Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/22/fox-gotham-bane/

Ready to see the official first look at Bane on Fox's Gotham? This is much more evolved from the earlier leaked images you might have seen floating around online.

Bane is coming to the drama series in the show's fifth and final season, and below is actor Shane West (Nikita, Salem) in costume admit some fiery destruction in an EW exclusive:

Bane will be introduced as Eduardo Dorrance, a former Army friend of Jim Gordon's (Ben McKenzie), who is gradually transformed into the supervillain.

With the actor's red-rimmed-eyes and semi-transparent mask and all those cyberpunk mechanics going on there in that breastplate, the look stands as a clear contrast from the best-known version of the character, Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises take as played by Tom Hardy.

sei_36249315-8272-e1540218402804.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I love the show and a lot of the designs are solid but WTF is that?

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
It's like they wanted an over-the-top design while also looking similar to the Dark Knight Rises design.

It's pretty bad. Even a simple wrestling mask would have looked better.

Deleted member 32679

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
That looks terrible. I'm all for redesigning classic characters, but Hardy Bane was amazing and this screams 90's.

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm not sure I like it.

But it's Gotham, so I trust them 100%. Show is fucking amazing in every single way.

Let's see how this goes.

Nov 30, 2017
That looks stupid but I'm one of the fools who'll eat it up. This show is good because of how Bashir insane it is. Don't care if it's nothing like any of the canon. We don't need everything that sticks to formula. You got the CW for that.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This somehow looks crappier and more low budget than just using a regular ass luchador mask.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
they are going to put young Bruce in a shitty batsuit right?

I heard something about a timeskip. That would explain the ending of last season.

Magazine best websites always seem to amaze me with how bad they can make an outfit look. I like the show but it's not my job to convince the posters above that it gets good. You will either like their blend of Batman Begins and Joel Schumacher's Batman Forever/B&R aesthetics or you won't. If you're curious about the show and want a sneak peek before committing, look up anything involving Jerome or Riddler on youtube and judge it for yourself.

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Motherfucker looks like the first borg drone after budget cuts.

Mother fucker look like his mom was a radiator from a 43 Ford

Motherfucker looks like to steampunk people what steampunk look like to regular people

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's part Terminator, part Scorpion, Part Metallo... maybe a fraction of Bane is in there somewhere