• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DHC-Shannow

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester, England
Nice racing everyone! Rutt and DHC are very good!

Cheers bud and thanks for letting me back through at the end, you really didn't need to do that. I went into the last lap with 1.1 laps of fuel available running at mapping 1 but then panicked as it didn't say last lap (of course the timer hadn't gone off), changed my mapping down to 6 and thought I'd have to crawl around to make it to the end - the final lap thing came up just as I caught Fifanutz and someone else near the Kyoto left hand sweeper. I was busy trying to overtake up the inside while messing with fuel mapping and it all went horribly wrong, spun me out and gave me a penalty. No one was catching Rutty today, he could run supersofts for an entire stint whilst I was on softs for 4 laps or mediums for the 5 lap one.

DHC-Shannow

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester, England
Yeah, no need to take that risk. It is unfortunate but if only one person is out then the race should just continue. I don't mind getting in last place today (I'm doing this for fun anyway :D).
I wonder if doing a standing start is the way to go...

I was going too fast to back out by the time the chicane arrived. I hoped i would have passed you well before it and after the fact I thought that I managed to get past you unscathed but apparently not. My bad :/

Well done to ruttyboy again.

My race was an absolute disaster from my qualifying time not registering to strategy fuckups and running out of fuel so the less said about it the better. I pretty much gave up half way through because of a series of errors that put me in a shit situation along with tires that had nothing left on them.

I'll have the results up tomorrow. Will think about a solution for the whole auto drive glitch (points wise) but I don't think theres much we can do about it since it seems to occur at random.

Oh and a final note.... I never want to race on that track ever again. I also now hate the R8 LMS, slippery piece of shit... I need to learn to love it though.

Thanks to everyone who participated. DHC-Shannow send a thank you to your mate please and get him to join the forum.

Will do, Ainsz is keen to do more and is available so put him on your sub list. He's going to try again to join but I don't think he has access to a paid email address at the mo.

Fifanutz

Nov 2, 2017
Oh and a final note.... I never want to race on that track ever again. I also now hate the R8 LMS,
Let me know if you want to swap for the next race but I'll need plenty of notice to practice with the R8 I did do a couple of laps in it for this race just to see and it did seem a handful!

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gr.3 drivers bailing :p
Maybe this is why PD restricts tyres to Hard. Smooth throttle and counter steering are crucial but really hard to do accurately with a controller for me.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I really had no race strategy. Because I kept trying to catch the Gr.4 pack, I kept it at Fuel 1and mediums and had to pit 3 times with 3 fuel-ups. Probably should've switched to Softs or gone with a leaner fuel strategy because even though I put in some decent laps I couldn't seem to catch up.

It was a nice race. There was a GR3 running past me at the first chicane, obviously I wasn't expecting a faster car behind me at the grid so I was surprised. I guess we touched a little but nothing serious happened. PD has to fix these bugs :/

In the first few laps I was constantly 1-2 secs behind someone, even overtook him after his car spinned, but after that he caught me and then disappeared after the first pit. I then decided to try a Fuel 6 mixture because... why not? What a stupid decision, the tyres couldnt last and the loss in performance was huge (6-7 seconds per lap lol). I feel like the tyre/fuel was not well balanced but to be honest its quite difficult to get to a reasonable ratio between the two.

Yeah, that was me (tofuhero). I got slowed up in the first chicane and you and prarts caught me, then I went off the track because I misjudged the weight of the car with a full tank vs. the mostly empty tank I had been running during qualifying. Those first few laps were not great for me. Good racing with you though!

I was going too fast to back out by the time the chicane arrived. I hoped i would have passed you well before it and after the fact I thought that I managed to get past you unscathed but apparently not. My bad :/

Well done to ruttyboy again.

My race was an absolute disaster from my qualifying time not registering to strategy fuckups and running out of fuel so the less said about it the better. I pretty much gave up half way through because of a series of errors that put me in a shit situation along with tires that had nothing left on them.

I'll have the results up tomorrow. Will think about a solution for the whole auto drive glitch (points wise) but I don't think theres much we can do about it since it seems to occur at random.

Oh and a final note.... I never want to race on that track ever again. I also now hate the R8 LMS, slippery piece of shit... I need to learn to love it though.

Thanks to everyone who participated. DHC-Shannow send a thank you to your mate please and get him to join the forum.

Yeah, I was surprised to see you appear out of nowhere. Oh well. It's frustrating that we had two qualifiying times not register again, and another auto drive. PD needs to improve on their software quality.

I felt bad for you man, every time I saw you you were either off the track or just getting back on. I noticed on the replay that you weren't running with any TC?

Fifanutz

Nov 2, 2017
I think we need more qualifying time than 15 minutes on these long circuits. I was only able to put in one good qualifying lap due to having to move over for Gr.3 cars, as well as the out laps and having to pit for tires/fuel. Maybe Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars should have separate qualifying sessions to make it more fair.
This is a good point. I was able to get a 2:25 tonight in Ruttyboys room because I depleted my fuel then shoved on SSs and did my outlap then hotlap. Had no time for all that in actual quali so just had to go with full tank and was almost 1.5secs slower but I guess it's same for everyone

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did agree that it kind of sucks trying to get a good qualifying laps for gr4 ppl when you have to constantly move out of the way for gr3.

Maybe make it so gr4 people get a couple minutes qualifying while gr3 stay in pits and then switch? Will take longer but less chaotic.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cheers bud and thanks for letting me back through at the end, you really didn't need to do that. I went into the last lap with 1.1 laps of fuel available running at mapping 1 but then panicked as it didn't say last lap (of course the timer hadn't gone off), changed my mapping down to 6 and thought I'd have to crawl around to make it to the end - the final lap thing came up just as I caught Fifanutz and someone else near the Kyoto left hand sweeper. I was busy trying to overtake up the inside while messing with fuel mapping and it all went horribly wrong, spun me out and gave me a penalty. No one was catching Rutty today, he could run supersofts for an entire stint whilst I was on softs for 4 laps or mediums for the 5 lap one.

I thought for some reason you thought the race was over and you were just cruising so i let you pass because you were 2nd the whole time. you deserved it anyways I wasn't catching up to you in the actual race lol.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this is why PD restricts tyres to Hard. Smooth throttle and counter steering are crucial but really hard to do accurately with a controller for me.

It's pretty much why I always have weak CSA on when driving the Ferrari Gr.3 in Sport mode. On DS4 it's pretty much that, drive really cautiously, or crank up TC to 3 or 4. (I still think we should allow weak CSA in the Era races)

Looked like you did pretty well though! Good job partner. Sorry I couldn't get more points in Gr.4 this round.

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I was surprised to see you appear out of nowhere. Oh well. It's frustrating that we had two qualifiying times not register again, and another auto drive. PD needs to improve on their software quality.

I felt bad for you man, every time I saw you you were either off the track or just getting back on. I noticed on the replay that you weren't running with any TC?

TC makes no difference at all with the R8 once the tires are gone unfortunately. I tried turning it up to 6 at one point and it was still 100% like driving on ice. I might start turning it on at the start to see if it helps with decreasing the rate of tire wear. Oh well, it's the first round, lots of time to make up ground :P

Will do, Ainsz is keen to do more and is available so put him on your sub list. He's going to try again to join but I don't think he has access to a paid email address at the mo.

I think that will have to be the solution going forwards. That way there should be no possibility of auto drive being stuck on.

prarts

Oct 30, 2017
About the qualifying time not registering: again I have no idea why this keeps happening. Were your times displaying correctly on the leaderboard when the countdown started?
It's frustrating to say at least because when you start last then 30 minutes is not much of a time to gain positions so you take risks that results in higher tires usage. I had GR4 second quali time for sure, between you and fifanutz and the time was properly registered and displayed on the list.

The same tires for all is a good idea, separate quali for GR4 and GR3 is not because it will take longer and it's a tight one for me already (15-20 minutes longer sessions are not possible for me and I would have to quit).

Rerace of Nurb GP next?

Oct 26, 2017
Essex
Unsure what was up last night but for some reason when I attempted to flash my lights the light on my dash didn't indicate anything. So unsure if they did, but then when in the 911 in the race after I could see them flashing but the indicator on the dash still didn't toggle, I wonder if it just doesn't?

Sejanoz

Nov 10, 2017
I've seen videos of people unable to move when using standing starts: as unlucky as we are I feel we would have problems even if we change type of start.
It's worth a try though!

How does the autodrive bug work? If it eventually turns off by itself, a slow first lap could be another solution. We drive around 70mph, regroup staying at a car's length, and when we cross the finish line we hit the throttle and start the race.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Having watched the replay from your point of view I probably deserved it!

Hah, well maybe a bit. ;) I can see from your perspective why you thought it was a clean maneuver at the time, but that was only because I saw you appear in the rearview at high speed, and so I kept to the right. If I had not seen you and had moved left to that corner as I usually do to get myself in place for the next curve, I think we might well have collided there.

How does the autodrive bug work? If it eventually turns off by itself, a slow first lap could be another solution. We drive around 70mph, regroup staying at a car's length, and when we cross the finish line we hit the throttle and start the race.

When the auto race bug happened to me on Nurb GP, I was stuck in it the whole lap. When the car got near to where we started, it slowed to a stop and started crawling forward, then reverse, over and over. There doesn't seem to be any way to get out of auto drive once the bug hits you.

I'm not sure why the bug is suddenly happening now; we've done several Era races and never had it happen before. Only constant I can think of is that GHG hosted both games; maybe there's something about his network config? Just a shot in the dark really.

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hah, well maybe a bit. ;) I can see from your perspective why you thought it was a clean maneuver at the time, but that was only because I saw you appear in the rearview at high speed, and so I kept to the right. If I had not seen you and had moved left to that corner as I usually do to get myself in place for the next curve, I think we might well have collided there.

When the auto race bug happened to me on Nurb GP, I was stuck in it the whole lap. When the car got near to where we started, it slowed to a stop and started crawling forward, then reverse, over and over. There doesn't seem to be any way to get out of auto drive once the bug hits you.

I'm not sure why the bug is suddenly happening now; we've done several Era races and never had it happen before. Only constant I can think of is that GHG hosted both games; maybe there's something about his network config? Just a shot in the dark really.

I didn't host the first race, I think Rutty or DHC did if I'm not mistaken.

ruttyboy

Oct 29, 2017

What was your strategy? I thought I'd got it all wrong when I came out of the pits behind you, but then you seemed to slow down massively a third way round the lap allowing the easy pass. I then thought maybe you'd missed your pit and had run out of fuel?

In the testing I did I found that running SS tyres was safer than running S as I seemed to lose the back end more with worn softs (maybe because no TCS?). Once I'd settled on SS, I discovered that I could do just under 4 laps before the fuel ran dry. So I lowered fuel map to 2 and could just make 4 laps. Seemed obvious to do a two stopper of three 4 lap stints. However, I then added up the time of my average laps and I figured that I would need to do 13 laps not 12, so settled on 4 laps at fuel 2 / pit / 4 laps at fuel 2 / pit / 5 laps at fuel 4. Although in the race itself I dropped it to fuel 6 not far into the third stint just in case. Finished with a full lap of fuel left.

I didn't host the first race, I think Rutty or DHC did if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, DHC hosted last week's. I'm happy to give it a go for the next one to see if we fare any better? My pre-race lobbies seem to be OK connection wise.

Fifanutz

Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone had a look at their stats on Kudosprime.com recently? It now gives a percentage for your sport mode performances.... I'm in the top 7% apparently. Ive done 305 races lol Just wondered where people stand! I imagine some of our group must be top 1 or 2%

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You mean this? ;)

1517845446-111.jpg

I don't think it's that big of a deal considering how fast it can change. I advanced from B-B to A-S in a single day thanks to the BB Raceway daily, but I've been as low as D-D thanks to some asshole drivers and one or two rage quits on my part. ;)

Fifanutz

Nov 2, 2017
You mean this? ;)

1517845446-111.jpg

I don't think it's that big of a deal considering how fast it can change. I advanced from B-B to A-S in a single day thanks to the BB Raceway daily, but I've been as low as D-D thanks to some asshole drivers and one or two rage quits on my part. ;)
5 rage quits in 310 races for me, I think that's fairly reasonable. And yes I've noticed how if you get a good track and Car combo you can make masses of progress very quickly. I've settled at B-S for ages that's just my level cannot get anywhere near A

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Best Ferrari GR.3 time on Suzuka - 2.08
Best Porsche GR.3 time on Suzuka - 2.03

Does anyone use the Ferrari GR.3 competitively?
Suzuka mainly had BMW and Porsche for me.

DHC-Shannow

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester, England
What was your strategy? I thought I'd got it all wrong when I came out of the pits behind you, but then you seemed to slow down massively a third way round the lap allowing the easy pass. I then thought maybe you'd missed your pit and had run out of fuel?

In the testing I did I found that running SS tyres was safer than running S as I seemed to lose the back end more with worn softs (maybe because no TCS?). Once I'd settled on SS, I discovered that I could do just under 4 laps before the fuel ran dry. So I lowered fuel map to 2 and could just make 4 laps. Seemed obvious to do a two stopper of three 4 lap stints. However, I then added up the time of my average laps and I figured that I would need to do 13 laps not 12, so settled on 4 laps at fuel 2 / pit / 4 laps at fuel 2 / pit / 5 laps at fuel 4. Although in the race itself I dropped it to fuel 6 not far into the third stint just in case. Finished with a full lap of fuel left.

Yeah, DHC hosted last week's. I'm happy to give it a go for the next one to see if we fare any better? My pre-race lobbies seem to be OK connection wise.

I was pretty conservative in my tire choice, going for softs for the 4 lap runs and mediums for the 5 lap - but I didn't have your pace on the supersofts anyway, you were 1.2 seconds quicker than me in qualifying. Fuel wise I could run on 1 for the 4 lap segments and still have a bit left in the tank to pit - that explains how I sort of kept with you for the first couple of laps and I think I was around 5 seconds behind at the first stop. I then decided to put my mediums on and do the extra lap in the middle but I had a big moment on the 5th lap in the esses and that robbed all my speed and you shot past - my tyres were shot anyway at this point and I was down to fuel map 5. I then did my final stint on softs and was gaining ground as you'd turned your fuel right down but there was no way I was catching you, and then I had my fuel brain fade and messed things up and should've finished 3rd.

Nov 1, 2017
Best Ferrari GR.3 time on Suzuka - 2.08 Best Porsche GR.3 time on Suzuka - 2.03 Does anyone use the Ferrari GR.3 competitively? Suzuka mainly had BMW and Porsche for me.
oops, meant to say I'd love to find out this information for myself but that website doesn't work for me?

I Have no idea which cars I'm quickest in,or what my lap record is for any tracks, does gt show us this?

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Best Ferrari GR.3 time on Suzuka - 2.08
Best Porsche GR.3 time on Suzuka - 2.03

Does anyone use the Ferrari GR.3 competitively?
Suzuka mainly had BMW and Porsche for me.

I signed on with Ferrari for most of the test seasons. So I use it all the time...whether I'm competitive with it is another question. I didn't do the Suzuka race yesterday so I'm not sure what my typical time is there offhand, but I can definitely keep up with people in my DR rank if I'm in the no spin zone.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry guys, just catching up...

First...CONGRATULATIONS ruttyboy. Once again a fine performance from the world best team mate!

Also, have to say sorry to you because I didn't realise towards the end of the race you had caught me and held you for about 1/3 of the lap. Sorry fella.

Once again last place at start but I had second best time in quali...
And once again I had to run too aggressive to gain lost positions, murdering the tires.
That second place feels like victory lol.
Great race Miky!
That sucks...but you still outran the competition. Well done. Are we sure your Merc is at the right settings? lol

It was a nice race. There was a GR3 running past me at the first chicane, obviously I wasn't expecting a faster car behind me at the grid so I was surprised.
Yeah...that spooked me too. It was GHG. I just wasn't expecting it at all. Threw me off-guard and lost my flow for a bit then.

Which camera do you guys use? I am used to racing with the hood camera, and using the radar to check around me... But as there were GR3 cars I had to play with the bumper cam so that I could actually see who was behind me... Then I realized this shitty cam is terrible for looking to the sides lol. Also, I was completely lost, trying to find the correct braking points (specially the 2 low speed u turns). I practiced in the afternoon, did a 2.29 high, felt I could do 2.28 high. In race+quali the best I did was 2.32 (most laps close to 2.39 because of Fuel mix at 6 after 10 minutes of racing). I would probably still finish last, though.
I find bumper cam is the most representative of car-on-track so I use that but it's not as immersive as cockpit view. I would use a bonnet cam if there was such a thing.

For how long does the autodrive stay on?
I think from now on we should make the first lap a flying lap, like those crazy Japanese enthusiasts do in their racing series. (Now I'm guessing they really only do it because of this bug)
Circuit are always different so I'd be surprised if it's the same for each one.

Anyway, medium tyre for Gr4s aren't really worth it. Maybe for the Nurburgring, or longer races, or higher tyre depletion.
Fwiw I'd be okay with forcing only one compound, with or without tyre wear... less hassle for all
Tell you what though I'd be very lucky to get past 3 laps with anything other than a Medium tyre and hope to stay competitive with the rest of the pack. If I used Soft or Super Soft I'd absolutely would need to pit after each 3rd lap. May as well not start. Ha.

I'll battle on either way though.

...the final lap thing came up just as I caught Fifanutz and someone else near the Kyoto left hand sweeper. I was busy trying to overtake up the inside while messing with fuel mapping and it all went horribly wrong, spun me out and gave me a penalty. No one was catching Rutty today, he could run supersofts for an entire stint whilst I was on softs for 4 laps or mediums for the 5 lap one.
Ha, that was me. You overtook me inches before I started the sweeping left hander and all of a sudden you span out. I did laugh but then it was the last lap.

We could always try it and see what happens.

That's the thing. I was pretty much battling all the way through that race, either trying to gap someone behind or catch someone in-front. From that perspective that track paid dividends because I never got a moments peace.

It would be interesting to read who here uses a wheel and who uses a controller.

DHC-Shannow

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester, England
Reading through the comments about the qualifying issues made me think we should have 10 mins open qualifying like we currently do then everyone goes back to the pits. The GR4 cars go out for 3 laps (1 out lap and 2 hot laps) then park up at a designated area, then the GR3 cars do the same. Should eliminate all the issues with running into cars of different class around the track but of course there's still the potential to get held up by someone.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
That sucks...but you still outran the competition. Well done. Are we sure your Merc is at the right settings? lol

That's the thing. I was pretty much battling all the way through that race, either trying to gap someone behind or catch someone in-front. From that perspective that track paid dividends because I never got a moments peace.

It would be interesting to read who here uses a wheel and who uses a controller.

Hah yeah prarts was a man on a mission. He accelerated away from me coming out of that short hairpin and I basically lost him after that. I was surprised at the quickness of that Merc.

As for you, you were basically the person I was trying desperately to catch the whole race, haha. I finally got a bit closer to you towards the end of the race..well I could finally at least see glimpses of your car at least. Maybe because I switched to Softs for the last three laps. Couldn't ever close enough distance though. Good racing.

I'm driving with DS4 btw.

Fifanutz

Nov 2, 2017
I'm using a wheel and I was desperately trying to change my fuel map down from 6 to 1 to get the power on the final Straight. This is why I slightly overshot the final bend and you pipped me on the last corner. Great race though

Sejanoz

Nov 10, 2017
Lol, what a mess. I stopped playing Sport Mode somewhere around November (I just don't like the current progression system) but today I was willing to give it another shot. Even did some decent quali times.
Guess I'll stick to lobbies with friends

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, what a mess. I stopped playing Sport Mode somewhere around November (I just don't like the current progression system) but today I was willing to give it another shot. Even did some decent quali times.
Guess I'll stick to lobbies with friends

Well, this only affects the races with tire wear, so at least the A and B daily races are safe of this bug. Funny though that this shows up just as the FIA events added tire wear.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
In that thread they're talking about a 'grip bug' also, do you know what that is?

Apparently a minority of drivers had their game corrupted(?) in a way that caused them to have more grip on the track than normal drivers. I think PD fixed that in the last update? This bug is worse because anyone can do it, and do it easily. It also works in FIA races. Good news on this new bug is that PD is apparently aware of it now and already working on a fix.

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In that thread they're talking about a 'grip bug' also, do you know what that is?

It's seemingly a random bug where your car will have a lot more grip than it should and as such you'll be capable of putting in laps that are much faster than everyone else would be capable of, even if they were at the limit. Nobody knows what causes it.

You seem to have found a way to have it for every race though ;)

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Bad new exploit found -- you can instantly reset your tire wear if you hit pause and go to the options menu and then back out during a race. No one knows yet if this will also affect the FIA races.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/new-exploit-tyre-healing-without-stopping.374702/

Ouch, that's a bad bug, extra bad that it's easily reproducible.

Quick video to show exactly how to "heal" the tyres (video taken from that GT Planet thread)

Sport races with tyre wear are ruined until bug is fixed.

ruttyboy

Oct 29, 2017
Apparently a minority of drivers had their game corrupted(?) in a way that caused them to have more grip on the track than normal drivers. I think PD fixed that in the last update? This bug is worse because anyone can do it, and do it easily. It also works in FIA races. Good news on this new bug is that PD is apparently aware of it now and already working on a fix.

It's seemingly a random bug where your car will have a lot more grip than it should and as such you'll be capable of putting in laps that are much faster than everyone else would be capable of, even if they were at the limit. Nobody knows what causes it.

You seem to have found a way to have it for every race though ;)

Thanks both, that sounds... odd.

Tire & fuel wear TBC. Kyoto was unbalanced because I didn't have enough time to test properly last week so I'll try and make sure it's right this week.

I don't think it was unbalanced particularly, like in F1 some compounds are usable on some tracks and some not. So long as everyone is dealing with the same choice it's fine IMHO. It made everyone have to think about fuel saving instead of tyres, same difference.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slightly offtopic question - are all the v2 Dualshocks heavier? I just bought the GT Sport dualshock because my original one I got with the console is almost dead and that's the first thing I noticed. :)

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if PD will add any of this year GT4 cars to the Gr4 roster. As they have the X-Bow in the game I would like to see the X-Bow GT4. The R8 GT4 would also be an obvious pick.

Soulstoner

Oct 27, 2017
Slightly offtopic question - are all the v2 Dualshocks heavier? I just bought the GT Sport dualshock because my original one I got with the console is almost dead and that's the first thing I noticed. :)
Is this a UK only item?

Also, for PS4 Amateur owners, is there a noticeable loss in frame rate or quality in GT Sport compared to PS4 Pro? I have it with a PRO, but instead of moving my console from my 4K TV to my racing rig all the time, I wouldn't mind just getting a second console, non-pro, and keeping it connected permanently.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a UK only item?

Also, for PS4 Amateur owners, is there a noticeable loss in frame rate or quality in GT Sport compared to PS4 Pro? I have it with a PRO, but instead of moving my console from my 4K TV to my racing rig all the time, I wouldn't mind just getting a second console, non-pro, and keeping it connected permanently.

No, I'm from Poland and there's a lot of them left in the biggest retail and Internet stores, slightly more expensive than a standard v2 DS4 though.

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Round 1 results:

gtsportreseterastandi1bonu.png

granturismosport_201892rhh.png

granturismosport_2018xupue.png

gtsporterapointssystexcuxu.png

Well done to ruttyboy & Sejanoz for cleaning up with max points and winning the GR3 and GR4 categories respectively.

Team Aston (ruttyboy & cooldawn ) lead the way by 10 points.

If you get hit by the autodrive bug then you get a 150% points bonus from your qualifying points total. Although I hope to not have to give these out going forwards as we will be doing standing starts from round 2 onwards.

If I happen to have made any mistakes in tallying it all up let me know.

3x8kn1.png

I will rearrange Nurburgring GP to be round 3 (18th February)

DHC-Shannow

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester, England
Round 1 results:

gtsportreseterastandi1bonu.png

granturismosport_201892rhh.png

granturismosport_2018xupue.png

gtsporterapointssystexcuxu.png

Well done to ruttyboy & Sejanoz for cleaning up with max points and winning the GR3 and GR4 categories respectively.

Team Aston (ruttyboy & cooldawn ) lead the way by 10 points.

If you get hit by the autodrive bug then you get a 150% points bonus from your qualifying points total. Although I hope to not have to give these out going forwards as we will be doing standing starts from round 2 onwards.

If I happen to have made any mistakes in tallying it all up let me know.

3x8kn1.png

I will rearrange Nurburgring GP to be round 3 (18th February)

Great stuff GHG, thank you for all the hard work you're putting into this :-)

I won last time we did Interlagos but I think I'll need to rutty to have a mechanical failure or real off day to get anywhere near him the way things are going!