Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I've lost all references to time, but afternoon y'all.

Canadian health care: come for the abdominal pain, stay for extensive bowel blockage removal and appendectomy.

Currenlty recovering in a room chewing ice chips with a tube in my weiner. Thanks for all the well-wishes along the way! Love you guys.
Man, that sounds horrible. Are you sure this is just because of Taco Bell? Hopefully nothing worse and that you're on the road to recovery right now.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey

Canadian health care: come for the abdominal pain, stay for extensive bowel blockage removal and appendectomy.

Currenlty recovering in a room chewing ice chips with a tube in my weiner. Thanks for all the well-wishes along the way! Love you guys.

Dan can't keep getting away with it.

In seriousness, hope you recover soon. Sounds like a nightmare.

ciro

Oct 27, 2017

Get well soon! Went through that as a kid but with a whole pail of gummy bears. See if they'll bring a very old tv and a copy of nba jam to your room, made the whole thing worth it.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played it yet, but it seems like the gameplay of Wolfenstein II is really holding the game back.

Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
bHHn1Xq.png

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Get well soon! Went through that as a kid but with a whole pail of gummy bears. See if they'll bring a very old tv and a copy of nba jam to your room, made the whole thing worth it.
If I was smart enough to bring my switch with me, that would have justified the whole point of the system.

TheMadMan007

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't watch live, what is going on with BotW? Why does Jeff hate it now? Remember when it came out and it was a solid 45 mins every week for over a month of everyone praising it? This is why you have to WAIT for games to be out a while to really be able to criticize them correctly.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Can't watch live, what is going on with BotW? Why does Jeff hate it now? Remember when it came out and it was a solid 45 mins every week for over a month of everyone praising it? This is why you have to WAIT for games to be out a while to really be able to criticize them correctly.
Jeff was never hot on BOTW

Oct 29, 2017
Arsenal Gear
While I enjoyed Wolf 2 more than most i still think Nier kind of came out of nowhere for most folks, including me and probably was my biggest surprise this year. that ending still makes me feel great.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jeff's BOTW praise was always followed (and preceded) by criticisms about pretty much all of its systems. Always seemed weird to me he was as positive as he was on it.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He didn't really go into details, but he said that he just stopped having fun with the game and has no intention of going back. Brad may go back and finish the story but he feels like he got his fill of the world. Both Ben and Jason also said that they're probably not going back to it anytime this year.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I am loving TNC, including the gameplay. I wonder if the difference is playing on console vs PC (I'm playing on PC and it feels great).

I'm still hoping Dan and others put up a big fight for BotW but doesn't sound too hopeful based on what you guys are saying (I missed the beginning of the bombcast, can't watch live today).

Blitz with how much you enjoy ubi style open world games you would love Horizon (as long as you like the setting).

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Looks like PUBG is winning GOTY. Hopefully there are good skits this year, otherwise I'm gonna be bummed listening and sort of knowing the outcome at the end :/

Really thought Zelda was going to give it a push based on what everyone was saying before the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.