• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
Vampy is core for wind
is about the only thing noteworthy got a bunch of dups only new ones were lu woh and cantate cute and i can finally do a harp team for funs

guess im waiting a year for zodiac and zeta

overall besides my poor planning with my 100 draw they really should've let people get one at some point 100% besides the 2 major days

can't complain with what i got without doing a single spark so it is what it is

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I don't really spark or keep track of rolls, mostly because I play seasonally and am impatient with my crystals and tickets, but I think I did very well for anni for just new characters. Also went from 95 gold moons to 146 off of dupes finishing off crimsons for fire primal. ULB'd Zeus and Transcended Agni as well.
l4WrQ5T.png

penguindrum

Feb 10, 2019
Sparked between yesterday's rolls and today new characters I got were Grand Percival, Payila, Anderson, Wind Lily, Rei, Grand Leona, Wind Catherine, Summer Aliza, and Dark Ferry as new characters. Summons were Bubs dupe, Marduk Battlefield Reaper dupe, Bahamut dupe, Halmal dupe, and Wilnas dupe. Gold moons were Grand Narmaya, Lu Woh, Robomi, Lucius, Light Nicholas, Dark Nicholas, Tikoh, Light Ilsa, Light Arulumaya, Fire Yuisis, Water Aglovale, Selfira x2, Grand Noa, Wind Sen, and Grand Cagliostro.

That was 30 SSRs out of 300 rolls. I sparked Wilnas.

Then because I had a lot on my mind I remembered I bought the Mobacoin for the scamchas but never bought the scamchas so I wasted those 22 cerulean sparks. Got Grand Zeta and Dark Fediel from them. I lucked so hard this past couple days.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
What other characters/weapons do you need to make Yukata Ilsa better than Fediel/Lich/Bowman? I've actually had her just as long as I've had Lich but not sure if I went with the wrong team. If it's 6* Seox then screw that I still don't even have him at 5* and I am not inclined to do any more Eternal grind
My understanding is they serve different purposes?
Y.Ilsa + Eresh I guess for 0 button normal bursts to 1 turn stuff super quickly and reload spam.

Fed/Lich/Bowman for skill based nukes and better full auto + sustain.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
More or less, though I wouldn't say they're fully for different purposes in that you would usually use Bowman alongside Y.Ilsa (and Seox).

But you don't need Seox for that. Before I got Seox to 130 I was using Meg&Mari as the third slot in my Eresh team for FA Mundus Defenders, for example.

On the other hand, I actually use Fediel/Lich/Y.Ilsa as my Cosmos team currently but it is pretty janky.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
What other characters/weapons do you need to make Yukata Ilsa better than Fediel/Lich/Bowman? I've actually had her just as long as I've had Lich but not sure if I went with the wrong team. If it's 6* Seox then screw that I still don't even have him at 5* and I am not inclined to do any more Eternal grind

Eresh eresh eresh

My understanding is they serve different purposes?
Y.Ilsa + Eresh I guess for 0 button normal bursts to 1 turn stuff super quickly and reload spam.

Fed/Lich/Bowman for skill based nukes and better full auto + sustain.

Bowman is part of the eresh team with yilsa and seox preferable 130 or higher.

Last edited:

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I had fun buying Hrunting and getting Fang of the Dragonslayer from the ticket to change up my earth grid so I'm definitely open to using some more moons and getting Eresh. Should still have plenty to buy a bunch of globes too. Oh also gotta uncap the second PnS I just got.

I'd still have to find a good Seox replacement though. I'll take a look at Meg+Mari.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I had fun buying Hrunting and getting Fang of the Dragonslayer from the ticket to change up my earth grid so I'm definitely open to using some more moons and getting Eresh. Should still have plenty to buy a bunch of globes too. Oh also gotta uncap the second PnS I just got.

I'd still have to find a good Seox replacement though. I'll take a look at Meg+Mari.

They're just who I had that felt fitting (and it worked out pretty well - IIRC I used their S2 mode, and the debuff on attack canceled some Defender omens without me intending it). There's probably a decent amount of characters you can try in that slot, some of which will probably be better than them; you'll probably just want to do more skills + you'll generally do less damage than you would with Seox.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even look at the chest animation but the true anima pain is real.

love when my host chest, mvp chest, blue chest, and teal chest are these worthless orbs instead of the orbs I crave

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there's at least a decently high drop rate of Lumi swords, so that's probably ok for newer players who might still want some of those (even if they're less important now). With Tiamat... yeah there's not really an excuse.

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
I think I'm not going to be able to have a single FLB gun for GW. My luck with weapon drops is awful and I keep getting the new Spear.

Also Evokers/Eternals rebalance in the next hours. I'm hoping Maria Theresa gets actual good buffs, it's so unfair how broken OP is Haaselia and she is just whatever.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
I have ONE gun ready. Not getting enough of the new anima nor have enough quartz to convert the lower tier anima to FLB my 2nd gun.

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
On 5 star uncap: CA changes to Call of Eden. Light ATK up affects all Light allies. Dark Damage Reduced effect to light allies. Ends cooldown for Out of the Ashes. At max Wings of Justice, damage increases to Unworldly.

At level 90: The Morning Star support skill upgrades. "Dark defense down" effect removed. Lucio gains Dodge per turn passed. Once per combat: When an ally is in red health at the end of the turn, heal all Light allies to full and remove all debuffs, gain Instant CA Standby

At level 95: Walls of Babylon and Out of the Ashes upgrade. Icons and animations changed. Walls of Babylon adds Uplift effect for 3 turns. Out of the Ashes multiplier to 1600% (from 800%), cap increased. Also inflicts Damage Taken Amplified (6 times) on foe.

At level 100: New skill 4, Light Up the Night. Can only be used at 6 Wings of Justice. Can't be recast. Lucio gains 1 turn of Double Strike and Unchallenged. Also grants Lucio a permanent, unremovable buff - full effects in next tweet because they don't all fit here:

Light Up the Night effects for Lucio: Debuff resistance greatly increased Dispel Cancel Activate Out of the Ashes after normal attacks Deal 5 hits of Light damage at the end of the turn

That skill 4 sounds pretty crazy.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cool they gave him his true form on the uncap. Almost expected them to make another limited character for that lol

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
M3-wise I've had decent enough drops. I need 100 more anima and I'll have 3 guns uncapped and 1 each of katana/spear. I have another katana ready to go that I can uncap on top of that if needed but I don't think that's likely for GW? Also hoping Regalia skips give me the last Metatron spear copy I'll need to have 3 of those uncapped just in case; was pleasantly surprised that my hoarding meant I had 2 and a half uncapped as is. If I wasn't only 1 copy away it's something I might burn a birthday weapon ticket on, since I've not had a use for any of those yet.

Shoutout to the Rising DLC Opus pack though because that's how I have any Light quartz left to do this after transcending Lumi, lol. Though you could also say that if I hadn't done the first couple levels of transcendence for my Light Opus to begin with, I'd be fine, so…

Meanwhile, rebalances seem kinda lackluster but I don't have any 150 Eternals so maybe I'm missing something about one of them.

Last edited:

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Cool they gave him his true form on the uncap. Almost expected them to make another limited character for that lol
I thought this is a new limited version at first and even when I saw them talking about 5-star uncap, my first thought was "hmm, they're making new characters with 5-star uncap right out of the gate now".
I don't think my brain is working properly today lol.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
This guild war is insane. There wss always going to be a fairly big bump cuz of mk3 and post anniv, but the player base seems to have significantly expanded post relink/rising anniv.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
idk what you mean, entirely normal GW for me,

pXU4gba.png

the funny thing is that because Flogen was so fast for 150 for me and I've been fully FAing 200 instead of playing manually or at least refreshing FA like I normally do, I have actually played decently less this GW and slept better/for more normal hours than I've been sleeping recently, lol

that being said NM90 farming during interlude kinda sucked; I had decent luck with the 6k meat I spent on that but the last third of it got me nothing so that stung

deathkiller

Apr 11, 2018
It's the first time my FA was able to do NM150/200 without failing and 0B4C the NM90. A great success, it will be hard to replicate in other elements.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
This guild war is insane. There wss always going to be a fairly big bump cuz of mk3 and post anniv, but the player base seems to have significantly expanded post relink/rising anniv.

So it doesn't look like this was actually true in practice, now that we have the final numbers. I mean the insanity part is, obviously the honors milestones are getting worse and worse, but the increase in participants from last GW was just the usual post-anniversary bump and the total participants were only 10k more than last year's April GW.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot how horrendous the GW schedule is for European players. Fight's start at midnight and end at 5 PM CET. That's basically the entire time I'm asleep and at work. Wish they'd just make the rounds last 24 hours with sone break time between each

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
changed to street king last night and my first fist dropped , since i'm ultra casual and love myself i hardly do more than a few mil honors and normally gave up on GW till KMR slapped in a seasonal strong weapon with extreme low drop rate i figured i'd never see one after hearing how many people did without seeing any

granted that might be the only one i get this gw lol

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
I got one fist drop. Amazing.

EDIT:
My god. I forgot how tedious going through the token draws and crate is.

Last edited:

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
So it doesn't look like this was actually true in practice, now that we have the final numbers. I mean the insanity part is, obviously the honors milestones are getting worse and worse, but the increase in participants from last GW was just the usual post-anniversary bump and the total participants were only 10k more than last year's April GW.

To be fair, last guild war was the NY bump gwar.

The interesting thing about the numbers for this one is not 90/140 even though they were a huge jump over the last one. It was 270 imho

Nov 2, 2017
Well, with some help and realizing how my phone deals with FA, first time I was able to FA 200. Other than that, pretty unremarkable. Got just over 1 Bil, got my chests, and pretty much called it there, have the harp complete and have 45 fragments left to do most of the glove, but didn't kill mysrelf trying to get three more drops. That said, this was a busy IRL cycle too, so mostly left it to the slow, newfound FA

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
yolo pulled last night and got anne and a world ender dup so that's cool just in time for light guild w-
sometime i do not understand the logic at cygames

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
The new player/Dojo thing is out, so I finally after all these years have Grand Rackam lol
The stuff that this mode gives out is insane- it's basically endgame grids circa 2019-2020 with a few newer things thrown in, and would be more than enough for a seasonal player/someone checking out the game cause of a collab/free stuff to actually jump in and start playing the game with, and trivializes large parts for the first 150 or so ranks. Thumbs way up to them, this gave me more Grimnir Spoons free than I had ever gotten as drops!

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
Still wondering which one to grab. None of their weapons are used in grids anymore and all already have all of the cards. Probably going to leave it until they get their awakenings.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
I wonder what the experience is like starting new and mainlining straight to the end of the dojo. What would be the next items to grind? Thinking back to first starting with the English release, the initial magna grind seemed ridiculous, but at the same time actually using SR weapons and characters and having a direct obvious improvement every time you got any kind of SSR drop or pull (or almost any) made it a satisfying grind.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Still wondering which one to grab. None of their weapons are used in grids anymore and all already have all of the cards. Probably going to leave it until they get their awakenings.

I think some are still used but not for much (I know some Hades Hexa/DR0 grids use Unheil for example). I'm similarly just gonna leave it for now though, especially since sparking during Anniversary already got me the characters I didn't have yet.

I wonder what the experience is like starting new and mainlining straight to the end of the dojo. What would be the next items to grind? Thinking back to first starting with the English release, the initial magna grind seemed ridiculous, but at the same time actually using SR weapons and characters and having a direct obvious improvement every time you got any kind of SSR drop or pull (or almost any) made it a satisfying grind.

I guess it depends on rank a little. If they do everything in the Academy and are still in the 120-150 range there's kinda only some Enneads left to farm, right? But after that there's 6Ds and M3, and so on.

You get so many rank points just from completing the Academy tasks that I can't imagine someone being at <150 for long (if they're even still lower than that to begin with) after they've already finished them all, though.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
was waiting to see peeps talk about the dojo its been great for someone like me that is utra casual since it gives out a crazy amount of stuff... gold comedations have been a funny thing i never have any of and i got a decent stock of em now

can't believe granblue sent me back to school straight up since you need to finish ch 172 and i was in the 130-40 arc lol

gotten like 2 levels from all the rank exp at 193 now

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
The Academy gave me so many mats and rank that I went from R198 to R201, finally finished getting all the Eternals, and then raised an Eternal to 130. I don't even know all the materials I got they were raining so many down on me.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I think at most I'd just hope for them doing the Collab Fever thing again with some reruns.