What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Peaceful Life in Satan City

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Bro-ohs Before Ho-ohs

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Anime In The Streets, Hentai In The Sheets

Votes: 113 39.1%
  • Grip It & Rip It

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Ban Francisco

Votes: 20 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
my dislike of paying for early access to games (not while in dev) is counterweighted by my burning desire to access games early

a dilemma

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
my dislike of paying for early access to games (not while in dev) is counterweighted by my burning desire to access games early

a dilemma

The early access is less of a selling point than getting a really good deal on the two expansions I know for a fact I'm going to want day and date.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just saw a video on facebook where someone put laxatives in a school's lemonade

that should be a thing in hitman

have everyone shit everywhere

video is horrifying, btw

edit: ok, so it seems like the video is from the set of a netflix show

that's good!

Last edited:

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm all in on AC this year season pass and all. Fuck me up yves

hope it runs ok on my 4690k

Last edited:

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I'm downloading destiny 2 on my ps4 because its on plus

But I didnt like the beta when I played it

Did I fuck up

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting the base game of Odyssey.

I still have a ton of Origins left to play post-story and I don't have the season pass.

These games are so stacked now that I don't think I'll run out of game before the next one comes out, and if I do I'll be able to buy the season pass for the older game for cheap.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Games are good.

Marvel's Spider-Man rekindled my love for open world games. There was busywork but the combat, aesthetic, and traversal was so satisfying, I didn't even care it was mostly fetch quests and copy paste combat domes.

I'm so hyped to play all the DLC packs this Fall.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Games are good.

Marvel's Spider-Man rekindled my love for open world games. There was busywork but the combat, aesthetic, and traversal was so satisfying, I didn't even care it was mostly fetch quests and copy paste combat domes.

I'm so hyped to play all the DLC packs this Fall.

this is weird but I really just hate that they don't make any attempt at all to pace out the crimes so that you can do other stuff before the next one appears

when they happen I feel like I need to do them immediately, and so I did 10 in a row last night when I was just intending to park myself by a challenge and stop playing...

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
this is weird but I really just hate that they don't make any attempt at all to pace out the crimes so that you can do other stuff before the next one appears

when they happen I feel like I need to do them immediately, and so I did 10 in a row last night when I was just intending to park myself by a challenge and stop playing...
The crimes are by far the most grating event in the game. The fact there's 20 per district is overkill but I overcame it because the combat and fluidity of combat made me attempt different styles to keep myself entertained. I also tried all the suits and powers.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I still have the ACO page on GMG opened in Chrome... randomly clicking between the different editions...
I gave in and went with the Gold, despite getting burned by previous Ubisoft post-release content. They had me at AC3 Remastered.

I'm actually more excited for Odyssey than I am RDR2. Rockstar's drip feed method isn't working for me this time.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably get ACO, too. Curious about its dialog system and whether you can shape your character in a meaningful manner.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I gave in and went with the Gold, despite getting burned by previous Ubisoft post-release content. They had me at AC3 Remastered.

I'm actually more excited for Odyssey than I am RDR2. Rockstar's drip feed method isn't working for me this time.
Oh right forgot about the remaster... I imagine that this is not a thing on PC...

What really pisses me of is the fact you don't get the Deluxe DLC Pack with the Gold Version... such bullshit

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right forgot about the remaster... I imagine that this is not a thing on PC...

What really pisses me of is the fact you don't get the Deluxe DLC Pack with the Gold Version... such bullshit

Google search tells me it's coming to PC.

The deluxe pack is only a couple of armor sets I wouldn't use and an xp boost but, yeah, it's a shitty move to not include it in the gold version. I'll just wait out the season pass.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird that every developer and publisher agreed to not release a single good video game in 2018.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird that every developer and publisher agreed to not release a single good video game in 2018.
tenor.gif

Phonomezer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The two seconds they spent talking about Tomb Raider was about eyelids and Brad apologising for something.

Tragic.

Yet they talk ad nauseam about Destiny and World of Warcraft.

Get fucked.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
yeah

I guessss I'll probably get to it before the second is out if I get around to BTS soon too

I'm still at the start of the third episode of BTS so I still have it, the bonus episode and the prologue thing to get to before LIS 2. No shortage of content, anyways.

I've found I really need to be in a particular mood to get into BTS, but when I get over that hump it's always been good.

The two seconds they spent talking about Tomb Raider was about eyelids and Brad apologising for something.

Tragic.

Yet they talk ad nauseam about Destiny and World of Warcraft.

Get fucked.

Chill.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
yeah it's weird how sometimes some games will inspire conversation and other games won't because of the experiences they had with them

very strange

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
If you guys can't deal with the peeps on giantbomb not being into the games you are imagine how I dealt with it this year.

Like the closest thing anyone got to was dragon quest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.