• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010 release) is the closest thing we've had to sequel to Burnout 3: Takedown. Criterion made the game and they actually refer to takedowns as such in the game. Unfortunately, there aren't nearly enough of those races. No crash junctions, either. But it's all we've got.

Oct 27, 2017
Paradise is the best Burnout. Glad the PS4/XB people will be able to play it but I've had access to it at 4k60fps for awhile now on PC and honestly Big Surf Island isnt really worth rebuying the whole game.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 is an outstanding game. Most Wanted after that wasn't as good but still fun.

The series falling apart so quickly after those two is a huge shame and now we don't have anyone making good Burnouts or good NFS. Thanks EA.

Skavi

Feb 13, 2018
The first one is a nightmare to go back to even for me and I started with Freedom 2.

That said, Dan reviewed MH Tri. If he goes back to a game it should be that one, lol.

That's why I want him to start with the old ones! As someone who started with 3U, I want to see exactly how much obtuse bullshit they've done away with. And, more importantly, I want to see Dan attempt to put up with said obtuse bullshit.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want Dan to deform his precious hands with a crippling case of Monster Hunter Claw.
mqdefault.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I want him to start with the old ones! As someone who started with 3U, I want to see th how much obtuse bullshit they've done away with. And, more importantly, I want to see Dan attempt to put up with said obtuse bullshit.

I doubt he would go back because of the obtuse bullshit.

His reaction when Jason told him about having to get the map from the supply box for each mission should be enough (and that's just a map)

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still bummed about Turbo. It was a solid base but they decided to not build on it. (Guess it just didn't sell.)

I think it was always a minor console release for them, they didnt even bother letting PC players make custom servers. There's always hope for Trackmania 3 but theyve been making the worst decisions since United

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like The Garf always gets ragged on but I always liked Garfield

is it because I only watched the show and the show was way better than the comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.