Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Godzilla_vs._Kong.png

So the time has come for them to fight!
And... to fight mechagodzilla as well...
Who will win who will lose!
Godzilla will get his ass kicked by mechagodzilla and kong comes to the rescue!
Well atleast both live by the end of the credits roll

I'm just at work so i'll update when i'm done!

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
We're going with the three rounds structure right?
Kong wins one, Godzilla wins another, but then they team up to fight Mecha and call it a draw.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to know the movie's explanation for how the humans were able to build Mechagodzilla. I enjoyed the recent Kong and Godzilla movies, so I'm down to see how this one turns out.

Oct 29, 2017
We're going with the three rounds structure right?
Kong wins one, Godzilla wins another, but then they team up to fight Mecha and call it a draw.
I forgot about the KK vs GZ battles but the final team up against MechaG goes basically like this: GZ gets punked, KK comes to the rescue, they both get wrecked, GZ does the atomic breath into that scale axe KK has and supercharges it, KK wrecks MechaG,.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Well there is a definitive winner in the KK vs G fight(s).
MG is a tag-team and not one of those where either KK or G are shown to be inherently stronger

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
The leaked video I saw was Godzilla jobbing hard to Mechagodzilla, with Kong saving him just before getting killed.

With that I guess Godzilla actually wins Kong, thus he's the one fighting Mecha alone at first.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to know the movie's explanation for how the humans were able to build Mechagodzilla. I enjoyed the recent Kong and Godzilla movies, so I'm down to see how this one turns out.
There won't be one. Remember Monarch went from some skunk works operation in G14 and K:SI to having dozens of HUGE underground bases with insane tech in KOTM. They never explained that huge leap in logic, so I have my doubts they'll even address how they build a robot Godzilla.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
There won't be one. Remember Monarch went from some skunk works operation in G14 and K:SI to having dozens of HUGE underground bases with insane tech in KOTM. They never explained that huge leap in logic, so I have my doubts they'll even address how they build a robot Godzilla.
I mean....Godzilla is real so they probably got funding from everywhere.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
So Godzilla doesn't die at the end of this? Glad to hear they changed that bit from the leaked script--hated that version.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Wait, I don't remember Monarch being a thing in Godzilla 2014. I think we only see them introduced in Skull island and then there's a time skip of what, 70 years until King of Monsters?

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
The leaked video I saw was Godzilla jobbing hard to Mechagodzilla, with Kong saving him just before getting killed.

With that I guess Godzilla actually wins Kong, thus he's the one fighting Mecha alone at first.

From what I heard they both job hard to Mecha Godzilla on their own, G is just the first to to so after putting monke hard to sleep before lol

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
From what I heard they both job hard to Mecha Godzilla on their own, G is just the first to to so after putting monke hard to sleep before lol

ah I see, I guess the parts I saw on YT didn't show Kong being beaten against Mecha.

Tbh, and I know I'm missing a lot of context, it's kinda weird how 1 MechaGodzilla already wins the literal King of the Monsters easily. Make a couple of them and you're set for any new monster lol

EDIT:

Last part of Godzilla vs Mecha and Kong fight. Seems like human hack Mecha or something?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Godzilla beats Kong
Mechagodzilla beats Godzilla and Kong
Godzilla and Kong team up to beat Mechagodzilla
Gigan comes in with the Money in the bank briefcase
Gigan beats Kong and Godzilla
Gigan wins

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
ah I see, I guess the parts I saw on YT didn't show Kong being beaten against Mecha.

Tbh, and I know I'm missing a lot of context, it's kinda weird how 1 MechaGodzilla already wins the literal King of the Monsters easily. Make a couple of them and you're set for any new monster lol

EDIT:

Last part of Godzilla vs Mecha and Kong fight. Seems like human hack Mecha or something?

Not sure about that either but my guess is either ressources or some kind of one-of-a-kind macguffin like king gidhoras brain/heart/whatever.
We'll see soon :)

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
So are Godzilla, Kong, and Mecha Godzilla the only monsters in this? Was hoping to see more Rodan after the ending to King of the Monsters.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
So are Godzilla, Kong, and Mecha Godzilla the only monsters in this? Was hoping to see more Rodan after the ending to King of the Monsters.
There are other creatures, but they're just fodder, dont think they even had names and no personality at all like in King of Monster where you have Mothra and Rodan.

Watching this actually make me appreciate King of Monster a lot for having plenty of monster with personality

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

The movie explanation is...not very good, it's a even bigger jump in technology from the first one(Modern tech) to the second one(Underwater base and flying fortress)

Built by corporation, using the last remaining ghidorah head, and unknown power source from the ancient hollow earth civiliation that they are able to reproduce after analyzing it to power mecha-godzilla)

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Godzilla_vs._Kong.png

So the time has come for them to fight!
And... to fight mechagodzilla as well...
Who will win who will lose!
Godzilla will get his ass kicked by mechagodzilla and kong comes to the rescue!
Well atleast both live by the end of the credits roll

I'm just at work so i'll update when i'm done!
Man that poster is totally misleading, right. Godzilla and Kong is nowhere near that big, right?

Actually one of my nitpick of this movie is making the monster felt smaller than I thought they were.

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
I'm sorry monke fan but Kong loses 2 times despite having more screen time. Kong in this film is still growing though. He is like a teenager.

First fight Kong lost
Second fight with the axe Kong lost

There a scene in which Godzilla drill to hollow earth with his blue puke.

There a scene like in Pacific Rim.

They don't explain how Apex is able to build MechaGodzilla, only explain that MechaGodzilla is controlled remotely and there's a twist.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sorry monke fan but Kong loses 2 times despite having more screen time. Kong in this film is still growing though. He is like a teenager.

First fight Kong lost
Second fight with the axe Kong lost

There a scene in which Godzilla drill to hollow earth with his blue puke.

There a scene like in Pacific Rim.

They don't explain how Apex is able to build MechaGodzilla, only explain that MechaGodzilla is controlled remotely and there's a twist.
are there aliens? I remember people thought there were spaceships in one of the trailers.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Kong losing yet still kind of being the protagonist of the movie was dope, smart way to go about pitting these two. scrawny underdog gets to beat the real baddie at the end while the motherfucking lizard asserts dominance and just leaves him be at the end.

Oct 28, 2017
I liked the part where Kong started throwing barrels at an angry Italian plumber who wanted to make a pair of nice shoes from Kongs skin.