• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darkwing Duck

Banned
Sep 5, 2023

View: https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1718694459419050465

Apparently, the blurred background picture is God of War. Just this past week, Days Gone released on GOG after a three year hiatus from Sony since their last release, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. Love to see DRM-free gaming getting love from major publisher.

www.gog.com

Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition

EARTH IS OURS NO MORE Experience Aloy’s entire legendary quest to unravel the mysteries

www.gog.com

Days Gone

Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years aft

OP
OP
Darkwing Duck

Darkwing Duck

Banned
Sep 5, 2023
What's with the zodiac killer vibes?
8144-m.jpg

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I appreciate how all Sony PC ports ain't got Denuvo. Basically unheard of nowadays for AAA releases. Respect. Also hope Sony keeps putting their games on multiple storefronts.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Release them everywhere! Should go for Xbox and switch 2 next. Break the barriers.

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
I appreciate how all Sony PC ports ain't got Denuvo. Basically unheard of nowadays for AAA releases. Respect. Also hope Sony keeps putting their games on multiple storefronts.
I'd be really surprised if they ever got DRM, Sony seems to be all about the extra profit with as little expenses.

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly, it's a bit too late. I most likely won't tripple dip just for the DRM-free copies, though I would have bought them on GOG originally if they were released on the platform. Shitty situation for GOG but better late than never, I guess.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
The only Sony published games I have on Steam are Days Gone, Spidey (but not MM yet), HZD and GoW

I don't expect Death Stranding to come to GOG, b/c of the whole online aspect thing. But Returnal, Sackboy, Rachet TLoU and Uncharted are all strong candidates

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
The only Sony published games I have on Steam are Days Gone, Spidey (but not MM yet), HZD and GoW

I don't expect Death Stranding to come to GOG, b/c of the whole online aspect thing. But Returnal, Sackboy, Rachet TLoU and Uncharted are all strong candidates
MM is on sale atm actually. I think it's $30?