What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Peaceful Life in Satan City

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Bro-ohs Before Ho-ohs

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Anime In The Streets, Hentai In The Sheets

Votes: 113 39.1%
  • Grip It & Rip It

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Ban Francisco

Votes: 20 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Funny you should mention that she was my first choice, so was Tasha Yar but I felt uncomfortable choosing those characters since they had flings/romances with someone from the crew. So, I opted for someone similar to Dr.Crusher minus any of the romance. Good to know I give y'all nightmares though.
If you really wanted to give people nightmares you should have made her the Troi cake.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Doctor Crusher was in the first season and they replaced her with Pulaski for the second season and everyone hated her so they brought back Crusher for the rest of the series.

Abby's is Pulaski.

ahh

I watched a decent chunk of TNG using that popular guide as a reference, and I was wondering how come I couldn't remember the character at all

Pulaski is in stark contrast with Abby, as I'll remember Abby for the rest of my life

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
If you really wanted to give people nightmares you should have made her the Troi cake.
2byaLbj.gif

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
If we are going off Next Gen, then Janeway and Nerys could both be good options.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Funny you should mention that. She was my first choice, so was Tasha Yar but I felt uncomfortable choosing those characters since they had flings/romances with someone from the crew. So, I opted for someone similar to Dr.Crusher minus any of the romance. Good to know I give y'all nightmares though.

Vinny is the character that would fuck a lamppost if it had two legs!

Jaina

Oct 27, 2017
Funny you should mention that. She was my first choice, so was Tasha Yar but I felt uncomfortable choosing those characters since they had flings/romances with someone from the crew(who I also chose as GB peeps). So, I opted for someone similar to Dr.Crusher minus any of the romance. Good to know I give y'all nightmares though.
Good judgment, she told us at the start of Deadly Sims that she doesn't want office-ships.

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left
yeah, I guess "ton" is too much, but still a decent amount that's been kinda slow to move to/have versions on PS4/Switch (and, also, there are always the non-VN games that hit Vita/PS4 in Japan but we only get the PS4 version of)

I also literally don't know what Rogue Aces is

Yeah, the Switch has murdered the Vita. The Switch is nice but that vita OLED screen and the d-pad are
I5o4lVN.jpg
. I hope that Nintendo will release an updated Switch with an OLED screen but that's not really a Nintendo-like solution.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
yeah, I love my Switch but even VNs moving to it isn't ideal; I feel it's not really as comfortable to hold for a long time like that, nor is the screen as nice

I actually love the joycons too but I cannot disagree that the Vita's d-pad is nicer

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I actually would love more VNs would move to mobile. I know there's quite a bit but the top tier ones don't really just due to pricing structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.