• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Metacritic PREDICTION

• 0-96 - Mortal

Votes: 527 42.7%
  • 97 - Hero

Votes: 97 7.9%
  • 98 - God

Votes: 93 7.5%
  • 99 - Titan

Votes: 21 1.7%
  • 100+ - Dad

Votes: 495 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
n61an.jpg

Ya'll need Þrúðr you mean

Gumbie

Oct 28, 2017
Cory what kinda fps are we looking at in performance mode....?

4k is cool and all but give me dat smoothness.

GIANKRATOS

Oct 26, 2017
Cory i just wanted to say thank you and SSM for making God of War 2, that game is one of my favourite game ever and I'm sure the new one will be as well :)

corybarlog

Creative Director, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Apr 11, 2018
Cory, we keep getting told this game is easy to spoil. How worried should I be when reviews hit?

I don't know, honestly. I trust a whole lot of the journalists out there, they love games as much as we all do and don't want to spoil things, but it is hard to keep things under wraps.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cory, I have one important question if you can please help me?

barlog-8ee20855-0f1a-4580-859f-d913354b4a2b.jpg

Where did you get these sexy glasses cause I'm changing mine soon? Thanks man you the best! :)

*Get some rest Pam, you look tired...for a movie buff like yourself

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is making want to mess around and replay some of GoW III. I bought the remastered version but haven't touched it. I may not be able to beat bloodborne before the 20th, but I could definitely beat GoWIII!

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
God impressions are sounding amazing.
Cant wait for the people that cant wait to talk about the game to talk about the game.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
corybarlog can you please give us a character and enemy viewer like the one in Unchrated 4, TLL and Batman Arkham Knight? There are so many details in your characters that we can easily miss when playing. Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to be sleeping, but the long trip from Sweden has messed me up. Have to be up i 5 hours to talk more God of War.

Long time GoW fan here. Just wanted to say that as soon as I heard you were heading up the project, I was sold. GoW 2 is my fav game in the series and you were at the helm.

Thank you and your team for all your hard work. My pro is ready :)

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
E3 hype threads are going to be insane if this and that old Nintendo Direct thread are anything to go by

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Oh yeah, can you say what kind of framerate we're looking at for the performance mode, Cory? I'm assuming 40-45 ish? Bought a PS4 Pro partly for GOW.

I mean to be honest I'll probably play it in 4K, but I'm desperately trying to get you to reply to me.

EDIT: I'm good now, my life has peaked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.