• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Any word on when the Pokemon QL is going up? Is Jan going to do a feature? I'm excited for it, but some of the videos I'm seeing on reddit look badddddddd. Awful pop-in, lazy graphics. It's Pokemon so I'm gonna get it.

Did they remove the upcoming list that the old version of the site had? I can't seem to find it.
edit: its on the main page, but just has upf, nothing else.

After finishing DS, I can finally listen to the last two weeks of podcasts.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn dudes Barry is a great show. Why didn't you guys tell me?

Literally everyone in this thread talked about how good Barry is and I'm just now listening.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure google is not in my head. But lately, when I google something or youtube it, the very weird specific thing I'm looking for auto fills out in a way that it wouldn't in the past.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Any word on when the Pokemon QL is going up? Is Jan going to do a feature? I'm excited for it, but some of the videos I'm seeing on reddit look badddddddd. Awful pop-in, lazy graphics. It's Pokemon so I'm gonna get it.

god damnit you're part of the problem!!!!! wait for reviews!!!!!!!

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
god damnit you're part of the problem!!!!! wait for reviews!!!!!!!
Problem? Its Pokemon. The gameplay is the same but in 3d. Trees popping in late doesn't stop people from buying other console games, why would it stop Pokemon?

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hate the xbox one so much

press check for updates button

no updates

do other stuff first since i can just jump into any game

go to start shadow of the tomb raider

wait, you can't play that because it has a 12gb update

fucking what

ok, try assassins creed odyssey

nah, update

useless, broken, STINKY, OS

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Problem? Its Pokemon. The gameplay is the same but in 3d. Trees popping in late doesn't stop people from buying other console games, why would it stop Pokemon?

we all know trees are huge impediments to budding trailers

1506225287204.jpg

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying out that Disney +

Rogue One is gorgeous as my first Dolby Vision experience and the 4K Dolby Vision versions of the original Star Wars trilogy look superb too

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
i hate the xbox one so much

press check for updates button

no updates

do other stuff first since i can just jump into any game

go to start shadow of the tomb raider

wait, you can't play that because it has a 12gb update

fucking what

ok, try assassins creed odyssey

nah, update

useless, broken, STINKY, OS

To this day the Xbox One is such a huge pain in the ass for installing games for me. Incredibly slow, has on some games just locked up on installing and refused to get to 100%, among other small annoying issues. For awhile I actually used to install games on the XB1 in offline mode, because something about the installing process tried to, in some attempt at efficiency, combine the installing process with downloading updates, which would take multiple times longer than just installing it clean offline and just downloading the updates on the top afterwards.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
The Death Stranding community sure stopped contributing to roadworks in the latter half of chapter 3. Goddamn freeloaders.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got that Origin Premiere for Star Wars

Feel like it'll be a good time

To this day the Xbox One is such a huge pain in the ass for installing games for me. Incredibly slow, has on some games just locked up on installing and refused to get to 100%, among other small annoying issues. For awhile I actually used to install games on the XB1 in offline mode, because something about the installing process tried to, in some attempt at efficiency, combine the installing process with downloading updates, which would take multiple times longer than just installing it clean offline and just downloading the updates on the top afterwards.

Sounds like a pain, damn

Turned my console off and then on shortly after because I wanted to check out Disney+ and I noticed that my queue wiped

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
That's why I have always said no to updates when I am installing a game for the first time from disk. Always leave updates after, game will install quicker.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Who tf actually builds roads in Death Stranding? Lmao my man Sam aint getting paid for that 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017

I really hope Little Witch In The Woods gets more attention in the press at some point prior to release. 'Stardew Valley-inspired witch life-sim' is just too good a premise to languish in obscurity, and it really does look like it's nailing that vibe.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure google is not in my head. But lately, when I google something or youtube it, the very weird specific thing I'm looking for auto fills out in a way that it wouldn't in the past.

I've noticed this for a while, and the conclusion I came to is that I'm not as special as I think and lots of people search for the same dumb shit I do.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Day 2 of no Internet.

It's bad y'all. It's like not even being a person.

How did anyone survive without it?

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
cherries are good, but they only really shine as an ingredient in desserts like cherry pie, cherry strudel, and so on. artificial cherry flavour is also good.

strawberries, by contrast, are way better than cherries when fresh, but not as good in desserts, and terrible in artificial flavouring form.

Deleted member 13645

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I now exist in a post-Outer Wilds world and i'm not prepared for it. I am now watching a video on the ending.

Outer Wilds is top 5 of all time for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.