• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

We should get a teaser for each monster in it every week up to release. Always fun to guess, tho the lightning points to Ghidorah. May just update this thread with em in threadmarks

(Still need to grab the first 2 packs myself. Godzilla pack 1 and Ultraman)

Curious to see who the oddball pick in this one is, maybe Hedorah? Also surprised this happened first, they've been teasing Gamera for a while

Pack name is: Godzilla Nemesis Dlc New
OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
wait wait wait, it's not just collab 2, the pack name is Nemesis dlc?!?!

IMG_8824.png

Well that narrows it down kinda still a big group tho

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
That's interesting. Good to see this game being supported. It's not a game we play all the time but it has joined the rotation of multiplayer games me and the mates go to whenever we're in the mood.

JonnyTorso

Nov 2, 2017
MN
All in baby. I don't even need to know who they're adding lol.

Hoping for some out there characters like hedora or biolante though

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Thinking about it being named the nemesis pack, Zilla, Space Godzilla, Jet Jaguar, Moguera, Hedorah, Titanasauros, Ghidorah, Orga, and Biolante(even if there's some overlap) all come to mind

I will be pleasantly surprised if Rodan or Batra made it since the devs said they haven't managed to be able to balance flying characters
High five… tho I still need the 2 other dlcs but now I'm also tempted to wait on the off chance the first one goes on sale alongside this release even tho I don't think it's likely

Oct 27, 2017
'Bout time I download this on my PS5. Quite a fun game, picked it up on PS4 when the first Godzilla dlc launched.

furfoot

Dec 12, 2017
I wish they would also spend some time cleaning up the switch version, its pretty rough looking and performs badly.

Adding HDR support and framerates higher than 60 would be nice for the other platforms.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone who faced off against Godzilla is eligible apparently according to their hype man.

I assume it'll be Ghidorah, Mothra, Rodan and Anguirus. Me personally, I'd rather have Ghidorah, SpaceGodzilla, Zilla and Hedorah.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone who faced off against Godzilla is eligible apparently according to their hype man.

I assume it'll be Ghidorah, Mothra, Rodan and Anguirus. Me personally, I'd rather have Ghidorah, SpaceGodzilla, Zilla and Hedorah.
They've ruled out flying only monsters before so I'm not holding my breath on Rodan, Mothra or Batra. And I expect at least one deep pull like maybe Hedorah or Titanoaaurs or King Caesar

I'm expecting King Ghidorah and Orga myself. Would love to see Zilla tho

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thinking about it being named the nemesis pack, Zilla, Space Godzilla, Jet Jaguar, Moguera, Hedorah, Titanasauros, Ghidorah, Orga, and Biolante(even if there's some overlap) all come to mind

I will be pleasantly surprised if Rodan or Batra made it since the devs said they haven't managed to be able to balance flying characters

High five… tho I still need the 2 other dlcs but now I'm also tempted to wait on the off chance the first one goes on sale alongside this release even tho I don't think it's likely
Cheers! All the characters feel great!

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know this game existed until now! I have all three systems - is it pretty equal across the board or is there one to avoid?

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
If we get Gamera, Kong, and Eva Unit 01 down the line, this would be the perfect kaiju game for me.
They've been teasing Gamera(and Eva a little) for a while. Keep buying dlc XD but we are down from a year between dlc to 6 months which is nice
I didn't even know this game existed until now! I have all three systems - is it pretty equal across the board or is there one to avoid?
The switch version is serviceable but inferior(note it's the version I use). The other 2 are more stable and have some more level of detail stuff.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They've been teasing Gamera(and Eva a little) for a while. Keep buying dlc XD but we are down from a year between dlc to 6 months which is nice

The switch version is serviceable but inferior(note it's the version I use). The other 2 are more stable and have some more level of detail stuff.

Good to know, thanks!

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Wish the game got normal gameplay updates rather than more characters to buy. As far as I know(finding info on games that have very small communities is hard) their horde mode still isn't online and only single player.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is the modern day Power Stone you didn't know came out! My kid loves this and I do enjoy playing it. The mechanics are pretty simple, but can get complex if you truly want to learn all your buttons. I'm going to buy this to support them. Got it free on Epic Game Store, but it's also on Switch too. I only wish there were 6+ Players because WHY NOT

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Tyranitar

Aug 3, 2023
If it's called the "Nemesis" pack then Ghidorah jumps to the top of the list. My dream list is Ghidorah, Kong, Caesar, and Biollante. But I don't see three of those happening.

I could see them pulling one from each era. I think Megalon gets the Showa nod. I would love for Biollante to be the one from Hesei, but I don't see how it's not Spacegodzilla. The movie was bad by kaiju standards but Spacegodzilla would be a lot of fun to play as. They already brought the best millennium era opponent in Kiryu, so I think Orga is in.

Would love to see them reach deep but a lineup of Ghidorah, Megalon, Spacegodzilla, and Orga would be pretty good. I don't know what the love for Zilla is about but I don't see it happening lol

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
If it's called the "Nemesis" pack then Ghidorah jumps to the top of the list. My dream list is Ghidorah, Kong, Caesar, and Biollante. But I don't see three of those happening.

I could see them pulling one from each era. I think Megalon gets the Showa nod. I would love for Biollante to be the one from Hesei, but I don't see how it's not Spacegodzilla. The movie was bad by kaiju standards but Spacegodzilla would be a lot of fun to play as. They already brought the best millennium era opponent in Kiryu, so I think Orga is in.

Would love to see them reach deep but a lineup of Ghidorah, Megalon, Spacegodzilla, and Orga would be pretty good. I don't know what the love for Zilla is about but I don't see it happening lol
Last one balanced eras(wanna say 1/2/1?) pretty well so should be a decent spread. But devs said on Twitter anyone who's fought Godzilla is game so there's only like 6 monsters top disqualified. King Ghidorah is pretty obviously teased in the announcement tho. Orga definitely wouldn't shock me. Would love something more out there like Hedorah, Zilla or Moguera tho
Give us retro/Showa Godzilla and Mechagodzilla skins for the previous pack too please!
Considering how tight licensors were on recolors I wouldn't hold my breath. Also Mechagodzilla 1 wouldn't work as a skin for Kiryu at all

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
So is this game...alive? I keep seeing these high-profile DLC announcements but I don't hear much chatter about the game. Is it fun>?

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So is this game...alive? I keep seeing these high-profile DLC announcements but I don't hear much chatter about the game. Is it fun>?
So it's a really solid game somewhere between Powerstone and the GC/PS2/Xbox Godzilla games. 3 fun story modes a solid arcade and onslaught mode that just got expanded*, minigames, and of course it shines best playing with some friends.

*you can play as DLC characters in arcade and onslaught, they don't spawn for licensing reasons.

At the end of the day it's an indie game that shines in local coop and versus so that's always a limiter

Teaser 1: terror from the skies; possibly a 2-pack New
OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uG4NsMykNA4
Probably Rodan, which is fun considering they haven't done a flying monster yet at all(apparently the balancing is tricky)
Edit 2: make that fire Rodan, has a tail

Edit: seems this is actually a 2 pack
"Coming soon in the GigaBash | Godzilla: Nemesis 2 Kaiju Pack DLC"
Probably? Well guess that's how they got it done in half the time of the last 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hoping it's also half the price then. Rodan and Mothra as the flying duo?
The reveal had lightning which could point to: Megalon, Ghidorah, or Space Godzilla(least likely since it was yellow not purple).
This tease seems to be Fire Rodan tho due to the tail. Plus I wanna say that was Rodan's tagline.

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Honestly, I'll take the 2 DLC pack, makes it better for me since I was disappointed with having more Godzilla đź’€
Plus not having to wait a whole year again for more chraracters

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Honestly, I'll take the 2 DLC pack, makes it better for me since I was disappointed with having more Godzilla đź’€
Plus not having to wait a whole year again for more chraracters
Some comments from one of the devs that I'm sure you'll appreciate(copied from someone else in one of the discords from Twitter)
IMG_0308.png

IMG_0309.png

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Some comments from one of the devs that I'm sure you'll appreciate(copied from someone else in one of the discords from Twitter)
IMG_0308.png

IMG_0309.png

Honestly, this is the best way they can go about it. For being such a small game, that's still doing well with its DLC, I can only see this benefitting them in long run. Yeah, it'll be sad to only 2 see characters from Gamera, MMPR, Kong, etc. appearing, but if it means more characters sooner and more chances to truly expand the crossovers, then I'm all for it.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know what this game was before but it looks dope, so I'll add it to the wishlist for now. Gigan and MechaGodzilla being in that first Godzilla pack means it's a probable buy soon - and my boy Ghidorah would absolutely cinch this for me.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Pacific Rim DLC someday, please?

More Godzilla stuff is fine.. game needs Gamera too though
They've teased the possibility of Pacific Rim, Gamera(quite a bit on this one actually) and even MM Power Rangers. They're definitely trying to get more. Tho hey that Ultraman pack was rad. In fact they've been saying the 2-packs should give them more freedom in licensing stuff(and were even discussing the idea as making Gamera easier)
I didn't know what this game was before but it looks dope, so I'll add it to the wishlist for now. Gigan and MechaGodzilla being in that first Godzilla pack means it's a probable buy soon - and my boy Ghidorah would absolutely cinch this for me.
Yeah it's very much a spiritual successor to the old Godzilla destroy all monsters melee type games and powerstone too. Also they've teased Ghidorah a bit, wouldn't be shocked.