• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

j^aws

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Aston Martin Valkyrie '21
Could be the upcoming Valkyrie Spider instead of the Coupe? Maybe both versions... Either way would be a great addition.

9GwKdTQ.jpg

SilvianF

Jun 11, 2023
I like to take long-ish breaks from this game and pop in again every once in a while after some updates like this have built up some new content. Looking forward to eventually giving it another go!

Oct 25, 2017
Is progression still bullshit in this game? I loved what i played but the progression was so bad I stopped but i want to go back one day. I've been having more fun lately in gt3 ps2 progression system than I had with this :/

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
So how long do we expect this game to get updates for? It's been over a year and it's still going really strong :)

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
So how long do we expect this game to get updates for? It's been over a year and it's still going really strong :)

Most definitely until the next GT is out, which tbh, could just as easily come later in the console's life cycle or even be cross-gen with PS6 if this does indeed get a PC release.

Do we have updated sales numbers for the game? Sounds like it'll truck along to hit the typical GT sales of 10m+

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is progression still bullshit in this game? I loved what i played but the progression was so bad I stopped but i want to go back one day. I've been having more fun lately in gt3 ps2 progression system than I had with this :/
I honestly can't be bothered caring about buying cars any more, I realised the McLaren MP4/4 was in the game but by the time I'd saved up for it it was out of rotation, who knows when I'll be able to buy it again. So ridiculous. It's good the game is getting updates of course but I literally just play for the VR now.

Solaire

Oct 29, 2017
It's not going strong when it comes to fixing what's wrong with the game. They still haven't done anything about all the crashes when joining lobbies (which is a fucking PAIN when you're trying to race daily C) and crashes on the rewards screen that have persisted since I started playing the game... last year.

The split screen issue is a joke at this point.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Amazing cars but nothing to use them on. Can't believe not one single championship has been added.
this…especially when the cars will probably be stupidly priced too

give me more events on existing tracks at a minimum if you can't give me more tracks. i've played the same races dozens of times