Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Vegeta and Co. where getting their shit kicked in by Super 17 and if Goku didn't show up, they all would have died.

If Vegeta had Super Saiyan Blue he would have used it there. Instead he only uses Super Saiyan 2, because that's all he has in this continuity.

DelightfulAshamedAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif
Not to mention Baby would have access to all of Vegeta's forms and the knowledge of them, so if Vegeta had anything beyond SSJ2, Baby would have definitely used it.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
And they shall still be worthless in a fight, which is fine. Not all of these Saiyan offspring should fall into the same violent live style

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine it'll go like this.

- Goten and Trunks fight Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 and put em on the ropes
- Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 fuse into Gamma 3 or something
- Gamma 3 beats the breaks out of Goten and Trunks so they decide to fuse
- Goten and Trunks mess up the fusion so fat/skinny Gotenks gets the breaks beaten off of him
- Goten and Trunks successfully fuse into Gotenks
- Gotenks defeats Gamma 3

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine it'll go like this.

- Goten and Trunks fight Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 and put em on the ropes
- Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 fuse into Gamma 3 or something
- Gamma 3 beats the breaks out of Goten and Trunks so they decide to fuse but they mess up so fat/skinny Gotens gets the breaks beaten off of him
- Goten and Trunks successfully fuse into Gotenks
- Gotens defeats Gamma 3
Doubt it since it seems the Gammas are enough to push Gohan to Ultimate, plus Gohan is the main character, not the boys.

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
Excited to see a new and improved android 16 save the day.

But for realsies, what're the chances that a third baddie absorbs the two androids again?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Doubt it since it seems the Gammas are enough to push Gohan to Ultimate, plus Gohan is the main character, not the boys.
I'd believe that if the Gammas are the main villain but since I think they're side-villains I'm guessing Goten and Trunks will defeat em. I also don't think Ultimate Gohan's going to be Gohan's only form. He's going to get something new or his Ultimate Form's going to somehow level up.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I'd believe that if the Gammas are the main villain but since I think they're side-villains I'm guessing Goten and Trunks will defeat em. I also don't think Ultimate Gohan's going to be Gohan's only form. He's going to get something new or his Ultimate Form's going to somehow level up.
The boys aren't going to put the Gammas on the ropes if Super Saiyan Gohan isn't enough. They're not on the main poster for the movie, their role is probably small.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know Goku and Vegeta basically don't age because Saiyan but just how long are their lifespans meant to be anyhow?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Omg this is huge news.

Also now AT can't take this back!!! What's done is done. I better never see them as kids again!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The boys aren't going to put the Gammas on the ropes if Super Saiyan Gohan isn't enough. They're not on the main poster for the movie, their role is probably small.
They might not be able to put them on the ropes without fusion but one thing's for sure, they're definitely going to need to fuse to fight someone and given in the panel it was even asked why they needed to fuse yeah, Gotenks is going to get some action.

These Gammas just look like side villains. Maybe Gotenks can beat one, Piccolo can beat the other and Gohan faces whoever the big bad is. Who really knows. I just don't see them as the main big bad.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I don't agree with the idea of GT being canon, but I do think a lot of GT ideas and characters will be used in the future (Baby, Super 17, SSJ4, etc.) with a spin. All I ask is we dont get Goku as a kid for most of it like the first attempt at DBGT

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I don't agree with the idea of GT being canon, but I do think a lot of GT ideas and characters will be used in the future (Baby, Super 17, SSJ4, etc.) with a spin. All I ask is we dont get Goku as a kid for most of it like the first attempt at DBGT
I enjoyed it just because we got to hear the Kid Goku voice on last time. Stephanie always did a great job and the new people just dont cut it.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention Baby would have access to all of Vegeta's forms and the knowledge of them, so if Vegeta had anything beyond SSJ2, Baby would have definitely used it.
True. I forgot about Baby.

There are dozens of inconsistencies that simply make GT not possible.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Apparently that was always how he was supposed to look. It would've been nice he got hair from his grampa but it is what it is.

It was never meant to be purple the anime took that liberty.

Well no. Bulma originally had purple hair and eyes which the anime changed to blue. Then when Trunks was introduced, he had purple hair like manga Bulma but anime Bulma had blue hair. And then when Bulla was created, they gave her anime Bulma's hair color as well.

2020.12.08-12.18-boundingintocomics-5fcec65c8c98b.png

latest

X9HEqCM.jpeg

I wish they had just dyed Bulma's hair color back to purple.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
With how far off they are on the poster I'm assuming they'll get an appearance (and a fat/skinny gotenks showing) but not a lot of focus. Which does make sense seeing how Broly brought back the fusion dance.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
So excited for this! Do we have a date for the US, or is it just hopefully sometime this year?

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I enjoyed it just because we got to hear the Kid Goku voice on last time. Stephanie always did a great job and the new people just dont cut it.

Nah the performance didnt redeem how pointless kid Goku in GT felt. I mean if they want to revisit the idea for a mini arc as a nod in the future, fine. But anything more would be dooming it in the same way GT was. So many fans just couldnt get on board with Goku in child body outside of SSJ4

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I went to go peek into 4chan to see what they're saying and they're all meming about Goten being a hot Chad that's now fucking all the women. I saw Goten x Marron, Goten x Valese, Goten x Bulla, Goten x Pan, Goten x 18, Goten x Videl , Goten x Harem....oh and Goten x Robel (no idea who that is)

....my head's spinning.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went to go peek into 4chan to see what they're saying and they're all meming about Goten being a hot Chad that's now fucking all the women. I saw Goten x Marron, Goten x Valese, Goten x Bulla, Goten x Pan, Goten x 18, Goten x Videl , Goten x Harem....oh and Goten x Robel (no idea who that is)

....my head's spinning.

The /a/ Dragon Ball threads are usually not for the sane lol.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Shame adult Gotenks would be wasted on a CG movie, let's hope it'll be somewhat decent

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, finally! I do want Goten to eventually get his EOZ hair tho, stands out way more than his minigoku look.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
About damn time. I started to feel like the series was gonna keep spinning its wheels with the older designs forever.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Any post Z story that gets done needs to involve Baby. He's the easiest "new" addition to the story they could do and I'd love to see Toriyama's take on the character.

Also I think they'll have a much better teen Pan and Uub to complement Adult Goku.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Gohan will fight the super secret actual final boss third android that will be introduced in the third act.
BoG, RoF, and Broly all had the "real" villain right on the poster and from the beginning. Is it possible the Gammas fuse into Gamma 3 as a final form? Possibly, but typically the movies are up front with who the enemy is.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Glad that they're doing this.

Ideally, the franchise should move away from Goku and Vegeta and eventually hands the keys to Pan, Goten, Trunks, Marron, Bulla and Uub.
02c52c4efca870238f6170672ace7987.jpg

f450c67cf45f5fbf88ec26d59a487102.jpg

8d6c5e0738afcd811a9568c9428bdb0e.jpg

732189_1306770162095_full.png

4d2912575994a928bf311168ce129f6d.jpg

So much untapped potential here that they can mine.