• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TOP, TOP, TOP!

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Alexis Alexander Navarro

Votes: 44 14.5%
  • Speaking Of Cum Stains, Shout Out To Our Seamen

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • The Andy Rooney Of Video Games

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • Got Caught Toobin'

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Everyone Left Me Again

Votes: 111 36.6%
  • Hope You Like Some Worg Taint!

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to break the seal on it too and see what the fuss is about. Is it a solo-friendly game?
It's pretty solo friendly. There's some content that requires a group to complete. I haven't had to deal with any assholes yet. Pretty much any time I go into a new dungeon I'll say it's my first time and people have been cool.

Deleted member 73234

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2020
There's also some old Gamespot video where they are talking about E3 badges and like half the people involved actually go by their middle name. "Gregory" Ocampo leaps to mind...

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
me coming across this post

VmW0j4q.gif

Odds on them reshooting the intro just for this year??

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
A majority of the main story can be done by yourself but dungeons/raids are done in a group, usually with matchmaking done via the duty finder. Most of the time people are nice.

It's pretty solo friendly. There's some content that requires a group to complete. I haven't had to deal with any assholes yet. Pretty much any time I go into a new dungeon I'll say it's my first time and people have been cool.

Nice one, thanks guys. I think it might finally be time!

VoidCommunications

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 2, 2020
I got to the point in the Vinny Vania rewatch where they started the 8bit Bloodstained and Dan just asked what was the Mafia and what is their purpose
I always thought a big part of that was him using that stuff as conversation starters. Like "oh I don't know anything about X" and then they have something to riff on for an hour or whatever, but I'm honestly so unsure.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Nice one, thanks guys. I think it might finally be time!

the only thing with those random groups is that you'll be kinda rushed through the dungeons, but that's about it, and I've never had anyone be a jerk about me being lost or anything, and also if you just tell the chat of people from here that you wanna run something people will usually be around to help out

...and I wouldn't exactly recommend it but I literally did a dungeon or two in random groups while uhhhh actively falling asleep and it went ok, so

5 gifts from Fantastapotamus

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Shelbyville Milhouse Shelbyville Milhouse!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Shelbyville Milhouse said:
Here, have some games

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Forklift Simulator I&II (also known as Shenmue) - Won by Myradeer Myradeer (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Bulb Boy - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22 (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Dog Sled Saga - Won by YuSuzzune YuSuzzune (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Beyond Eyes - Won by sixteen-bit sixteen-bit (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Won by Diemza Diemza (2 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
hmm that's unfortunate but I'll take performance over visuals

not sure when the ps4 version is supposed to come (has it even been announced??) but I think I'll grab it tomorrow
Nah, It hasn't been announced for other consoles, but they've said they'll explore that after launch. Was going to wait, but it's got a 20% launch discount. I'll buy any video game that's $20.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
switch is is then 👍🏻👍🏻

loved transistor and pyre and have been waiting for hades 1.0 since its original early access release

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the Fast & Furious Franchise with the SO while in quarantine. It might be COVID making me miss big stupid blockbusters, but even 2Fast2Furious is working better than ever.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
mmm I'm looking forward to VinnyStainia. First time I've been able to watch it live in forever.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I'm always so surprised what resonates with people as far as video games go. All that Sony stuff and I would have thought Sony again paying to prevent content from appearing on other platforms would be far more egregious than their misleading marketing as far as games like Horizon 2 and Miles Morales.

Status
Not open for further replies.