Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure doing this stream from a nebulous spectator's perspective was the best idea for this. Making it quite hard to follow, so far at least. I feel like I'd have a better sense of the flow of a round if we saw it through the crew's perspective(s).
Yeah I found it to be a bad way to spectate. I would have preferred alternating the spy and sniper perspectives.

anotherdoof

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure doing this stream from a nebulous spectator's perspective was the best idea for this. Making it quite hard to follow, so far at least. I feel like I'd have a better sense of the flow of a round if we saw it through the crew's perspective(s).

Yeah I kinda agree, especially since they had so many eyes looking for the tells, it made it almost too easy.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I get that some people might not love Rorie's on-camera contributions, but most of the people that HAAAATE Rorie tend to be real big Ben fans because "he's so funny" and "he's just like me!!!"

I don't know what it is about Ben and Rorie that the people that feel strongly about one feel the opposite about the other, but I do feel like there is a relation. I guess I kinda see it because Rorie is not informed on the industry and Ben is, and Rorie has a very dry "accidental?" sort of humor whereas Ben has a "so forced and painful it's funny?" sense of humor.

I mean, I think Rorie can be a bit awkard at times, but that's generally amusing too and so it's fun to have him around

I don't really know about the idea of industry information (especially as most things I've seen people say about Rorie and information tend to be about "the thing everyone else just said and/or showed on screen" vs current news) since everyone gets things wrong anyway, but there's probably something to the idea that it's down to types of humor and maybe what people find amusing vs sorta embarrassing? since I could see how people could lean one way or the other and feel strongly about it

but personally I just find Ben endearing and generally actually funny, and the same for Rorie; as someone who regularly finds it hard to watch, say, sitcoms where an awkward character is in an embarrassing situation due to the second-hand embarrassment it sets off, neither of them come close to setting that feeling off for me

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
2a0n2n.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Browsing the Humble sale reminded me how much I want Dan to play a Hyperdimension Neptuina game cause just from reading the description those seem like the fucking stupidest games in the world

chogidogs

Oct 25, 2017
Just platinum'd Yakuza 6. Now I'm trying to free up space from my hd by picking either The Order, Just Cause 3, or Dishonored 1. I know which one is probably the winner but that just means I'm leaving the other 2 installed.

Oct 27, 2017
I was at the Ren Fair that's just outside of NYC last August and it was pretty cool. My SO and I almost bought replica flintlock pistols. I'd go again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.