• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
I see a lot of cool games being gifted and I hate to beg but...

None of them are Bad Rats. 😞

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
You know, this bit is actually really well designed. Something similar in Reddit or Facebook seems like it would be a lot better than methods people currently use.

JustJosh

Dec 11, 2018
Wisconsin, USA 🐮
9fZDx98HomD9wKDBacrI1XcDk4SBQU.gif

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
Devilman Crybaby is a Netflix exclusive, right? Maybe I should borrow a friend's account to see that...

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
Awesome thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed and to all who created giftbot-related memes! You all rock~

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Okay, the Era Clear buying thingy did not work, or is being slow.....hopefully not....is this normal or did ResetEra steal my money? /s

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
For Humble Bundle keys, do I provide the steam key to the Giftbot or use the gift link or does either one work fine?

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Very hot, hope it rains soon
Same. Where are you from, Tubs? I know that we're from the same country, and maybe we live close to each other. Maybe I'm watching you through your bedroom window right now. Maybe I have a shrine with pictures I secretly took of you at home. You know, healthy stuff. I used to post on your old forum, and even advertized to some friends. Sad that it didn't took off.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Someone posted that they won 29 and got dogpiled so

Everyone's going to keep that to themselves 😄

I won four in the giveaway thread, and a fifth that I actually lost but Giftbot said I won and the gifter generously gave me a replacement key anyways.

wow ok. Well, i mostly applied for stuff like 3DS, Switch, try a few Pillars of Eternity, WWII, gift card for psn, end up getting Doom collection on PC ( was not having it! ) , Super Mario Bros on 3DS and Retro City also on 3DS. Perhaps in total i participate in 30-40 giveaway? Still happythat iv won something! But god 29....

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
For Humble Bundle keys, do I provide the steam key to the Giftbot or use the gift link or does either one work fine?
Either is fine, I think Humble sometimes has DRM-free options so that's always good to have. [Edit: the previous sentence may or may not be accurate]

Last edited:

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
How do the control/Wolfenstein Nvidia codes work? I've got some that I'm probably not going to use.

1 gift from ChippyTurtle

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ChippyTurtle!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ChippyTurtle said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Planet Alpha - Won by Limabean01 Limabean01 (130 entries)

Cloudst69

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Sep 18, 2019
Good to see that Giftbot still lives and the community kept it's strenght!

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Good to see this return. Might do a quick giveaway here and maybe do some with my sale threads when I have the time while setting them up in the future if that's allowed.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
How do the control/Wolfenstein Nvidia codes work? I've got some that I'm probably not going to use.
I'm guessing they're for EGS and the Bethesda launcher, respectively? [Fake edit: yep, that's it]

You can give them away by choosing "Other" in the dropdown and marking the keys as being on Epic Game Store and Bethesda Launcher.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018

You need a 2000 series GPU or a friend that has a 2000 series GPU, have them redeem the key on their computer and use your login to accounts....etc....I think the Control one is a code for the Epic Games Launcher, but you still need to redeem it on a 2000 series computer.