• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
GOWR-OT-Banner6-FINAL2.gif

Official Website | Preview Thread | Review Thread | Spoiler Thread

openingpassagetestfinsbi6m.png

ps5featuresbanner1sniqb.png

Trailers: Please click to watch

Launch Trailer

Screens: Please click for larger image

More Screens
yggi2m6c2w.png

kratosontransparentbapfd9y.png

yggi2m6c2w.png

testing287ekg.png
yggi2m6c2w.png

Characters
trialhpcgm.png

characterbanner3withs17fa8.png

characterbanner2trans0odz4.png

...and more.

Game Editions: Please click for larger image

Collector's and Jötnar Edition Unboxing Video

GIFs​
Gif-banner-4.gif

Fight-1-use.gif
Fight-2-use.gif

gowcover.jpg

~ ENJOY THE GAME! ~

logolatest1updatedy7eck.png

OP
OP
SuperBoss

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017

Modes

Tech Analysis: Click for link to Video

Click Here for Tech Analysis Thread

Accessibility Options: Please click image for link to Official Page

Click Here for Accessibility Thread

God of War (2018) Recap - Please click to watch​

Review-Banner-final.gif

Review Thread Here

An enthralling spectacle to behold and an even more exciting one to take the reins of, God of War Ragnarok melds action and adventure together to create a new, unforgettable Norse saga. Impeccable writing, pitch-perfect performances, knockout action – it's a complete work of art from top to bottom. Reflecting its core themes, it's everything a sequel should be: respectful of its legendary lineage, but not afraid to take it to exciting new places. God of War Ragnarok is an almighty achievement and creates a new high that makes many of its peers look positively mortal by comparison. - IGN

God of War Ragnarok is phenomenal. Even amongst PlayStation Studios' typically stellar output it's a showpiece — a masterfully crafted game that smashes expectations at almost every turn. The sheer, often ridiculous scope of Ragnarok makes 2018's God of War feel like a prologue — and that's perhaps the highest praise we can bestow upon a sequel. - Push Square

Following up a masterpiece with another masterpiece is a rare thing. But with God of War Ragnarok, Santa Monica Studio have achieved it. An absolute triumph of game design, technical knowhow and storytelling – Ragnarok is here. And it's destroyed everything in its path - Next Gen base

Accolades Banner courtesy of GreyFox
52474226502_d0a1a72998_o.png

Disclaimer: I feel I should apologize in advance. I'm not very experienced in makings OTs. And this was my first time ever using photoshop.
There was a lot of trial and error, probably still many mistakes, but I had fun making it! I hope you all like it. I tried to be sensitive
to those on media blackout so everyone can enjoy the thread. Cheers!

Last edited:

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome OT!

BTW there's apparently a story recap in the main menu, for people looking for a refresh from 2018 and might not want to see the one in the main post.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Great OT! SuperBoss

Title should have been The God Father Part II or God Tyr though :)

MangoUltz

"This guy are sick"
Mar 24, 2019
Wow, incredible OT!

Had just posted earlier in the review thread that my copy was dispatched today, so hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to get stuck in on this.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Thursday and Friday: Booked off

It's time to finish the fight.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
FYI anyone getting the CE or Jotnar edition early in the US, reminder the included codes don't go live until Wednesday.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Not experienced in making OTs? Looks great to me, no need to be so humble.

I'm not going to stick around for a few reasons, but I'm excited to play the game in a couple days after all. I'll probably pop in for a bit in x weeks when I'm done with the game, though.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Awesome OT!

I can't wait to play, unfortunately I think I have to wait until Thursday night before I can at the earliest :(

shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Outside of Elden Ring and GT7 my PS5 has been a little neglected this year however this game is definitely going to keep it busy for a few weeks.

Staying away from online discussion on this one and just plan to enjoy the journey.

pioneer

May 31, 2022
I'm very sad because I'm off work today and tomorrow, then my workweek starts the day this comes out :(

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
Great OT, but as others have said, The Godfather Part 2 was near unanimously agreed on as the OT title.

Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
Great OT Op
Only 1 day can't wait

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Cancelled my Jotnar edition. The desire to play at midnight was too strong.

Also RIP The Godfather II title.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday off this week.

Let's goooooo!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Lovely OT, OP!

Can't wait to finally sink my teeth into this. Will likely be the weekend before I can put any major playtime in but I've waited this long. Hype!