What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Peaceful Life in Satan City

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Bro-ohs Before Ho-ohs

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Anime In The Streets, Hentai In The Sheets

Votes: 113 39.1%
  • Grip It & Rip It

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Ban Francisco

Votes: 20 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
best story, best music, best moment, best cast of characters, best world, best styyyyyyyle.......

that's right, folks
I'm talkin bout

800px-Mash_League_Gold.png

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
What a whirlwind of a day

Great Things:
Into the Breach on Switch
Onimusha has returned
Halo is fixed
My shoulder feels better
MODERN WARFARE 2

Not Great Things:
Ben Affleck is out as Batman for a very sad reason
Can't enjoy my day off because errands
Have to take a blood test tomorrow
Laundry day

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, well I'm downloading the game again on my fantastic Canadian Internet. Add me on uPlay. Same username. Guess I'll see you all shortly, in --

*checks download timer*

-- 8 hours, 34 minutes.

Man, apparently it was possible to change your uPlay name at some point cause I'm preeeeeeetty sure my uPlay name used to be "The_Dark_One" which sounded pretty sweet when 13 year old me came up with it. But now it's just Fantastamus which is way less edgy and cool.

Also 8 hours from now is like 4AM for me, so I miiiiight not be available at that time, just a heads up

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
i would totally be jumping at mw2 backcompat (most played game ever)
if they cared about hacked lobbies
i mean it is fwun sometimes but other times you just want it clean

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The $10 credit isn't that bad for me because with tax the 20% off ended up being less than $8. But it taking up to a month to appear and expiring is terrible.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Man, apparently it was possible to change your uPlay name at some point cause I'm preeeeeeetty sure my uPlay name used to be "The_Dark_One" which sounded pretty sweet when 13 year old me came up with it. But now it's just Fantastamus which is way less edgy and cool.

Also 8 hours from now is like 4AM for me, so I miiiiight not be available at that time, just a heads up
Oh I'm aware of your timezone, I didn't actually expect any of this to happen today. These games are just too damn big, but you gotta start the download some time. I guess we'll see if Mr.F wants in, too.

And why not Fantastapotamus?

What a whirlwind of a day

Great Things:

MODERN WARFARE 2

Not Great Things:
Ben Affleck is out as Batman for a very sad reason
What are these two?

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm aware of your timezone, I didn't actually expect any of this to happen today. These games are just too damn big, but you gotta start the download some time. I guess we'll see if Mr.F wants in, too.

And why not Fantastapotamus?

I think that name was too long and I was too lazy to come up with a new one. Now nobody will ever recognize the Simpsons reference

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
May 5, 2018
Y'all remember The Messanger on that Unfinished with Ben and Jeff? Apparently it's reviewing incredibly well with an 89 on MC if anyone is interested. Out in 2 days.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
That's by design. Now that BB is ending their program Amazon doesn't have to offer it anymore either. Just something that barely incentivizes users to choose their store over others
I'm not talking about the 20% off, I'm talking about the $10 credit. Best Buy has been doing that for years, it just gets deposited into your account as reward points.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
That was in Maine and I'm in NC now! The Nintendo website has them for $60, which is what the pawn shop was asking for, so maybe I'll eventually buy one from there!
man I didn't realize they were that low

I've never even held one but the 2Ds always seemed like a cool little machine
kinda tempted to get one of those waypoint green/white ones

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
So many years have passed and I still have no idea how to use the BR in Halo 2

It takes me six shots to take anyone down, but I'm dead in two

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
oh right the Nindies thing... probably should have watched it on the train earlier, since I didn't do anything else of note

now I know what's in it but might be worth watching to see some things, especially as I watched the sorta gratingly presented UK one and should follow through

meanwhile, I guess I can catch some of the Bombcast while I work again... office's less dead than last Tuesday but my last meeting of the day ended so it's not like it'll matter

some of the seeding here is very bad

Who would I be if I didn't beat a dead joke

what if there's Spiderverse DLC except there are 99 other Spideys and they give each a gun and

Oh and another thing, Untitled Goose Game lives, but its now an early 2019 title!

nice, nice, the goose lives

Fucking finally!

Oh hey, looked what popped up conveniently after their pre-order discount ended...

lol

well, better than nothing, I guess

but I'm still real skeptical of the credits - I really hope they apply to most games like the discount (and the policy hints at them happening for digital games), especially as that'd actually be a better deal for <$60 games, but... doubting that's the case

man I didn't realize they were that low

I've never even held one but the 2Ds always seemed like a cool little machine
kinda tempted to get one of those waypoint green/white ones

if he means the original ones they were only like $100 to begin with, so that's not super surprising now that there are better ones

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god damn it, Alex. Who plays an RPG and doesn't quick save every 73 seconds?

I lost so much time to forgetting to save in Mass Effect. I should have known better, but I just kept forgetting until I was halfway through the game. The only game that was worse was Fallout New Vegas, because I played that on PS3 originally and it crashed about every half hour.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
that Cyberpunk gameplay thread is a real mess

some people just cannot comprehend someone having an issue with what the game has presented itself as with language, dialogue, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.