What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Speaking Of Cum Stains, Shout Out To Our Seamen

Votes: 76 32.9%
  • You Did The Job

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Rorie's Beatin' It

Votes: 34 14.7%
  • A Message Of Hope And Cheer

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Wallbabies

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Is That What A Man Can Be?

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Subject Line Transphobia

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liquiddragon

Jun 20, 2020
Same! I went with white when I did my Joycon fix and enclosure replacement.
EGZs8D6.jpg
nice. would look a bit better if all the buttons were black.

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
Well atleast I know I don't have to buy a new switch this year. I do wonder if there will be an updated version of the switch hardware eventually or whether they will just wait until the successor comes out.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Wait is borne to run one episode a week? It sounded like they wanted to finish by the time Elden ring came out. At one hour a week that seems difficult.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Wait is borne to run one episode a week? It sounded like they wanted to finish by the time Elden ring came out. At one hour a week that seems difficult.
It's one edited hour a week so who knows how long each session is. Sounds like they're looking for more of a progression every episode feel so unless Danny really gets stuck I think it's doable.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
It's one edited hour a week so who knows how long each session is. Sounds like there looking for more of a progression every episode feel so unless Danny really gets stuck I think it's doable.

Yeah the editing of the first episode seemed so light it was hard to tell how much they were editing out, rather than editing stuff in like the aminga game and the zoom in.

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
I can't see any way that's happening haha. There's 6 games that are what, minimum 30 hours a piece? Even with aggressive editing this is going to be a loooong series. And Danny said that once a month there will be a Guilty Treausre's ep in that timeslot.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
learning news via this thread and ughhh why

I've been playing CrossCode lately on Switch and really want a slight performance boost even for that, let alone 3D games

I pretty much only play handheld so OLED is still very appealing but just

why

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Hopefully there's some cool indie games in that Sony state of play. The cat one and the one with the old man and the guy hunting monsters looks cool. I'm not really a huge arkane fan so my interest in Deathloop is incredibly low. Especially after the waypoint preview.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
How long has Waypoint been at XCOM 2? Feels like a year.

edit: Wait, they have videos from 2018, so this is a new playthrough, I guess?!

I haven't been watching, but this is them nearing the end of (or finishing?) their playthrough

they weren't able to stream for a long time, so there was a stretch where the only new episodes were during stuff like charity streams; now with Waypoint+ letting them stream again finally, they've been doing it every Tuesday again (and I think last Thursday as well?)

Sep 12, 2018
Fun Tuesday night of going to lie down on the couch with my tablet and seeing it caught in a boot loop and having to factory reset it and reinstall everything while it's plugged in elsewhere.