• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Who looks just as good (or better) in the game, as they do in real life?

Inspiration: Izabella Scorupco / Natalya:

Natalya-vs-Scorupco.png

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Kristen Bell in Assassin's Creed... I seriously couldnt tell and thought her voice was familiar first..

sub-buzz-6087-1620766883-8.jpg
hR0da.jpg

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
Can't have a thread like this without mentioning my man Daisuke Tsuji.
maxresdefault.jpg

Invaders! Look at your general. Run! Or this will be your fate.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I played Mass Effect 2 before I knew that Yvonne Strahovski was a person, so I was surprised when I realized that Miranda was on a sitcom.

2618751-miranda_actress.jpg

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I played Mass Effect 2 before I knew that Yvonne Strahovski was a person, so I was surprised when I realized that Miranda was on a sitcom.

2618751-miranda_actress.jpg

I'm sorry but this woman was meant to be a blonde.
And I think she knows that and the world knows that given the majority of pics of her are blonde.

Man, the world could have really done far, far worse than Bob Hoskins (and Leguizamo) in the lead role.

The mustache on CG mario is so so bad.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
You know, I'm somewhat of a caricature myself.

Willem Defoe in Beyond 2 Souls. No idea if this counts. I'm probably interpreting the thread wrong.

c731afeffb641ae0e2be104ecb50b0e4.jpg

4f26637ee6428891.png

Honorable mention to Tony Hawk.
Tony_Hawk_Character_Select_1.gif

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I know we're going for bad CGI of the actors... But any excuse to post the below as they're just beautiful.

FFXVI_Clive_BenStarr-xx6eynkw9.jpg

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Sleepy Dawgs
Not modeled after her tho, just the voice, I think?
maxresdefault.jpg

Not the last time she played an asian...

www.theguardian.com

Emma Stone: the whitest Asian person Hollywood could find

Cameron Crowe’s Aloha is set in Hawaii and aims to reflect the ‘rich culture and history’ of the Polynesian island – with leading lady, Stone, cast as a half-Asian character, supported by an all-white cast. Isn’t that reflection a little blurred?

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Not the last time she played an asian...

www.theguardian.com

Emma Stone: the whitest Asian person Hollywood could find

Cameron Crowe’s Aloha is set in Hawaii and aims to reflect the ‘rich culture and history’ of the Polynesian island – with leading lady, Stone, cast as a half-Asian character, supported by an all-white cast. Isn’t that reflection a little blurred?
The character in Sleeping Dogs was a white person visiting Hong Kong if I remember correctly.