mean to confuse you! Chloe Banana has been a staple of the site since Tested started back in 2010.. She was basically the Whiskey Media mascot
It's fine! I figured as much after I looked it up. I knew he had a dog but I either forgot or didn't know that her name was Chloe. Either way, it implies a far darker story that I'm glad isn't situation!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing about the American tax system is pretty bewildering. I literally just log on online to the goverment tax website, try to see what bullshit expanses I can claim, input 2 numbers given to me and I'm done.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Also regarding Tamoor not being able to find halal food in America, do you guys not have halal snack packs?
I had to google Halal so... yes. But America is really good about having smaller shops that have anything from any culture, so you can definitely find it if you wanted. You just have to hunt it out since American cuisine is basically 50% fast food and 50% ethnic food spread out everywhere.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing about the American tax system is pretty bewildering. I literally just log on online to the goverment tax website, try to see what bullshit expanses I can claim, input 2 numbers given to me and I'm done.
I mean, that's how you miss out on a shit ton of money, but yes, our tax system is idiot proof in that idiots can file their taxes every year while losing a ton of money.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I bought some cheap bluetooth earbuds on Amazon for the gym and decided to unpack and test them before going to bed... And now I'm sitting at my pc listening to a Simon & Garfunkel song instead of going to bed...

They kinda sound like shit (the headphones... Not S&G...) but they were super cheap and since they will probably break in a few months because of all the sweat they will do just fine.

Edit: Now I'm listening to Maynard Fergusson.. A great Jazz musician from Montréal

Last edited:

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Curious how Burgle My Bananas goes tomorrow.

I'll be catching the archive later in the evening but I hope it's just as good as Steal My Sunshine.

Oct 25, 2017
I bought some cheap bluetooth earbuds on Amazon for the gym and decided to unpack and test them before going to bed... And now I'm sitting at my pc listening to a Simon & Garfunkel song instead of going to bed...

They kinda sound like shit (the headphones... Not S&G...) but they were super cheap and since they will probably break in a few months because of all the sweat they will do just fine.

Edit: Now I'm listening to Maynard Fergusson.. A great Jazz musician from Montréal

Birdland is one of my favorites.

That trumpet line knows how good they are, lol.

Oct 27, 2017

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The latest Bombcast was good and was a nice change of pace that actually had some discussion that wasn't as shallow as a bird bath.

Oct 26, 2017
Shouts out to night time thunderstorms.

Also hi GB fam hope all's well, been ill the past 2 weeks with some mystery symptoms that mirror some heinous shit, hoping for the best. please send good vibes and bad takes