Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Timestamped the whole Relink segment from the official stream with the introduction trailer as well.

The game looks way further along now with proper voice acting and full setpieces, but still no release date or window, lol.

Edit:

In case there was still any doubts about the localization the official website also comes in English now.

http://relink.granbluefantasy.jp/sp/en/

Including a profile on the main character (Djeeta included) and the new primal beast we saw, Furakane.

characters_1_main-img_1.png

characters_3_main-img_1.png

characters_3_text_1.png

Last edited:

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
I really like how they implemented the games mechanic from the mobile into here. As well as the boss animation, that shit is hype.

Come on! give us the date platinum/cygamesD:

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to end up buying this either way, I just need to know if playing solo will allow me to swap between party members in real time. Being able to do so will significantly up my enjoyment of this.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I also don't play Granblue but I'm gonna end up buying both this and the VS game lmao.

They knew where to go to get me interested. PG and Arc god damn.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think anything was said about a new release date yet unfortunately.

Either way, this game looks really good and multiplayer should be fun as well.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
What a good looking game. Multiplayer anime action/rpg with high production value made in PlatinumGames ? Someone have to step up right now to publish this in the West. Move your ass Sony-kun, if this was a Switch game Nintendo would have already be announced as the publisher.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Don't think anything was said about a release new date yet unfortunately.

Either way this game looks really good and multiplayer should be fun as wel.

I wonder if there'll be a famitsu article on this. In any case I was really surprised that they didn't even give a window for the release. Maybe at the anniversary event in March.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing! O:
I really need more info on the game and a release date though.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The game looks amazing, I need this now. Just give me a date, Cygames/Platinum!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really excited for this. Hopefully they give a date at the anniversary stream

Arion

Oct 26, 2017
Waw, that looks incredible. But what's up with the hologram idols dancing earlier in the video, how did they do that?

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The grass keeps reminding me of breath of the wild lol but 10x more wind

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Game looks incredible. No real knowledge of GBF aside from liking a lot of its character designs and watched a bit of the anime.

Day 1

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Still no release date? Come on. :(
The game was announced 2016...

Viceratops

Banned
Jun 29, 2018
No way this reaches the west in 2019. This huge event is justification for more time. Not upset though, the game looks great.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Game is looking great and is much farther along than i thought. I hope there won't be more delays.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
It's Unfortunate that they don't have a release date because now I can't put his game on my most anticipated list. Because if it was it would be number 2.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It definitely seems that the combat have been improve if one compare it to last year's build.

I don't think the combat gameplay actually looks all that much different but we did see much better graphical quality effects, full VO, and a full quest being played out with level design, scripted setpieces and all.