Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
pretty basic table setting for this kinda game but it's something. I'm not looking to get attached to these characters or anything, just hoping for more world building and some actual lore in the game itself.

every time they show another aspect of this game it rounds out the package, hoping for some more uncut hands on preview stuff in the coming weeks. it's got some promise that we certainly didn't see with just the gameplay footage.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's very nice looking, wouldn't mind watching it, sadly it's just not my kind of thing to play.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I have a weird feeling this game is going to be a lot better than people think.

it's always hard to judge launch games like this lol, they can always go either way.

but I also have a feeling there's going to be a lot more content in this than people are expecting from the base game, and that always seems to have been the main complaint about it from folks around here with the earlier showings. by comparison I bet we will be seeing a ton of this game in the next month.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
Please buy our game but we still haven't explained the Loot aspect of it ........

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Such a shame so many people seem to throw this game off, not even considering to give it a chance. My wife and I will be going at this so hard - we're both super excited. I agree the price point is truly not right, however I simply don't understand people seething with pure hatred for this game, insisting it should be free. No. It should be no more than $60, so yes, I agree it's priced too high, but people really love hating on this. I just don't get that hate. It's just really depressing.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
it's always hard to judge launch games like this lol, they can always go either way.

but I also have a feeling there's going to be a lot more content in this than people are expecting from the base game, and that always seems to have been the main complaint about it from folks around here with the earlier showings. by comparison I bet we will be seeing a ton of this game in the next month.

We've been seeing a ton of it it feels like for several months lol, so I imagine so

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's so weird that before this it never registered in my brain that this game will actually have a story.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Such a shame so many people seem to throw this game off, not even considering to give it a chance. My wife and I will be going at this so hard - we're both super excited. I agree the price point is truly not right, however I simply don't understand people seething with pure hatred for this game, insisting it should be free. No. It should be no more than $60, so yes, I agree it's priced too high, but people really love hating on this. I just don't get that hate. It's just really depressing.
As a launch game I am sure it will sell pretty well, not sure why a CGI trailer suddenly would change anyone's opinion on the game. Hopefully there will be actual gameplay reveals before launch

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
The devs at least showed with DUELYST that they know how to write lore so here's hoping there is a good story attached to the gameplay loop. Still would like to have a look at end-user gameplay including the UI and such.

Please buy our game but we still haven't explained the Loot aspect of it ........

What exactly do you think needs to be explained beyond the nitty gritty details? It's a looter-sword-swinger.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Biggest problem for me is the world tho. I feel like every gameplay we have see is like the "same" location. Like everything is a arena.
Maybe that makes sense for the game. But isnt very appealing.

pablogers

Oct 27, 2017
each day more convinced i will like the game.
Will wait for 60 usd as it should be (if it gets Era approval).

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
The devs at least showed with DUELYST that they know how to write lore so here's hoping there is a good story attached to the gameplay loop. Still would like to have a look at end-user gameplay including the UI and such.

What exactly do you think needs to be explained beyond the nitty gritty details? It's a looter-sword-swinger.

What exactly am I hunting for in the game? How does it change my character? Will the appearance change because of the loot or will it stay the same? Basic questions for something that is a loot based game.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
What's up with the music, it fits the tone of the game?

nice cinematic.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
A pretty decent sequence. I never expected to give this game another glance but honestly the improvements (in the most recent gameplay vids) seem pretty drastic.

I's definitely piqued my interest and I haven't played a looter in a long, long time.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I liked this trailer a lot, actually. I've been warming to Godfall a fair amount recently. The trailers generally leave me pretty lukewarm, but the deeper dives have impressed me far more. Probably gonna day 1 it and save DMCV for the physical release.

DiscoThunder

May 7, 2019
r9XcWNc.jpg

Shadow of the Godfall?