ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
new news I think. from Intel's RT deep dive. XeSS will be featured as well. unknown if DLSS and FSR will be there, but that wouldn't be announced in an Intel video.

unknown.png

View: https://youtu.be/J5eIOv-CrB8?t=1393

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Happy to see Intel Arc not be scared to have RT reflections in their sponsored games unlike some other company 🙃

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
well they exceed nvidia's implementation on a good number of games, so they have nothing to fear

unknown.png
Good to see. I feel like Alchemist is just going to be a throwaway generation to get their drivers in order, and then they'll try to get Battlemage out as fast as possible to compete with RDNA3/40 Series. Maybe I'm being too optimistic though.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Does that mean no ray tracing on next gen console versions or we just don't know yet?

NeoRaider

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
It being UE4 gives me hope for good optimization. I couldn't care less about Ray Tracing but i just hope that it's a better port compared to Arkham Knight which was a broken mess.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Goon: "Hey, Nightwing's up there!"
Nightwing: "How did he even kn-"
Goon: "You can see him in the puddle!"
Nightwing: "Fuck damn it!"

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Polishing a terd so much it reflects!

Seriously though, always like the see the tech as an option

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
I hope they focus on basic performance after Arkham Knight ( I know different studio ). Have yet to find a game that was worth the hit.

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So what gpu do I need for this technology? Are there intel gpu out already?

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This and Harry Potter are the perfect examples of UE4 games you just KNOW will have constant stuttering on PC.

:/