• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RevengeTaken

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Kratos has appeared on the front cover of Men's Health Singapore to show men around the world how to achieve the 'ultimate dad bod'.

2pz09g141aq21.jpg

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Abs, check
Beard, check
Bald, check
Stabbed through the stomach with a sword filled with the power of gods, check

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
talk about setting ridiculous beauty standards s/

forget his body tho...do I HAVE to be a god to have a beard like that? ...I probably do huh....shit.

Oct 26, 2017
I wish they made a new, fun render for the magazine. Dissappinted it is just plain Kratos. It should have been him shirtless on a beach, or lifting a tree.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
BRB. Stabbing myself through the abdomen with a massive sword and going to hell. Should only be 20 minutes, tops.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Women want him. Men want to be him.

Feature: 10 tips that will make you bone like God of War.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Live over 300 years and stay as fit as Kratos pushing bridges weighing millions of tons. A really good example.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Step 1: Be a literal fucking god.
Step 2: Kill your father.
Step 3: BOY.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Kratos is not a real person. You literally cannot obtain his body tone, because it is made of 3D polygons and not real human muscle. It's literally an impossible standard of masculinity! Lol.
Eh I'm not so sure. Nowadays modeling is done with help from captors on real persons

I'm not seeing anything that's super impossible to achieve on his body. Sure you would have to train hard for a few years, but it is within reach.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Just so everyone knows this is from a year ago.

KlhjgYX.png

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
His abs are really big and super defined for someone with that big waist. I'm not a big guy so I can't say for sure but I don't think you can have core muscles that big and visible (which means really low BF) and still have a waist that wide.